Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone > Zone PC
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-12-2012, 05:09 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
You're right, it was especially bad
What? You used to play Zone too.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Zone experience.
Jesper will become famous soon enough
Best game in childhood, by far.

Zone 2011>
Old 10-13-2012, 11:37 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
What? You used to play Zone too.
Dude you ruin my troll....
Old 10-13-2012, 12:00 PM
Classic Developer.
TheGodAngelo is just really niceTheGodAngelo is just really nice
This all makes me very sad.
Old 10-13-2012, 12:11 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
dude you ruin my troll....
<3
Old 10-14-2012, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude2020 View Post
Some more screenshots.

I'm scared to see what else they've changed.
That isn't Zone in my eyes . Planet selection is kind of cute though.
Old 10-14-2012, 03:02 PM
Tenchry
Tenchry_P2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Tenchry_P2P Send a message via MSN to Tenchry_P2P
Quote:
Observer mode was removed I think a few months after it was added.

It's basically F2P now. Tench and Stephen made it so everyone has 100hp, full ammo, all classes. Only thing to spend anything on are the guns.

No restrictions for Trials basically.

^ don't put me in the same line as Stephen, he did nothing towards that i did all of that by myself, Stefan isn't interested in the current zone on the client, I've given him my thoughts and such and all he says is he has no time to supervise zone so therefore nothing is going to happen with it.

And yes i've wanted to move zone onto classic + change the whole gelat system around on it to make it fair for everyone hell even bring in increased profit for stefan.
Quote:
Fail. Its because the forums are more fun than the actual game.
Old 10-14-2012, 04:22 PM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
Stephen got rid of class restrictions on classes (maybe something else, I don't remember)

However small, it is something that was in the right direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
That isn't Zone in my eyes . Planet selection is kind of cute though.
Nor mine.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:29 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Everyone who is interesting in helping for the new Zone please contact me at [email protected]
Perhaps if people hadn't needed to upgrade to Gold every year to be able to both play and develop the server, and staff's concerns about the subscription policies had been acted upon, there may have now been available staff/developers for the new project who could not only help you, but turn it into something that resembles Zone, rather than a re-branded pillagement of an entirely different server.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:13 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Perhaps if people hadn't needed to upgrade to Gold every year to be able to both play and develop the server, and staff's concerns about the subscription policies had been acted upon, there may have now been available staff/developers for the new project who could not only help you, but turn it into something that resembles Zone, rather than a re-branded pillagement of an entirely different server.
I dont see why there is even a GOLD tab anymore.. new accounts have ot be gold for playerworlds, too.. o_o
Old 10-21-2012, 11:51 PM
Coder
Programmer has a spectacular aura aboutProgrammer has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Programmer Send a message via MSN to Programmer Send a message via Yahoo to Programmer
Zone is in no position to be revived now due to the stubbornness of the management of Graal. In their greed-filled eyes, iZone is the better way to go while they allow ZonePC, once glorious, to rot on the wayside. Get it through your thick skulls, Stefan and Stephane. Instating new restrictions on a server is not the way to convince players to subscribe -- It only drives them away. It seems as if you have completely ignored, or simply misunderstood, the effect this restriction had. This was clearly evident when you, Stefan, on Zone Debug, levied a head image restriction -- something I WATCHED you make, and advised against. You went against my advice and pressed forth, losing the support of many of your long-term players.

Now, it appears as if you are not even listening to your paying customer's opinion. They want Zone PC back, so why are you ignoring them? Not all of these people are capable of playing iZone. Why are you abandoning these players who have been loyal to your game since they started?
Old 10-21-2012, 11:54 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Programmer View Post
Get it through your thick skulls, Stefan and Stephane. Instating new restrictions on a server is not the way to convince players to subscribe -- It only drives them away.
Sadly it seems a new maniacal restriction is being implemented as part of the client when V6 is fully released.
Maybe they want to drive players away.
Old 10-21-2012, 11:59 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Just wait till Stefan has children, his kid will fix everything.
Old 10-22-2012, 01:37 AM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
Just wait till Stefan has children, his kid will fix everything.
His kids will probably play another MMO.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 10-22-2012, 01:38 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
His kids will probably play another MMO.
I think he means it like Luke Skywalker.