Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 07:16 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Auctioning off a player's items is pretty silly in my opinion. Just reset them -- save yourself the trouble. You're still removing something from the economy (if that's what you're trying to do).

That way you don't have to deal with all of the complaining and threads like these lol
Old 06-16-2009, 07:24 PM
Banned
sid.gottlieb@googlemail.com will become famous soon enough
I agree with salesman
Pretty stupid @ your brother having that command though Chris
Old 06-17-2009, 05:23 PM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
You're incorrect. From what I was told by Exolia as well as many other people Sam used to sell their items for programs which consisted of treadmill macroing (which worked), hotkeys, and etc. I think the PPSH he had was from Exolia and he traded it for the hotkey program. The PPSH was taken off his account since he obtained it in an illegal fashion. Also, if I was Deo I would have never unbanned him in the first place since he failed to learn anything even if he says otherwise. Also, even if he was unbanned he should have at least have been reset. I think he should be lucky he even has the items he has on his account.
from what I'm getting out of your post, you don't really have any proof that he traded items for programs. it's extremely unprofessional to take other people's word for it and act upon that. if the rules are still similar to when I was an admin, no matter who says what you must have solid evidence of what he did before taking action.

it also doesn't make any sense how you're saying that he traded his PPSH for a hot key program meanwhile he still had the PPSH on his account which was deleted for "obtaining in an illegal fashion." I don't see how you can obtain items by trading the items for a non-tangible good. it just sounds to me that you don't really know what the **** you're talking about. try getting the story straight before justifying a stupid and unprofessional action.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:31 PM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
from what I'm getting out of your post, you don't really have any proof that he traded items for programs. it's extremely unprofessional to take other people's word for it and act upon that. if the rules are still similar to when I was an admin, no matter who says what you must have solid evidence of what he did before taking action.

it also doesn't make any sense how you're saying that he traded his PPSH for a hot key program meanwhile he still had the PPSH on his account which was deleted for "obtaining in an illegal fashion." I don't see how you can obtain items by trading the items for a non-tangible good. it just sounds to me that you don't really know what the **** you're talking about. try getting the story straight before justifying a stupid and unprofessional action.
Nope, I said I didn't remember, however, I decided to check logs again to make sure. Exolia reported to me that Sam was selling illegal programs for Graal related items. Exolia wanted to get Sam banned for it so he decided to trade his PPSH to Sam for the macro program. Exolia then took a video showing how it worked and showed how it was password protected and the rest. Exolia admitted it himself that he did trade the PPSH for the program and the logs even show that since Sam doesn't give anything in return for the PPSH. Also, Exolia wasn't the first person to state that Sam was selling illegal programs, however, he was the first person to actually work with me and give me video evidence as well as PM history.

Also, Sam was the one who created the program and Exolia was the person purchasing the program. It wasn't the other way around.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:33 PM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
well I certainly got the wrong impression seeing as how:

Quote:
I was told by Exolia as well as many other people Sam used to sell their items for programs which consisted of treadmill macroing (which worked), hotkeys, and etc.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:14 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelikano View Post
Chris, your brother uses his /garage command to run away in fights.

That's pretty ****ing retarded dude.

I want a /garage command too so I can warp to your house
I'll remove it, then.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:29 PM
Banned
fragman85 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
Nope, I said I didn't remember, however, I decided to check logs again to make sure. Exolia reported to me that Sam was selling illegal programs for Graal related items. Exolia wanted to get Sam banned for it so he decided to trade his PPSH to Sam for the macro program. Exolia then took a video showing how it worked and showed how it was password protected and the rest. Exolia admitted it himself that he did trade the PPSH for the program and the logs even show that since Sam doesn't give anything in return for the PPSH. Also, Exolia wasn't the first person to state that Sam was selling illegal programs, however, he was the first person to actually work with me and give me video evidence as well as PM history.

Also, Sam was the one who created the program and Exolia was the person purchasing the program. It wasn't the other way around.
Hi.

Why so much hatred Squirt?

There was ABSOLUTELY no proof of me selling this program for a PPSH, the PPSH was gifted to me from Exolie, there's NO in-game proof at all.

How do you know Exolia didn't create the program and send me a PPSH, trying to get banned?

Again, there was no ingame proof. And I WOULD HAVE been unbanned the day you banned me, if I hadn't been globalled

Plus, even if I had a working Macro, instead of fixing the Treadmill and making it unbottable, or atlaest unbanning me, so I could help improve the system, they just removed it. Don't try talking bull**** about this btw, the post of Deophite clearly stated that the Speed Level were removed after "heavy abusing".

The Questions I wonder:

- Exolia made a Video using Hotkeys and a Speed Macro?! Why in god's name wasn't he banned?
- I had a Speed Macro, yet my Speed wasn't at level 10? Owtf?!
- Squirt his Speed got to Level 10 in a few months + he had enough ECs to buy a Bow? No complaints?!
- My PPSH41 was taken off my Account and instead of returning it to Exolia, if your story was even true, it was auctioned off?
- Only my PPSH41 was taken off my Account, all the other Items were untouched?!

Doesn't make any sense to me

This thread will be deleted and they'll probably find a reason to reban me, since globals don't give a **** at all:

"The punish the people that askes questions
and those that posses
steal from the ones without possession"
2Pac

This is just like irl. If people like you get politicians... oh well, Bush2 I guess.

