Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Should the server be reset?
Yes 18 36.00%
No 30 60.00%
Build a system to release Event Item's. Make it random, so good and bad items get out. 2 4.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-08-2009, 05:31 AM
()
Vulgar is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Vulgar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent3313 View Post
If so then what would be the point of looking for items? If everyone can just alchemy the best items for 30/30/30 then there would be no fun in obtaining other items. You can get +4 WC from Marks and +12. And again... IMP POTS!!! You obviously don't know what they are.
I'm not saying for them to make it so you need like 1 tree seed and 10 logs to make an item, there should be loads of stuff you have to do in order to make things. And you can go try to use improvement potions to get your hp to 540, you're retarded because you obviously either don't understand what I'm saying or you don't know how they work. Seriously hop off the fail bus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
How do you plan on backing that up?
Years of playing maybe?
Old 01-08-2009, 05:32 AM
The face of the Earth.
Vincent3313 is on a distinguished road
Also the economy going down can actually be a good thing for players. Buy dias and wait a few weeks and it will be more. You can make a decent profit off that.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:33 AM
()
The only time I have seen the price of diamonds change in the past few years is when there was an abundance of plat duped, Flawed logic sry.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:34 AM
The face of the Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
I'm not saying for them to make it so you need like 1 tree seed and 10 logs to make an item, there should be loads of stuff you have to do in order to make things. And you can go try to use improvement potions to get your hp to 540, you're retarded because you obviously either don't understand what I'm saying or you don't know how they work. Seriously hop off the fail bus.

Years of playing maybe?
Stop your whining, obviously you suck at the game if your complaining that you can't get any good items. You should just stop crying.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:38 AM
()
Quote:
Stop your whining, obviously you suck at the game if your complaining that you can't get any good items. You should just stop crying.
I'm just trying to correct the less informed people like yourself.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:39 AM
The face of the Earth.
Your just trying to correct me with insults. Like how much I fail. I probably no more about this server then how much you know about your life.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:42 AM
()
Quote:
Your just trying to correct me with insults. Like how much I fail. I probably no more about this server then how much you know about your life.
Obviously not if you think you can get 540 hp from improvement potions.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:46 AM
The face of the Earth.
It's possible retard. You think base lvls are the only way to get 2-4 hp each lvl?!!
Old 01-08-2009, 05:52 AM
Drakeero will become famous soon enough
Alright... arguing aside...

From the days when I was a poor, weak noob without the ability to break into the rare item trade I've believed in one big possible way to help the economy. I still hold that view today. I might be far from the richest, but I have built up my hoard and do not want to see it lost [or taxed. Googi, I could throw stuff at you for that. Big hard stuff.]

INCREASE THE NUMBER OF RARE ITEMS.

Ever since I first heard someone bring up that idea there has been the baawwwing of people who take great pride in having the "only one" or "two out of three" of some super rare item. Personally, I can put up with some rare thing I have becoming more common. Course, it IS nice to have the only golden chef hat, but its not going to ruin my life if oh let's say... 3 more got released.

I think it might be a good start to getting more items around and really, devaluing items is a good start. We can STILL have super-rare super-powerful items, but a lot of other stuff probably needs to show up in higher quantities. That's one of the reasons why I liked the Halloween event. It dumped a bunch of diamonds in. Yeah, prices probably jumped pretty high to adjust to it but I think it was a step in the right direction.

For people who are interested in/need stats rather then just pack-ratting like me, there's the kingdom item projects and I think there's a lesser worked on improvement to god items. If handled well those should be much easier to obtain, high quantities, and may relieve a lot of the "bawww my stats suck" problems.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:54 AM
()
Quote:
It's possible retard. You think base lvls are the only way to get 2-4 hp each lvl?!!
Enough said, my point has been proven. I'm finished with this flame war.
Old 01-08-2009, 06:02 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
For items: Make more exclusive items

For leveling: Require pking at lower levels, so everyone has an opportunity to pk. This alone would increase activity in kingdoms, people will begin siding with kingdom to prevent being killed by that one's big pk'ers.
Old 01-08-2009, 06:03 AM
Drakeero will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Hey um, just a curious side question. How is that possible?

I used about 15 improvement potions before they stopped working and I just kind of got like 15 points randomly scattered among my three stats. Ok... maybe there was a 2 and even a 3 mixed in but I really didn't get anything worth noting.
Old 01-08-2009, 06:04 AM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
Reset? Uhh, no. I have nothing of value but my 3k hours and my level. So yea, I don't think I'd wanna loose that.

I just don't understand how people can't PK with regular old items. My gear contains the following: fhom, bunny mask, dex cape, speed ammy, marks, dual ros, glok belt, and snow boots. My weapons consist of a flaming sword and a xmas sword. I can beat a decent amount of people. x.x'
Old 01-08-2009, 06:26 AM
The face of the Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakeero View Post
Hey um, just a curious side question. How is that possible?

I used about 15 improvement potions before they stopped working and I just kind of got like 15 points randomly scattered among my three stats. Ok... maybe there was a 2 and even a 3 mixed in but I really didn't get anything worth noting.
Takes a bit but Imp pots can increase your hp but pretty slowly.

Another thing about the rarity of items, RDAFs and BDAFs. I've only seen 1 fragment my whole life and I played since 2003... Honestly those are way to rare and RDA and BDA takes 3... I think you should drop it to 1 or make the DAFs a little easier to get. To all of you who don't know RDAF = Red Dragon Amulet Fragment, BDAF = Blue Dragon Amulet Fragment... etc...
Old 01-08-2009, 06:30 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Another thing about the rarity of items, RDAFs and BDAFs. I've only seen 1 fragment my whole life and I played since 2003... Honestly those are way to rare and RDA and BDA takes 3... I think you should drop it to 1 or make the DAFs a little easier to get. To all of you who don't know RDAF = Red Dragon Amulet Fragment, BDAF = Blue Dragon Amulet Fragment... etc...
R/BDA were never meant to be easily obtainable items. They were only recently added to the Event shop, before that, the only way you could get them was winning them from events, or trading in the fragments that you won from events. It is my understanding that the only reason the R/BDA are in the Event shop is so when people do actually win three fragments, they don't need to bother staff to trade them in for a completed amulet.