Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Zodiac Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-28-2008, 05:28 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStan View Post
As well as re-draw quite a few things (those black menu's are disgusting).
Been there; done that.
Old 06-28-2008, 12:27 PM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Working together can be fine if you make sure you make your code is modular and heavily comment the inputs/outputs of each module. I'm making the item/player library on debug and I will be making sure that any current need is forfilled and there is plenty of room for changes/expansions. I will do my best to enforce that external scripts use the inputs rather then do it themselves.

I think it's better to have a few coders since it's emphasises the need for clean coding standards rather than sloppy single-purpose code that only the scripter can understand.
Old 06-28-2008, 05:12 PM
Gani Guy
PrinceOfKenshin will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
What's the point of this thread, and you obviously don't know anything about Delteria's current staff team
Agreed

Quote:
Game Master (Server): Greetings PrinceOfKenshin, there are new posts on the forums that demand your urgent attention! God speed, the fate of the world is in your hands. If you fail, middle earth will forever be in the darkness and your children will be enslaved by McKain.
Old 06-28-2008, 05:28 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Just wondering, what do the staff consider as issues on Zodiac other than the scripting of the systems?
Old 06-28-2008, 08:49 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Just wondering, what do the staff consider as issues on Zodiac other than the scripting of the systems?
As I recall, most of them were "too few mobs! too few dungeons! need more stuff!" oriented.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 06-28-2008, 09:35 PM
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
Shakram is on a distinguished road
more stupid pk = more player
its not like zod needs a story or something lol
the 3 server at the top of the list are nonsense pk server
Old 06-29-2008, 02:03 AM
Gani Guy
PrinceOfKenshin will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakram View Post
Agreed, I started to play Zodiac one day and every time i walked outside of OSL i got lammed by these high leveled losers who just sit there and do one hit wonders on everyone. -_- then i stopped playing zodiac

Quote:
Game Master (Server): Greetings PrinceOfKenshin, there are new posts on the forums that demand your urgent attention! God speed, the fate of the world is in your hands. If you fail, middle earth will forever be in the darkness and your children will be enslaved by McKain.
Old 06-29-2008, 02:29 AM
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
That's a problem on nearly every server that has PK.
Old 06-29-2008, 03:48 AM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
That's a problem on nearly every server that has PK.
Protected newbie zones.
More low-level zones.
Easy solutions
Old 06-29-2008, 04:01 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Crono
Quote:
Stupid pk? Nonsense pk server? Dude this is Graal not Final Fantasy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceOfKenshin View Post
Agreed, I started to play Zodiac one day and every time i walked outside of OSL i got lammed by these high leveled losers who just sit there and do one hit wonders on everyone. -_- then i stopped playing zodiac
I thought newbies had newbie protection? There are also different routes out of OSL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmeh View Post
Protected newbie zones.
More low-level zones.
Easy solutions
They tried to No-PK outside of OSL but we all re-voted against it.
Old 06-29-2008, 04:47 AM
jwd
Codein has a spectacular aura aboutCodein has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Codein Send a message via MSN to Codein
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Stupid pk? Nonsense pk server? Dude this is Graal not Final Fantasy.
It would be nice if someone could pull off a project that wasn't totally PK based, where PK would be an option, not a needed skill.
Old 06-29-2008, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmeh View Post
Protected newbie zones.
More low-level zones.
Easy solutions
I never said there wasn't solutions. I merely said it's a problem on nearly all servers, and it is.
Old 06-29-2008, 05:29 AM
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
Shakram is on a distinguished road
lol the nopk vote on zod was a joke wasnt it ?
on the second time there was more people for nopk again lol

the noobprotection on zod is a joke too
the first time you go outside of osl all pkers tell you to hit you ones so the noobprotection is gone forever
and guys its a "NOOB"protection they are stupid and know nothing so they attack

sorry but mmos like wow have pvp too and there you not gonna be killed evry 5 sec you go outside of the cities/osl

and yes i dont like pk because the most pker on graal are small 13 years old kids with a bad vocabular
Old 06-29-2008, 05:33 AM
I found it funny I had newb protection and was walking around with everyone still trying to kill me. They couldn't hurt me, but they could still lock me up with spells and crap. Very annoying.
Old 06-29-2008, 05:43 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
and yes i dont like pk because the most pker on graal are small 13 years old kids with a bad vocabular
You're one to talk.