Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2017, 11:17 PM
Graal Developer
Joshua_P2P is on a distinguished road
Smile Graal PC Roll Call

So I've been gone a few years now but i guess I'm just curious who's still around these days on Graal PC?
Old 08-13-2017, 03:54 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
most of the active players don't visit the forums
Old 08-13-2017, 04:36 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
you'll never be accepted as an og pc player like us so just stop
Old 08-13-2017, 04:42 AM
Graal Developer
Joshua_P2P is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
you'll never be accepted as an og pc player like us so just stop
it was more of a question of if people like BlueMelon, Chris Vimes, Tim Rocks, Scoper, Moondeath, Emera, among many other are still around but okay? Thanks for that response <3
Old 08-13-2017, 06:45 AM
Urahara112 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_P2P View Post
it was more of a question of if people like BlueMelon, Chris Vimes, Tim Rocks, Scoper, Moondeath, Emera, among many other are still around but okay? Thanks for that response <3
but those are new players on Era, noobs!
Old 08-13-2017, 04:58 PM
Joe Cruddas (VIP)
gravator has a spectacular aura about
I'm still visiting every day to keep an eye on bomy Island progress.
Old 08-13-2017, 06:04 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravator View Post
I'm still visiting every day to keep an eye on bomy Island progress.
Sorry I haven't added updates lately but there have been several updates recently including new apple trees. I work a lot and have focused all my free time to working on the server but I also recently got a Nintendo Switch which is distracting me a little.
Old 08-14-2017, 04:11 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
buying a switch in 2017 LUL
Old 08-14-2017, 06:15 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Worth.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:43 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Waiting until 2018 to play Zelda, Splatoon 2, Arms and Mario Odyssey seems way dumber. PS4 has been out for like 6 years and still doesn't have as much must-play content as Switch has at launch window.

Switch is here and it's addictive. It gives you way more freedom to comfortably play games in situations you could not before. You won't understand why people are freaking out about it until you get one. I heard gamestop accepts PS4 or Xbox One trade-ins so you have no excuse.
Old 08-14-2017, 04:12 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
I heard gamestop accepts PS4 or Xbox One trade-ins so you have no excuse.
You better not do that crap. Embrace everything. I regularly play on PC, Switch, PS4 and 3DS.
Old 08-14-2017, 06:57 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_P2P View Post
I mostly lurk the forums nowadays.
Old 08-14-2017, 09:31 PM
G2k1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
You better not do that crap. Embrace everything. I regularly play on PC, Switch, PS4 and 3DS.
What is there to play on PS4? Grand Theft Auto V is getting pretty stale even with these 4K 60fps graphics running on my 2 Nvidia GTX 980Ti gpus in SLI, so I imagine it's even worse with 30fps 720p graphics on console. I love PC hardware but have you looked at the Steam shop anytime in the past year? It's nothing but anime dating sims now. PC has PS4 and Xbox beat but only barely, I mean there are very few must-play PC games made in this decade and when there were, they never sold well. The "PC master-race" people are hilarious to me.

Switch on the other hand is addictive. It will give you that childlike sense of amazement you got from your first console. Get with these times my dudes.
Old 08-14-2017, 10:00 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
What is there to play on PS4? Grand Theft Auto V is getting pretty stale even with these 4K 60fps graphics running on my 2 Nvidia GTX 980Ti gpus in SLI, so I imagine it's even worse with 30fps 720p graphics on console. I love PC hardware but have you looked at the Steam shop anytime in the past year? It's nothing but anime dating sims now. PC has PS4 and Xbox beat but only barely, I mean there are very few must-play PC games made in this decade and when there were, they never sold well. The "PC master-race" people are hilarious to me.

Switch on the other hand is addictive. It will give you that childlike sense of amazement you got from your first console. Get with these times my dudes.
Bloodborne, Horizon: Zero Dawn, The Last of Us, Ratchet & Clank, Bloodborne, the upcoming God of War.. just to name a few. Also, let's not forget about Bloodborne.
Old 08-14-2017, 10:42 PM
G2k1
Look man, I've checked those games out before when they released. I didn't think they were very good. I also played most of the previous God of War games and thought they were quite vapid compared to a quality beat-em-up like Bayonetta or Devil May Cry. Too many quick-time cutscene battles. I just wasn't having fun.

Someone has to be out here fighting for Nintendo. I want video games to be awesome. I know that I can only rely on one company to do what needs to be done, and I see an army of shills approaching to tell everyone about how Nintenyearolds only play kiddy Nintentrash. You know what I'm talking about. If you talk about video games anywhere, there is some ***** who thinks Nintendo is going the way of the dinosaur and just has to tell you about it. So I am the antithesis of that, okay? I know for a fact that Nintendo is gonna destroy the competition from now until the year 2030, and I also know that the media is gonna hate them for the fact that they won't give them any sponsorship money like Sony and MS did. It's not gonna work anymore though because people are going to places like Youtube for opinions and reviews, and on Youtube the competitive market means that whoever is most objective and on-point naturally is popular. So get rekt honestly, I don't feel bad for any of you Nintendo-haters, I really really don't.

btw you listed bloodborne twice. that is beyond hilarious.