Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-05-2011, 03:21 AM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
What Zone needs...

What Zone needs is a complete overhaul.
inb4 thread deletion
Zone needs to be removed from the list, and the current team needs to be removed. They've given nothing to show that their abilities can help Zone. A team that actually wants to improve Zone and can actually do it needs to step in. I'm glad the current team is doing what they can, but it's not enough. Not to mention the restrictions that are put on the managers of the server to point where it's not really their server to manage.

Zone needs to revert back before the Gelat shop, everything that was once in the in-game shop be put back in and put in things that don't really impact gameplay put into the shop.

Zone is probably one of the most unique server's Graal has put forth, and it's very sad to see how it gets treated as some test animal. It was the first with the iPhone, gelat shop, and observer mode.

What Zone really needs is someone who actually cares and have the ability to improve the server. Only person that I've seen that has that ability, and seems to have done some good is Gambet.

I don't know much about Gambet, only know that he was pushed away by SN and the restrictions put on managers drove him away.

Last edited by Shadow5596321; 04-06-2011 at 01:57 AM..
Old 04-05-2011, 04:28 AM
****in' Allstar
Feonix will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Feonix
Agree with all that's up there. Zone used to be the server with the best gameplay by far (at least that's what I thought). Now it seems all we have to offer are horrible managers, who think they know what they're fooling around with on the server. But really they don't have a ****ing clue what they're doing. The only thing I see Powerpro doing is adding unfinished weapons and copying past managers. If you're completely lost and have no clue what you're messing around with, the least you could do is ask your players what they do and don't want to see implemented on the server.

You're also not helping Zone by hiring anybody on your friends list without an application, and giving them an instant ET tag, while letting others get away with spawning weapons for themselves.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:12 AM
Nobody can beat us.
RevolutionJS is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to RevolutionJS
Agree..
Old 04-05-2011, 09:25 AM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Personally, I'd think Zone would be a LOT more fun with an economy. If it was a futuristic version of Graal Kingdoms (not to the core, just the basis), that you had gear and upgrades and possible leveling of your weapon skills (as in pistol levels, rife levels, special weapon levels) and a very guild-based server setting, it'd be a lot better.

Theres really no reason for me to idle on Zone, it's just waiting for the next fight... which is really not much fun either. There HAS to be something to work towards, and currently being on Zone with the payment system your time is only running out on your prized guns.

Old 04-05-2011, 12:11 PM
Nobody can beat us.
RevolutionJS is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to RevolutionJS
Thanks for your idea. But the actual problem is that we don't have someone decent who can develop all the great ideas that are out there.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:53 PM
Wolf
Beowolf is an unknown quantity at this point
agree with all that
Old 04-05-2011, 04:11 PM
The Forum Bandit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
Personally, I'd think Zone would be a LOT more fun with an economy. If it was a futuristic version of Graal Kingdoms (not to the core, just the basis), that you had gear and upgrades and possible leveling of your weapon skills (as in pistol levels, rife levels, special weapon levels) and a very guild-based server setting, it'd be a lot better.

Theres really no reason for me to idle on Zone, it's just waiting for the next fight... which is really not much fun either. There HAS to be something to work towards, and currently being on Zone with the payment system your time is only running out on your prized guns.
Zone really shouldn't have an economy from really lack of ways to gain money besides killing and not alot of people are playing, but the leveling system I'd be interested in for weapons. Increase damage, reduce freeze. Things like that I'd like to see in it.

I'd love to see guild-based events take over but it needs a developmental team that actually will work towards this and not random mp3 players.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:24 PM
****in' Allstar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
Personally, I'd think Zone would be a LOT more fun with an economy.
The players have already shown that they cannot handle an economy in the past. Now I'm hearing they might start doing perm weapon auctions, which will bring Zone an economy, but will also attract USD punks like ddc.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:28 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
When I saw this thread, for some reason I thought fondly back to the time when SN just sort of locked every Zone thread.

Carry on.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:47 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
the only thing that can save zone is a time machine
Old 04-05-2011, 04:49 PM
bahamutstevetff
ReptarKingOfTheOZone will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
the only thing that can save zone is a time machine
i should get mine out of my basement
Old 04-05-2011, 11:39 PM
scooter123 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post
What Zone needs is a complete overhaul.
inb4 thread deletion
Zone needs to be removed from the list, and the current team needs to be removed. They've given nothing to show that their abilities can help Zone. A team that actually wants to improve Zone and can actually do it needs to step in. I'm glad the current team is doing what they can, but it's not enough. Not to mention the restrictions that are put on the managers of the server to point where it's not really their server to manage.

Zone needs to revert back before the Gelat shop, everything that was once in the in-game shop be put back in and put in things that don't really impact gameplay put into the shop.
This is my goodbye thread.
Zone is probably one of the most unique server's Graal has put forth, and it's very sad to see how it gets treated as some test animal. It was the first with the iPhone, gelat shop, and observer mode.

What Zone really needs is someone who actually cares and have the ability to improve the server. Only person that I've seen that has that ability, and seems to have done some good is Gambet.

I don't know much about Gambet, only know that he was pushed away by SN and the restrictions put on managers drove him away.
Thanks for pointing out the obvious...
Old 04-06-2011, 12:06 AM
****in' Allstar
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter123 View Post
Honestly, if you guys are going to continue QQ then take it to PM's. We don't need anymore of our threads getting wtfpwned by Darlene.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:23 AM
bahamutstevetff
ReptarKingOfTheOZone will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter123 View Post
if its so obvious, why hasent it been done?

Last edited by ReptarKingOfTheOZone; 04-06-2011 at 02:30 AM..
Old 04-06-2011, 01:53 AM
The Forum Bandit
You're sad.
Closed Thread