rw levels/hats/*
rw levels/LAT/*
rw levels/EventsHouse/*
rw levels/GuildGmap/*
rw levels/TheAbyss/*
rw levels/music/*
rw levels/HahnNovaTown/* 
Elysium's Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/GraalOnlineElysium
Graal Forum Thread: http://forums.graalonline.com...
Graalians Thread: http://www.graalians.com...

Old 08-07-2010, 02:13 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Resolved it on his server. The problem was the folder rights were capitalized wrong. The NPC-server needs to have (case sensitive):
Quote:
r scripts/*
r weapons/*
r npcs/*
rw myfolder/*
Old 08-19-2011, 09:32 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
For some reason I can't open up the backup files- any ideas? I use W7
Old 08-19-2011, 10:22 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
For some reason I can't open up the backup files- any ideas? I use W7
How are you trying to open them? Are there any error messages?
Old 08-19-2011, 10:25 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
The system cannot find message text for message number 0x2350 in the message fil
e for Application.

Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
The system cannot find message text for message number 0x8 in the message file f
or System.

I just double click the file lol
Old 08-20-2011, 04:35 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The system cannot find message text for message number 0x2350 in the message fil
e for Application.

Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
The system cannot find message text for message number 0x8 in the message file f
or System.

I just double click the file lol
Download and use the GBallExpander (first post, attachment).
Old 08-20-2011, 06:25 PM
Yeah.. thats what I do. I double click it, it says that.
Old 08-20-2011, 07:40 PM
the fake one
Quote:
Yeah.. thats what I do. I double click it, it says that.
Do you have Java installed and working? What if you use "java -jar GBallExpander.jar" in the command line?
Old 08-20-2011, 09:58 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
I just tested the GBall (also using W7) and I didnīt have any issues. I was able to open GBallExpander and also expand the .arc file.
Old 08-20-2011, 10:01 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Do you have Java installed and working? What if you use "java -jar GBallExpander.jar" in the command line?
The Java directory is not added to Windows' path variable by default, so chances are that this won't work.
Old 08-21-2011, 12:51 AM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Just one quick question since I started using the GBall. It keeps echoing
Quote:
GBall: The script commands addguildmember,copylevel etc were called too often, fix the scripts please
But the addguildmember and copylevel are just used once. They arenīt even in a loop.
How could that be fixed?
Old 08-21-2011, 01:17 AM
the fake one
Quote:
Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
Just one quick question since I started using the GBall. It keeps echoing

But the addguildmember and copylevel are just used once. They arenīt even in a loop.
How could that be fixed?
If I recall correctly, that means it hit the flood alert. Probably your best bet is to let it finish (it should automatically detect the flood alert and slow down), and then in the future adjust this:

PHP Code:
  this.maxWrite = (mb 4); // max to write at once; I find mb*9 is the absolute limit 
                            // but below that is usually better to avoid flood alert 
One or two megabytes should be sufficient for the kind of stuff generally backed up (ideally, mostly small text files).
Old 08-21-2011, 02:57 AM
Ok thanks
Old 08-28-2011, 06:06 AM
Pizza Wizard
PhantosP2P will become famous soon enough
This is an amazing script, that you for making it. Backing up our server is extremely tedious without something like Gball. My only problem now is that Gball spit out 100+ files and the extractor can't parse more than 30.
Old 08-28-2011, 06:32 AM
the fake one
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantosP2P View Post
This is an amazing script, that you for making it. Backing up our server is extremely tedious without something like Gball. My only problem now is that Gball spit out 100+ files and the extractor can't parse more than 30.
What happens when you reach 30? It freezes? I don't remember coding in a hard limit so it's probably just running out of memory. I wrote it a long time ago so it wouldn't surprise me at all if there's a memory leak in it.

Try running it from the command line and see what errors you get.

Tags
archive, backup