FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 12:47 AM
Exolia Zephlyn
SharkeySprinkles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SharkeySprinkles
Gang Movement, A Step Forward

Today, we've decided to take a step in the right direction that we've wanted for a while. This step will increase gang activity, and ultimately lead to the introduction of the new gang system. We have decided to delete Los Carteles, due to inactivity and other factors that Chris and I agreed upon. Black Holsts base will be moved to Los Carteles location, and we will make sure both BB and BH are an equal distance from unstick me, making raiding and counter raiding seamless.

We will then turn BH's current base into a new base, one that will be a neutral capture point, with perks to be determined later. We believe this will revamp the gangs and raiding, as it will put one gang up against the other, a rivalry of epic proportions. Please understand, this is just the first step, and that this may be a long road, so bear with it, and send us any feedback via the ticket system!

Thank you,
Exolia Zephlyn
Old 05-02-2010, 01:17 AM
iRedemption is an unknown quantity at this point
like me or not guys, it's pretty retarded you decided to for remove the gang that was doing pretty well for quite some time now (atleast what I thought). LC should be brought back.

EZ (Player Relations) (Sat May 01 16:12:08 2010):LC was deleted because BB and BH had more to do with Era than LC did, more history, deeper seeds, etc.

THIS JUST IN EXOLIA TELLS RAMS HIS GANG WAS DELETED BECAUSE OF IT'S ****ING THEME AND BACKGROUND!!

Last edited by cbk1994; 05-02-2010 at 01:27 AM.. Reason: merging
Old 05-02-2010, 01:21 AM
Exolia Zephlyn
The gang was removed based upon more than one factor, I assure you. No gangs will be making a "come-back", the gangs now will stay AS IS until the new gang system is completed.

This would be a good time to sit back, relax, join up in the rivalry fun, and raid a little bit. Also a good time to annoy Chris to finish the system.
-Exolia Zephlyn
Old 05-02-2010, 01:24 AM
so you delete the one gang that was under pretty decent control unlike BB or BH?

the right thing to do would be to delete the gang that has already failed, not one that's still in their shoes.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:31 AM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
You should have deleted the gang that didn't have a leader, and not LC, imo. I would have at least given Rams BB because from what I've heard, his was the only one active and BB didn't even have a leader, lol.

Unless of course you're starting completely fresh -- new leaders for both gangs?
Old 05-02-2010, 01:33 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
It was a toss-up between removing Los Carteles or Blazian Bandits, and we decided that BB was much more intwined in Era's past and that Los Carteles should be removed instead. I think most people would agree with this.

As for leaders, Ramsfan, from what I understand, hasn't been very active lately and LC has been inactive as a whole.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:36 AM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkeySprinkles View Post
-Text-
Can't wait too see the new BB base.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:37 AM
|MÍrÁy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
The only gang leader I've seen recently was Ramsfan.

I don't even know who the leader of BB is anymore since it constantly changes. The last time I saw someone it was Vincent, but he was banned.

Therefore, I don't get why you're removing him out of all people. Also, going with 2 gangs is not the way to go imo. Also, gang system won't even be done for several months (i'm guessing since it wasn't started yet), so this isn't too smart.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:38 AM
Banned
LoStSuRfEr1 is on a distinguished road
can we bring back Era Underground please ?

oh and by the vimes

Old 05-02-2010, 01:40 AM
Exolia Zephlyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
Unless of course you're starting completely fresh -- new leaders for both gangs?
Exactly what I did. We have completely new leaders for the two gangs, so all leaders lost their gangs, LC just got deleted after A LOT of consideration, this didn't happen in 20 minutes, it's been tossed around for about two weeks or more.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
It was a toss-up between removing Los Carteles or Blazian Bandits, and we decided that BB was much more intwined in Era's past and that Los Carteles should be removed instead. I think most people would agree with this.

As for leaders, Ramsfan, from what I understand, hasn't been very active lately and LC has been inactive as a whole.

Chris I was informed, by you the gang system was under major construction. On top of that the playercount has been in the 40's, and there was simply nobody to raid. I have my connections and if anyone could get a REALLY active gang going, that's me. Trust me, ask anyone who has played within the past five years. I just thought I'd get a little more respect from the Gang Admin after putting in two years of my time leading LC with Eclipse.
Old 05-02-2010, 02:03 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRedemption View Post
please please please gimme a gang
no
Old 05-02-2010, 02:05 AM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
no
couldn't have said it better

Old 05-02-2010, 02:07 AM
lol nice g1
Old 05-02-2010, 02:18 AM
Numba One Stunna
Reese has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Yeah no ****, Era's count has been down in the 40's and LC was the only gang that still had members that played, what did you want us to do? Get on tag and go run around in other bases for ****s and gigs? I mean I've been in LC with Rams the whole time he's had it and I've watched BB and BH go through Leader after Leader, doesn't really make sense to me that you take a gang away from someone who was actually doing good? Come on Era needs changes but this was not one.....
Closed Thread