Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Graal Zone Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 05:08 PM
Spirit Crusher
Nasgoroth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Nasgoroth
FAQ Application.

Alright, I am not posting the Application here. I know it's supposed to be forum PMed or something. And I also want to ask... Is it even worth it? I'd love to be FAQ, I've been everywhere on every planet, seen everything, know all the tricks, kicks, and commands... But, the server is dead. I'd still love to be FAQ on this dead server... The few new people who log on don't know anything about the game, and have come over from different servers/iphone and it's kinda needy for an active person to FAQ. It's not really a hard job. I don't mean I wont work at it, but heck, what is there for an FAQ to do? Sit on tag on a dropship wait for some PMs or some newb to walk into a spar room with no weapons because he doesn't know what the guide is saying and ignores the 'Classes' terminal. Soo... Some staff, tell me if they'd consider me for FAQ, and if they would, is there some Q/A sheet I need to answer? I'll be waiting. Thanks.

-Nasgoroth