Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Gani Construction
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2011, 06:18 AM
That One Guy.
darkcloud667 will become famous soon enough
Effects Help

I'd figured since you make particle effects in gani files, this thread would go under gani construction. This is like my 17th post, and from what I can tell, and from what some other people tell me I'm decent at particle effects using the emitter. Here's a little effects help guide I made for Flamerus (Fulg0resama). Some of you may know him as Graal's Nightmare, unless thats just me. Please leave any comments on it or things that i left out in there in this thread. Feel free to use it all you want.

Thanks.
-Daisuke Tornova
Attached Files
File Type: txt EffectsHelp.txt (23.0 KB, 179 views)

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings."

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on."

Last edited by darkcloud667; 01-17-2011 at 06:19 AM.. Reason: apparentaly its my 17th post. who knew.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:21 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Nice work.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:22 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Well, it's a nice guide, but you can create particle effects in any scripting method. Classes, ganis, weapons, levels, etc. It's not restricted solely to ganis.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 01-17-2011, 06:37 AM
That One Guy.
darkcloud667 will become famous soon enough
Ya, I knew that. I've got a bunch of weapons with emitter effects in them on testbed server. I just didn't know which section to put it in. If you wanna move it somewhere else, be my guest.

Also, thanks. It took me about 10 minutes to grab out all the examples and such. I had figured I would throw in a color guide at the end for some help, considering I also use that guide.

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings."

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on."

Last edited by darkcloud667; 01-17-2011 at 06:41 AM.. Reason: Didn't wanna seem like a prick for disregarding a compliment.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:20 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
I've only skimmed it and I agree it looks good.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.