Last edited by fragman85; 06-17-2009 at 08:41 PM..
Old 06-17-2009, 08:58 PM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Mas is Sam?
Old 06-17-2009, 09:01 PM
IT'S TIME TO PARTY LET'S
Good_Ol_Daze will become famous soon enough
Who the hell are any of you?
Old 06-17-2009, 10:10 PM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
pretty sure squirt bought the bow from reck

And nat right Sam and examine what it reads in a mirror

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Old 06-17-2009, 10:14 PM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
And nat right Sam and examine what it reads in a mirror
o lol xD
Old 06-17-2009, 11:13 PM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by fragman85 View Post
Hi.

Why so much hatred Squirt?

There was ABSOLUTELY no proof of me selling this program for a PPSH, the PPSH was gifted to me from Exolie, there's NO in-game proof at all.

How do you know Exolia didn't create the program and send me a PPSH, trying to get banned?

Again, there was no ingame proof. And I WOULD HAVE been unbanned the day you banned me, if I hadn't been globalled

Plus, even if I had a working Macro, instead of fixing the Treadmill and making it unbottable, or atlaest unbanning me, so I could help improve the system, they just removed it. Don't try talking bull**** about this btw, the post of Deophite clearly stated that the Speed Level were removed after "heavy abusing".

The Questions I wonder:

- Exolia made a Video using Hotkeys and a Speed Macro?! Why in god's name wasn't he banned?
- I had a Speed Macro, yet my Speed wasn't at level 10? Owtf?!
- Squirt his Speed got to Level 10 in a few months + he had enough ECs to buy a Bow? No complaints?!
- My PPSH41 was taken off my Account and instead of returning it to Exolia, if your story was even true, it was auctioned off?
- Only my PPSH41 was taken off my Account, all the other Items were untouched?!

Doesn't make any sense to me

This thread will be deleted and they'll probably find a reason to reban me, since globals don't give a **** at all:

"The punish the people that askes questions
and those that posses
steal from the ones without possession"
2Pac

This is just like irl. If people like you get politicians... oh well, Bush2 I guess.
I love how you're wrong on practically wrong in every single one of your statements/accusations.
1. There was no proof.
LOL, are you serious? I have screenshots of PM history as well as VIDEOS proving how what you're saying is incorrect.

2. Exolia was the one who made the program.
If Exolia was selling the program why would he be giving you the PPSH? Also, like I said before MANY people PMed me about what you were doing and I have PM history of you even admitting you were selling programs. Also, Exolia didn't have a speed macro he only had a hotkey macro.

3. You would have been unbanned if you weren't already globaled.
Once again an incorrect statement because even though you were globally unbanned you were still banned on Era for an extended period of time.

4. You didn't use a speed macro.
Ok, are you kidding me. I dragged you off the treadmill then dragged you on and you still continued to run. Also, I even banned your fragman85 account because you still didn't learn your lesson.

5. OMG I'M SO PRO I MADE THE SPEED LEVELS GET REMOVED!!
Wrong, ONCE again. The speed levels were removed not because of you, but because of some anti graal **** where the people were going to release a treadmill macro.

6. Instead of fixing the treadmill they just removed it.
Well, I actually agree with this. I was never a fan of removing the treadmill, however, both Deophite and Chris were in favor of doing so, therefore, I was outvoted. I *****ed at Deophite, but he didn't seem to care at all.

7. If I had my speed macro why wasn't my speed level 10.
Well, yes, you're speed wasn't 10, however, I think it was somewhere close to around there and was like 8. I take this as a compliment though as I banned you before you were level 10. This also shows how efficient I am .

8. OMG SQUIRT SPAWNED A BOW!!!
How many times do I have to explain this to people. There were THREE bows stocked. I was the FIRST one to purchase the bow, then it was Zoo, then it was Quicky. There are only three bows released and right now Rambot, Quicky, and me are the only people who have them. I got enough EC because I won many KoTH events as well as was MVP of many KoTH events. You can ask Johnny as I was in BH with him when he practically won all of them. I also won some other items such as the CandyCane Bar and I was the first one to win the MVP hat.

9. OMG SQUIRT SPAWNED HIS SPEEDDDDDDDDD!
Yes, I had level 10 speed. If people asked me I told them. However, I never spawned speed. Do you think I can just easily get away with that. There are logs for setting attributes and there are treadmill logs to show how much experience you gain on the treadmill. I actually worked for my speed unlike others.

At the end of the day I think all of this proved one thing.
You are a _____. I'll let you fill in the blank though, but here's just a clue.
Old 06-28-2009, 03:30 AM
world-class douchebag
RogueShatterblade will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to RogueShatterblade
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
That issue aside -- my opinion on the current team is waayyyyy more positive than it has been with previous administrations. They're doing a good job in my book.
Oh yeah?

There is corruption in every administration. There always will be.

*Bell: I'm going to faint, Ocelot turned into a real human being. One I can actually have some respect for.

Last edited by Darlene159; 06-28-2009 at 03:40 AM..
Old 06-29-2009, 03:41 AM
Registered theRapist
Kappa00p2p is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Kappa00p2p
Quote:
Originally Posted by good_ol_daze View Post
who the hell are any of you?
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueshatterblade View Post
oh yeah?

<3

-Kappa
Old 06-29-2009, 04:46 AM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueShatterblade View Post
Oh yeah?

Oh my...Ocelot exists?

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill
Closed Thread