Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-06-2017, 01:16 PM
Unholy Nation
Starfire2001 will become famous soon enough
Just posting to say that I think it's pretty cool...

That a year and a half after the server was shut down people still post on UN's in-game forums.

Now if only someone would give me RC so I could fix the spar arena and CTF... lol. Oh well.
Old 12-08-2017, 04:40 AM
Jave L. Cross
shyguy2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Maybe one day...
Old 12-23-2017, 09:26 PM
Former N-Pulse Manager
Gold1 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Gold1 Send a message via MSN to Gold1
Rip
Old 12-24-2017, 03:38 PM
Graalian since '01
Stowen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Stowen Send a message via MSN to Stowen
I asked Carlito, beginning towards the end of November, for at least 20 minutes on RC to open the Christmas Grotto. In the name of the holiday spirit. Didn't even warrant a reply.

The wheels are oiled, they're about to start spinning again.
Unholy Nation is my home.
Old 12-28-2017, 02:41 PM
Gagums will become famous soon enough
Why do they hate us?
Old 01-01-2018, 03:17 AM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stowen View Post
I asked Carlito, beginning towards the end of November, for at least 20 minutes on RC to open the Christmas Grotto. In the name of the holiday spirit. Didn't even warrant a reply.

The wheels are oiled, they're about to start spinning again.
I mean, we already did this twice, no three times.. Actually 4 times.. Why would the 5th time make anything different. There is so many chances giving before it just isn't worth the effort anymore.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 01-20-2018, 07:00 AM
Urahara112 has a spectacular aura about
All that was done was handing down Manager position to clowns with a history of stupid and childish decisions and suddenly disappearing. There's only a select few to blame there.
Old 01-23-2018, 09:34 AM
tapatapatapa
kittygirl765 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to kittygirl765
Keep the server in your heart!
Trump would have closed your precious server anyways.

I miss the free drugs.... just saying
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	graal_1167957992.png
Views:	806
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	56030  
Old 01-23-2018, 11:30 PM
Cubes is a jewel in the roughCubes is a jewel in the rough
I plan on writing a letter
Old 01-24-2018, 05:16 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urahara112 View Post
All that was done was handing down Manager position to clowns with a history of stupid and childish decisions and suddenly disappearing. There's only a select few to blame there.
Then obviously you are blind to the full situation that took place on UN.

Since I never really gave a public reason why the decision came to where it is today, I'll make it clear.

After about 50-100 support tickets and about 25 emails regarding UN we decided to investigate the situations that took place on UN. Shortly after we discovered that mostly a Popular guild group has taken over UN. This guild known as BTK would warp players to a torture house, and continuously PK new players or players they disliked with no way to escape (they was trapped after being warped there). This lead to us making UN at home, by constantly being on the server and placing UN on a probation period.

Shortly after we got numerous complaints about certain pictures of peoples private parts *cough no names* getting passed around the server (These allegations was true), UNs Ice started to crack at this point. Shortly after that more complaints about severe player harassment by certain individuals we all know. Finally since UN didn't ban them since they was BTK members I banned them. The staff started to relay RC conversations to these banned players and helped them avoid bans. We scripted protections against the players on the game in GScript and within the Engine to detect them

So we attempted to resolve this on our end since UN Staff was doing nothing about it. Again shortly after that UN hired back these individuals under a alias to work on some new map, Again the staff disregarded what we warned them about. Severe Harassment and Internet Bullying is a serious thing and you could be criminally prosecuted. Again we found out, and it always led to BTK. The leader of BTK at the time, was friends with these people that was harassing players, so we decided to remove her from management. Then another manager was put into place.

Shortly after that manager was put into place he hired this known harasser that was globally and locally banned on MULTIPLE accounts and to get even this person deleted the entire server and 65% of the accounts database. I restored all UNs systems, removed the entire staff team.

A well known UN Dev then came to me and said listen man, I would like to run UN. With a group discussion we decided to give this guy a chance (starfire-PH4). He seemed to not have much time for graal although he himself wrote some protections against this individual to keep him off the game. Shortly after getting Management of UnholyNations he stepped down and handed it to someone else.

Now Finally after his management, the vicious cycle started all over again. The new management undid all the work we put into UN by clearing it out from these toxic individuals. He unbanned the people we banned and told the people that was banned how to avoid our detection. That's when I had enough, removed the entire staff team, removed it off the list and haven't been back since.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 01-27-2018, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
Then obviously you are blind to the full situation that took place on UN.

Since I never really gave a public reason why the decision came to where it is today, I'll make it clear.

1. After about 50-100 support tickets and about 25 emails regarding UN we decided to investigate the situations that took place on UN. Shortly after we discovered that mostly a Popular guild group has taken over UN. This guild known as BTK would warp players to a torture house, and continuously PK new players or players they disliked with no way to escape (they was trapped after being warped there). This lead to us making UN at home, by constantly being on the server and placing UN on a probation period.

