Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 01:49 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted Wolf XxX View Post
Hello there, if you are reading this.. you must be curious.
Nope. Just wanted to have a good laugh.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:04 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk Send a message via Skype™ to Elk
Quote:
How many times have I seen this Level now?...

Old 07-06-2010, 11:21 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to papajchris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberated View Post
It's not about the fact if its legit or not, it's about the fact that it's copied.

And Zodiac was a very close copy of WoW when it first went classic. Then it somewhat went a different way. Era is a copy of GTA. See? Anyone can do it, and though the Era one was just to make a statement, no one can deny that Zodiac wasn't WoW: Graal Edition. Give this guy a chance. He doesn't need all you repeating the same thing over and over. If you are not going to be of any assistance, then you should just keep your mouth shut. (Or in this case your hands off the keyboard)

While I agree with the others, to proceed with caution, im sure you have that by now and good luck. Unfortunately, you will not get much help from the forum members here, most of them consider them self better than you.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:36 PM
(LAT)
Enchanted Wolf XxX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Enchanted Wolf XxX Send a message via MSN to Enchanted Wolf XxX Send a message via Yahoo to Enchanted Wolf XxX Send a message via Skype™ to Enchanted Wolf XxX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberated View Post
It's not about the fact if its legit or not, it's about the fact that it's copied.
Okay, well Graal copies Zelda.

Every game has Warriors, Mages and Archers. What the hells it matter kid?

And yeah I shouldn't have posted here, there never are good devs replying.. just a bunch of people whining about nothing, really. Shame
Old 07-06-2010, 11:37 PM
master of infinite loops
LoneAngelIbesu has a spectacular aura aboutLoneAngelIbesu has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to LoneAngelIbesu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Silly Chakrah. Kain isn't GFXing this server. And Enchanted. That is kain's GFX of a Tier 2 Paladin from WoW.
Who's Kain? Those graphics have been used on Valikorlia for a while, but they weren't created by somebody named Kain. Maybe their just similar, though.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:46 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Jigga is going to **** you over, maybe not right away but he will. The forums warned you...

Maybe you'll get lucky and make something playable before he does.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:53 PM
(LAT)
Send a message via AIM to Enchanted Wolf XxX Send a message via MSN to Enchanted Wolf XxX Send a message via Yahoo to Enchanted Wolf XxX Send a message via Skype™ to Enchanted Wolf XxX
Well I'm gonna atleast try.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:31 AM
DeCeaseD will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Okay, well Graal copies Zelda.

Every game has Warriors, Mages and Archers. What the hells it matter kid?

And yeah I shouldn't have posted here, there never are good devs replying.. just a bunch of people whining about nothing, really. Shame
Lol, no good developers replying? Majority of these forums consist of good developers and I've seen a good amount have already replied to this thread. Also, take note, I don't see anyone whining about anything besides yourself. When people "WARN" you about the downfall that we've seen countless amount of times I think it highly differs from this so called "whining".
Old 07-07-2010, 03:48 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneAngelIbesu View Post
Who's Kain? Those graphics have been used on Valikorlia for a while, but they weren't created by somebody named Kain. Maybe their just similar, though.
Possibly.

Let's see a comparison I guess.

Val's T2 Pally look I believe.

Val's T2 Pally Look

Kain's T2 Pally Look.

Body and Head are clones. Though Kain never made a shield for it, Unless the shield/sword on back is someone elses creation. I'd have to ask Kain myself. When was it uploaded to Val and is it named under something other than kain4lyfe-pally(part)/kain4lyfe-pallybody100.png?

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:29 AM
(LAT)
What's everyone's problem? I didn't ask for any input from ANYONE. Quit trolling. Was just looking to gather up some staff, not constantly hear whining about what Jigga did and how ****ty Endora is.

Bump.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:32 AM
(LAT)
Did they world a favor. Removed myself from server opts, removed my rights and disconnected myself.

No more whining. Close please.
Old 07-07-2010, 06:35 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
At least you got a gold account out of all this

Last edited by kia345; 07-07-2010 at 06:50 AM.. Reason: i have bad english
Old 07-07-2010, 06:43 AM
Mr. Blu
Shards-Of-Fate will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shards-Of-Fate Send a message via MSN to Shards-Of-Fate Send a message via Yahoo to Shards-Of-Fate
Hmm. How do I get a gold account out of all of this?
Old 07-07-2010, 06:48 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
At you least you got a gold account out of all this
That's a pitiful prize.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 07-07-2010, 06:54 AM
Cyril Rain
sssssssssss will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to sssssssssss
Quote:
Did they world a favor. Removed myself from server opts, removed my rights and disconnected myself.

No more whining. Close please.
Lol,if you can NAT or gani AWESOME Armageddon would accept you.
Elysium's Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/GraalOnlineElysium
Graal Forum Thread: http://forums.graalonline.com...
Graalians Thread: http://www.graalians.com...