Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2011, 06:10 PM
NYN
NewYorkerNick is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NewYorkerNick
Suggestion

Could we make this the Classic iPhone section since Classic isn't really active anymore? Just would make sense considering Classic is always under construction or on hold and Classic iPhone is a bit more relevant these days as it is. Just a suggestion.
Old 03-27-2011, 06:11 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
flame inc, run for the hills
Old 03-27-2011, 06:11 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
I bet you and Thor get along...
Old 03-27-2011, 06:17 PM
Vendetta
JesusFreak250 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkerNick View Post
Could we make this the Classic iPhone section since Classic isn't really active anymore? Just would make sense considering Classic is always under construction or on hold and Classic iPhone is a bit more relevant these days as it is. Just a suggestion.
I think id get annoyed with the spam all about hats... "Hurray"
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
It's been suggested that there be an iPhone section of the forums already and I personally think this would be a better idea than including threads within the sections of the respective servers or within PlayerWorlds section, but I shall move it to PlayerWorlds for now seeing as that is a more appropriate section than Classic.

Also Classic may be Under Construction, but atleast there is actual content being constructed, I'd much rather be developing content in the hope of moving forward in future than taking everything for granted and assuming we couldn't possibly lose relevance, a mistake that has been made by several people on Classic in the past, including myself.
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
flame inc, run for the hills
Im not inc

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 03-27-2011, 06:18 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusFreak250 View Post
I think id get annoyed with the spam all about hats... "Hurray"
That's the kind of spam the Era subforums get, along with player weddings.
Old 03-27-2011, 06:20 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soala View Post
That's the kind of spam the Era subforums get, along with player weddings.
They didn't say anything when Ashley got married on UN.....
Old 03-27-2011, 06:34 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
They didn't say anything when Ashley got married on UN.....
Because it's not a new thread every day over something insignificant.
Old 03-27-2011, 06:39 PM
NYN
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
I bet you and Thor get along...
Don't know him well enough.

I just thought it would be nice to have a little section for us. I don't see why there is one considering the playercount. We could be getting some good feedback and suggestions. Also maybe people would stop arguing about iPhone topics in "wrong" sections (GRAAL era iPhone updates in era forums for example).
Old 03-27-2011, 06:42 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Don't know him well enough.

I just thought it would be nice to have a little section for us. I don't see why there is one considering the playercount. We could be getting some good feedback and suggestions. Also maybe people would stop arguing about iPhone topics in "wrong" sections (GRAAL era iPhone updates in era forums for example).
And I agree with you that there should be an iPhone section, but that doesn't justify it being at actual Classic's expense, hell even if that logic was justifiable I don't think Bomy Island is being developed, Npulse don't seem to have released their plans (if there are any) on these forums etc, I also happen to be pushing to release a pretty big update to Classic at this very moment.
Old 03-27-2011, 06:50 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Also maybe people would stop arguing about iPhone topics in "wrong" sections (GRAAL era iPhone updates in era forums for example).
It is wrong. The Era subforums that Era iPhone info is posted in is in the "playerworlds" section. The iPhone servers are not playerworlds.
Old 03-27-2011, 07:02 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
nope
Old 03-27-2011, 07:06 PM
NYN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
And I agree with you that there should be an iPhone section, but that doesn't justify it being at actual Classic's expense, hell even if that logic was justifiable I don't think Boomy Island is being developed, Npulse don't seem to have released their plans (if there are any) on these forums etc, I also happen to be pushing to release a pretty big update to Classic at this very moment.
Well if Boomy Island moved to iPhone (meaning the playerbase and staff is there) then yeah should call it Boomy island iPhone. If both servers were able to survive then have two threads (pc and iPhone) like era then have 2 topics. I'm just going by where the activity is. To have a topic for a world that has very few players and not too much updates going on compared to a server with record numbers, it seems like a good idea. Even if it is just small updates. It's kind of annoying having two "classics" and people arguing over original vs hybrid all scattered throughout the forums because one of them used to be so much better and blah blah blah it will never be the same yada yada...

Good luck with the update. Hopefully we can live in peace instead of coming on everyday seeing people complain about hat updates vs no updates.
Old 03-27-2011, 07:14 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Npulse don't seem to have released their plans (if there are any) on these forums etc
Chances are likely that the plans won't be released until they think they've made a step towards actually having a clue to what they're doing, which is still unlikely to be seen considering Matt is always inactive and taking one step and going two back.

N-Pulse usually releases any form of idea or plan on their forums whenever they come up with one, but with every plan they've created, the manager either decides to build upon it like it actually needs to be completed to the exact end before it's considered releasable or the manager quits and the next one trashes it, repeating the first option.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.