Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Feature request
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Would you like a Remote Control iPhone application ?
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES 43 54.43%
No (LOOOOOOSER) 36 45.57%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2013, 04:10 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoon View Post
RemoteCOntrol for iphone is Already Made, Although We Had to do it without FileBrowser Since Iphones dont Suooport Tree View SO Basically all you can do is Talk, Announce , The basic stuff.
I'm not really interested in a scripted RC running in the client, I want an RC app.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:33 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoon View Post
RemoteCOntrol for iphone is Already Made, Although We Had to do it without FileBrowser Since Iphones dont Suooport Tree View SO Basically all you can do is Talk, Announce , The basic stuff.
a filebrowser could still be made, you dot need the treeview. there simply is no need for that.
Old 05-21-2013, 09:09 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Old 05-22-2013, 01:50 AM
Dictatin' since 2001
Fidel Castro is a jewel in the roughFidel Castro is a jewel in the rough
Stefan et all always talk about the need to generate revenue via Graal... Create a polished RC App for Android and iOS and sell it for 99 cents - 4 dollars. Seeing as most everyone uses one of these devices, I think people would still pay that kind of price to be able to use RC on the go.
Old 05-22-2013, 01:58 AM
Hezzy002 is a jewel in the roughHezzy002 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel Castro View Post
Stefan et all always talk about the need to generate revenue via Graal... Create a polished RC App for Android and iOS and sell it for 99 cents - 4 dollars. Seeing as most everyone uses one of these devices, I think people would still pay that kind of price to be able to use RC on the go.
wow, that would generate at least like, $300 worth of revenue. nice.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:48 AM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hezzy002 View Post
If it pays the time spent to develop it, anything past that is just gravy.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:51 PM
Dictatin' since 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hezzy002 View Post
Twinny pretty much took the answer out of my mouth. Who cares how much it actually brings in after expenses if it's not your main money maker? On top of that, between all of the classic/dev servers, there are new staff members being hired literally every 1-2 days, so theres money there. Some are new staff, some are old staff, but as long as Graal keeps a cycle of some new staff joining playerworlds you'll always have at least a small revenue stream coming from it.

It also helps branch out GraalOnline as a whole, new products to get the name out, stuff little kids can show off to their friends at school and make them want to play, etc.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:53 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel Castro View Post
It also helps branch out GraalOnline as a whole, new products to get the name out, stuff little kids can show off to their friends at school and make them want to play, etc.
Kinda like how me and your mom show off your baby pictures when we go to wine tastings with all my coworkers amirite? *****es be jealous of my baby boy
Old 05-23-2013, 08:56 PM
Dictatin' since 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
Kinda like how me and your mom show off your baby pictures when we go to wine tastings with all my coworkers amirite? *****es be jealous of my baby boy
Who are you again?
Old 05-24-2013, 11:48 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
I really need to stop fourming while drinking, it always ends up with me claiming other peoples children as my own.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:00 PM
Boom!
Still waiting.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:39 AM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skyld
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Still waiting.
As if anyone really needs this. I often thought about an Android RC, and then realised it would be essentially useless.
Old 09-15-2013, 02:27 PM
Boom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyld View Post
As if anyone really needs this.
Yea, I'm on my ipad whenever I have free time. I don't take out my laptop unless I'm working. So for simple stuff like banning, adding rights, or updating accounts... This would be very nice.
Old 09-15-2013, 02:42 PM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skyld
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Yea, I'm on my ipad whenever I have free time. I don't take out my laptop unless I'm working. So for simple stuff like banning, adding rights, or updating accounts... This would be very nice.
For "simple stuff" like this, you could pretty comfortably use the Client-RC on the iPad client. This already works.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:42 AM
Boom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyld View Post
For "simple stuff" like this, you could pretty comfortably use the Client-RC on the iPad client. This already works.
Don't tell me how to live my life, Skyld!