2. Shortly after we got numerous complaints about certain pictures of peoples private parts *cough no names* getting passed around the server (These allegations was true), UNs Ice started to crack at this point. Shortly after that more complaints about severe player harassment by certain individuals we all know. Finally since UN didn't ban them since they was BTK members I banned them. The staff started to relay RC conversations to these banned players and helped them avoid bans. We scripted protections against the players on the game in GScript and within the Engine to detect them

3. So we attempted to resolve this on our end since UN Staff was doing nothing about it. Again shortly after that UN hired back these individuals under a alias to work on some new map, Again the staff disregarded what we warned them about. Severe Harassment and Internet Bullying is a serious thing and you could be criminally prosecuted. Again we found out, and it always led to BTK. The leader of BTK at the time, was friends with these people that was harassing players, so we decided to remove her from management. Then another manager was put into place.

4. Shortly after that manager was put into place he hired this known harasser that was globally and locally banned on MULTIPLE accounts and to get even this person deleted the entire server and 65% of the accounts database. I restored all UNs systems, removed the entire staff team.

5. A well known UN Dev then came to me and said listen man, I would like to run UN. With a group discussion we decided to give this guy a chance (starfire-PH4). He seemed to not have much time for graal although he himself wrote some protections against this individual to keep him off the game. Shortly after getting Management of UnholyNations he stepped down and handed it to someone else.

6. Now Finally after his management, the vicious cycle started all over again. The new management undid all the work we put into UN by clearing it out from these toxic individuals. He unbanned the people we banned and told the people that was banned how to avoid our detection. That's when I had enough, removed the entire staff team, removed it off the list and haven't been back since.
Reading all of this only solidifies my statement that management from the top was given to people who were not capable of or mature enough for the position.

You're not supposed to hire cliques to manage a server, and you're not supposed to hire coders with a shady past, and ones who always disappear when it's time to get something done. Recycling the same people isn't going to change anything, and that is literally all that was ever done since NeoJenova managed UN, and that was YEARS ago now.

You took the position of Global Administrator, and part of that job should be to protect a server that has been around Graal for years. You did try, I'll admit that, but I don't think you tried the right things to avoid this outcome, and I honestly would like to see you give someone else a chance, or perhaps let someone like Ph8 clean some things up on there. Just a very small group of people that have no shady history, a clean record.
Old 01-27-2018, 04:30 PM
Kiri will become famous soon enough
The era of un is long gone, your only option is to get over it...

My friends were always warned to avoid unholynations whenever they accidentally clicked that server because of it's "toxic" community.. There were certainly a few nice players there but they all moved on from UN.

UN does not deserve anymore chances from what i've seen.
Old 01-28-2018, 03:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
The era of un is long gone, your only option is to get over it...

My friends were always warned to avoid unholynations whenever they accidentally clicked that server because of it's "toxic" community.. There were certainly a few nice players there but they all moved on from UN.

UN does not deserve anymore chances from what i've seen.
Thanks for letting me know that your friends believe an entire server is "toxic". Seems like very reputable and factual information.

I've been a part of the Graal community for years and can tell you there's toxic people on every server. In fact, some of the more toxic stuff I see is right here on this forum.
Old 01-28-2018, 07:41 AM
tapatapatapa
kittygirl765 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to kittygirl765
I agree with what Kiri said. The people of UN have always been good honest law-abiding angels. I swear I have never played UN before sometimes. Accidentally clicking on UN is at least not as bad as accidentally going to Africa and getting the Ebola.

I don't know about the recent years of UN, but reading some of the UN threads on here it, seems UN has kept quite a consistent community between 2007-2017? Then it's already very well known like common sense, that UN has leaned towards a "certain" demographic. Maybe... maybe the manager of the UN at that time made an executive decision to put UN into the toilet since he knows it's easy to migrate the players with the UN Ebola onto other servers, since they're the easily amused type? So no harm done?

The forum seems empty for a weekend. I don't know if "toxic" stuff is happening if it's empty on a Saturday. For my post, I'm giving myself the title of supreme leader of the toxics, Jave can be my Vladimir Putin.
Old 01-28-2018, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygirl765 View Post
I agree with what Kiri said. The people of UN have always been good honest law-abiding angels. I swear I have never played UN before sometimes. Accidentally clicking on UN is at least not as bad as accidentally going to Africa and getting the Ebola.

I don't know about the recent years of UN, but reading some of the UN threads on here it, seems UN has kept quite a consistent community between 2007-2017? Then it's already very well known like common sense, that UN has leaned towards a "certain" demographic. Maybe... maybe the manager of the UN at that time made an executive decision to put UN into the toilet since he knows it's easy to migrate the players with the UN Ebola onto other servers, since they're the easily amused type? So no harm done?

The forum seems empty for a weekend. I don't know if "toxic" stuff is happening if it's empty on a Saturday. For my post, I'm giving myself the title of supreme leader of the toxics, Jave can be my Vladimir Putin.
Another strange post from someone I've never seen on UN, and you post so little and the first thing you bring up is insults to Africa and Ebola? I hope to god you're not actually the age your profile suggest. How ironic of you to speak of toxic behavior.