Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-13-2011, 06:38 AM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
Yea bro, but you quoted the wrong person.
I like the attempt, hitting up the dictionary and finding yourself an example, but my mud-slap straight lowered your speed. You don't have a chance. Better drop your [poke]ball again and tap out.
I am speaking in reference to AllTheBaron.

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill
Old 12-13-2011, 06:39 AM
world-class douchebag
RogueShatterblade will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to RogueShatterblade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkler View Post
Ocelot, you don't read anything I write, and so therefore you simply state that I don't say anything.
No, kiddo, I simply read through what you write.

Everyone here is just finally catching up to the absolute garbage that spills out of your mouth.

*Bell: I'm going to faint, Ocelot turned into a real human being. One I can actually have some respect for.

Old 12-13-2011, 06:44 AM
Banned
AllTheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
"Abusive ad hominem (also called personal abuse or personal attacks) usually involves insulting or belittling one's opponent in order to attack his claim or invalidate his argument."

"Furthermore, comparing Smog to Wil is like a comparison between your voice and the voice of someone who's underwent puberty - none."

That is not a belittlement or insult on me as a means to attack my claim?
That is not, that is making a very real comparison. In the end of that comparison, I detracted the point for you, that there is NO comparison. Those are two entities you cannot compare, and if you attempt to compare them, such as you did, you breach a cornucopia of fallacies.

Ex. Wil is a problematic, Smog is problematic, but Smog is rewarded and Wil is punished. <- That is illogical.
Henceforth, the scenario cannot be employed in a logical form. Get me?
Old 12-13-2011, 06:46 AM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllTheBaron View Post
That is not, that is making a very real comparison. In the end of that comparison, I detracted the point for you, that there is NO comparison. Those are two entities you cannot compare, and if you attempt to compare them, such as you did, you breach a cornucopia of fallacies.

Ex. Wil is a problematic, Smog is problematic, but Smog is rewarded and Wil is punished. <- That is illogical.
I was making the argument that Wil is problematic, yet received BH and Smog is equally problematic and received PPA. I see a comparison there.

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill
Old 12-13-2011, 06:47 AM
world-class douchebag
RogueShatterblade will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to RogueShatterblade
Quote:

Did your forums account get banned or what

*Bell: I'm going to faint, Ocelot turned into a real human being. One I can actually have some respect for.

Old 12-13-2011, 06:57 AM
Banned
@Ocelot: Yeah, I don't think they like me very much =[, whatever will I do.

@whathisface:
Uh, The argument is still then incomplete.
When Wil received the business, his problematic nature was yet to be conceived.
However, it seems Smog is well underway.
Secondly, Wil did not receive the business in the same manner, henceforth when comparing the receptions, it is not equal.

The administration "secretly" granted it to him? Naaaaaaaaa.
Old 12-13-2011, 03:42 PM
TheLinkMan2002 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon551 View Post
Who's saying it does? Just because something else gets released doesn't mean the gang system isn't being worked on. There have already been multiple threads concerning this, it's getting quite annoying.

The administration team came to an agreement with the owner based on his experience and history, among other things.

in other words smog is paying alfs salary . Viva La Paypal?

edit: i also remember not that long ago me and lep having to deal with smog running around with that grenade launcher thing that shoots flash grenades blinds you and does 25 damage and i seem to remember no one doing a damn thing about it when bringing it up to staff. there should be no degree of favoritism that leads to one player being allowed to abuse whatever he wants when hes not even staff. but dont worry im sure he will buy his way into that with no prior knowledge at some point too.

Last edited by TheLinkMan2002; 12-13-2011 at 04:06 PM.. Reason: forgot one major point of argument
Old 12-13-2011, 07:50 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLinkMan2002 View Post
in other words smog is paying alfs salary . Viva La Paypal?

edit:im sure he will buy his way into that with no prior knowledge at some point too.
Careful now, you're reaching dangerous grounds...
I mean, if you look at it all in oversight, most of the staff members got their position pretty randomly too, didn't they?
I mean, Naack... out of nowhere PSA when there were PRs long in the position before him and probably served it far better.
Furthermore, he received a higher position than his superior (Nich)?

Huh??? How does that work?

