Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2009, 03:08 AM
Graalian Stallion
Deophite18 is a jewel in the roughDeophite18 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
here is the official member list xD
Lol...what is it with Graal Admins letting people with shady pasts and bad attitudes into higher positions. That is like the opposite of every other game.
Zting Ğarkmåne (Game Coordinator) (9/23/2004 10:06:44 PM):
Mass message:
Deophite won the Team MES and a big ol' sack of tickets. For people who
think Deo's pretty much good at everything, we discovered his archilles heel.
He sucks at tic tac toe. Go forth, exploit his weakness. Bring him to his knees.
-Sting
Old 08-26-2009, 03:20 AM
Incubator
Inverness is a jewel in the roughInverness is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deophite18 View Post
Lol...what is it with Graal Admins letting people with shady pasts and bad attitudes into higher positions. That is like the opposite of every other game.
Bell said to let her know if you have reasons why someone on her list should not be in the team, so feel free to elaborate more.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:25 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Who are these shady people you speak of.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:31 AM
Graalian Stallion
Deophite18 is a jewel in the roughDeophite18 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverness View Post
Bell said to let her know if you have reasons why someone on her list should not be in the team, so feel free to elaborate more.
I would elaborate but I don't think the mods would approve of it being discussed here. Although I am sure Bell, Tig, & TSA all know what I am referring to.
Zting Ğarkmåne (Game Coordinator) (9/23/2004 10:06:44 PM):
Mass message:
Deophite won the Team MES and a big ol' sack of tickets. For people who
think Deo's pretty much good at everything, we discovered his archilles heel.
He sucks at tic tac toe. Go forth, exploit his weakness. Bring him to his knees.
-Sting
Old 08-26-2009, 03:32 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
I would elaborate but I don't think the mods would approve of it being discussed here. Although I am sure Bell, Tig, & TSA all know what I am referring to.
I agree. :P
Old 08-26-2009, 03:32 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
You could elaborate by sending her a forum pm.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:40 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
The best option is to forum PM Bell, Tig, TSA, and Xor. I'm sure if you wanted, you could send a message to just Bell and that would suffice. I'm not sure which members you are referring to, but if you want to elaborate on what you think you would post you can tell me in a forum PM if you want to know if it is appropriate for the forums. The best option is to forum PM Bell and the other PWA though. Usually we don't like to have big complaints posted about staff on a server, or globally because the forums are for discussing ideas and stuff, not for complaining about the staff. I don't think this is really the topic of the discussion though.

Congratulations to those who made the team, and I wish you the best of luck!

Last edited by pooper200000; 08-26-2009 at 03:48 AM.. Reason: forgot to say posted.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:43 AM
Incubator
Quote:
A wise movie character once said that assumption is the mother of all ****-ups. If you don't take action now as Bell has asked then you're in no position to complain about who is on the team.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:50 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
The best option is to forum PM Bell, Tig, TSA, and Xor. I'm sure if you wanted, you could send a message to just Bell and that would suffice. I'm not sure which members you are referring to, but if you want to elaborate on what you think you would post you can tell me in a forum PM if you want to know if it is appropriate for the forums. The best option is to forum PM Bell and the other PWA though. Usually we don't like to have big complaints posted about staff on a server, or globally because the forums are for discussing ideas and stuff, not for complaining about the staff. I don't think this is really the topic of the discussion though.

Congratulations to those who made the team, and I wish you the best of luck!
I think Cyan said this in a much easier way in the post before you.

Either way

1 Tigairius Graal Admin :As if he's not busy enough already, and whats with the title?
2 Xor Xor Playerworld Administration :uh...has he done anything except continue to work with zodiac?
3 Bell Bell Playerworld Administration :yay....owait you dunt develop.
4 TSAdmin TSAdmin Playerworld Administration oes he still play graal? Havent seen him in ever.
5 Vulcan Vulcan Advanced Development :doesnt really touch graal...really shady...
6 fowlplay4 fowlplay4 Scripting :very busy with zodiac, willing to bet he'll answer questions rather than dev.
7 Elk Elk Graphics :I'm 99.9% sure elk will make no contribution at all to anything unless paid.

Last edited by Clockwork; 08-26-2009 at 04:02 AM..
Old 08-26-2009, 03:58 AM
master of infinite loops
LoneAngelIbesu has a spectacular aura aboutLoneAngelIbesu has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to LoneAngelIbesu
/me is waiting for these application forms.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:02 AM
Incubator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
A whole guild for pooper to kiss ass to.

I think Cyan said this in a much easier way in the post before you.

Either way

1 Tigairius Graal Admin :As if he's not busy enough already, and whats with the title?
2 Xor Xor Playerworld Administration :uh...has he done anything except continue to work with zodiac?
3 Bell Bell Playerworld Administration :yay....owait you dunt develop.
4 TSAdmin TSAdmin Playerworld Administration oes he still play graal? Havent seen him in ever.
5 Vulcan Vulcan Advanced Development :doesnt really touch graal...really shady...
6 fowlplay4 fowlplay4 Scripting :very busy with zodiac, willing to bet he'll answer questions rather than dev.
7 Elk Elk Graphics :I'm 99.9 percent sure elk will make no contribution at all to anything unless paid.
I don't know about Vulcan, but Bell said the PWA were added by default because they are administrating the team.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:03 AM
???
Scary_Sock will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I don't know about Vulcan, but Bell said the PWA were added by default because they are administrating the team.
I also have to disagree when Clockwork says Elk won't do work. If Elk charges, then I am pretty sure Elk would not be a good addition to the team. Elk does some good GFX though.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:06 AM
Vulcan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork
I tend to stick to my dev server.
Quote:
I'm not a member of the PWA, but I have been actively participating in the planning of the team for a few weeks now.

Playerword Issues: Support Center
Email: [email protected]

Old 08-26-2009, 04:11 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
I'm not a member of the PWA, but I have been actively participating in the planning of the team for a few weeks now.
That sounds like strenuous work! ;p I know that sounds mean, but does that really deserve a special title, for planning, while the people who actually do what this guild is for probably just get a thank you?

Last edited by Clockwork; 08-26-2009 at 04:24 AM..
Old 08-26-2009, 04:29 AM
Banned
WhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to behold
Just wondering, is Skyld really not going to be involved in this?

Tags
global, global development team