Before that, remember th e random guy (forget his name, something weird), but he was granted GBA out of nowhere, and when someone asked about it, the response was pretty similar to this one.

Secondly, he immediately made Zao Asst Admin (note: no prior GBA was allowed this), not just that... Zao was granted RC - with rights - immediately after, and like two weeks later, Zao was GBA.
-_- That's not suspicious or anything, right?

I mean, go down the line and you'll find similar "random selection" stories. I'm not making any accusations here man, I'm just saying -_-.
Just how Administrators just "do" what they do because they do what they do. We just say what we say because we say what we say, right Gabriel?
Old 12-13-2011, 08:13 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
Quote:

Smog is obviously a controversial character

r u trying to cover up alf or do u really not realise how corrupt this is? as i repeat, alf gave ppsh41 a pawn price of 175k whilst
1. ppsh41 was worth 60-80k like a sten
2. ppsh41 is still the only pawnable gun which is not present in any shop on era
3. smog owned 8-10 ppsh41's and pawned them all
Old 12-13-2011, 08:19 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
He was also the most successful leader of BH
wrong, i was the most successful gang leader of BH and prolly of any gang

http://s1237.photobucket.com/albums/...gang%20ownage/

anyways, for once i generally agree with slash, rogue and other ppl who normally don't have much useful to say. this is because any ***** can figure out what is going on here, most ppl had already figured it out after alf added ppsh to pawn shop but this is going too far..i don't see how alf can prioritise something useless like ppa or the santa gift thingy whilst it's 3-4months era doesn't have a decent gang system AND ERA HAS ALWAYS REVOLVED AROUND GANG RAIDING
i'm sure you GLOBALS can figure this out without my help though, because none of us think you are involved in alf's business
Old 12-13-2011, 09:53 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
This is when PPA went hard, but failed in the end:
Old 12-13-2011, 09:53 PM
Lv
DarkRenji is a jewel in the roughDarkRenji is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to DarkRenji
Quote:
Text
I don't -think- Naack would do anything like that, he used to be a pretty stand up guy on zodiac back in the day, however recently he has been apparently been going on some powertrips to strut his stuff, I don't know all the details though.

Although, that said... I still don't understand why we have like 3 player relationship admins.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:35 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I am speaking in reference to AllTheBaron.
So, lets get this straight.
Quoting and responding directly to my post in the first person is a reference to something totally different a separate player said?

Cool story bro.

Quote:
I was making the argument that Wil is problematic, yet received BH and Smog is equally problematic and received PPA. I see a comparison there.
So, if we made a Venn Diagram of this subject, quite possibly the ONLY thing to go in the middle would state "Gabriel believes William and Smog are both problematic players that have owned PK businesses in their Era careers".

'Cause that's the only point you're making.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
wrong, i was the most successful gang leader of BH and prolly of any gang

anyways, for once i generally agree with slash, rogue and other ppl
Hey TK, this is a thread about PK Businesses. William has never lead BH (the Gang). Maybe you should understand the topic before praising yourself. As-if it is still not implied, we are speaking of Bounty Hunter; not Black Holst.

I'm glad you're on our team for this, but I hope you don't mind if we bench you for the rest of the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRenji View Post
Although, that said... I still don't understand why we have like 3 player relationship admins.
I'm pretty sure Alfonso went on a 2 week binge of purging Era of a GBA. It somehow ended up with hiring two players to fulfill one useless position.

In case this doesn't properly showcase his superior management abilities, let's turn our attention to the fact that (after ~7 years) we not only need a Housing Admin position; but we require two players with full rc and tools to support the immense trafficking of the now priced and rare level submissions.

Hell who even needs their Co-Manager to login when you can just have two Player Services Admins to Service the Players alongside your Player Relations Admin while he Relates to those Player's Services.

I'll even loan you guys a net, so you can catch my drift.
Old 12-13-2011, 11:17 PM
Era since 2005
lol the bench made me laugh, anyways BH has always been black holst, Bounty Hunters have always been referred as BHers

anyways i think that we've all reached a unanimous opinion therefore this thread should be closed and alf fired asap
Old 12-14-2011, 12:35 AM
Era since 2005
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sarcasm