Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2015, 03:17 PM
BigNews has a spectacular aura about
Big News has arrived!

Big News has arrived and is officially endorsed.

Who can guess the Big News?

All shall be revealed in one week.
Old 02-22-2015, 04:31 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
I like how you have 0 posts on your first post.
Old 02-22-2015, 06:40 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
I've seen bigger.

Old 02-22-2015, 06:44 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
yawn
Old 02-22-2015, 09:13 PM
Former Classic Staff
jake13jake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
yawn
Maybe he can start a petition to bring my cave back to iClassic? Although I prefer the original location (near where the Nafet's boat is), and not Master Li's.
Old 02-23-2015, 07:55 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake13jake View Post
Maybe he can start a petition to bring my cave back to iClassic? Although I prefer the original location (near where the Nafet's boat is), and not Master Li's.
Your cave is with g2k1 my friend.
Old 02-24-2015, 01:55 PM
Banned
-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to -Ching
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNews View Post
'Tis not.
Is Classic coming back? Will England have a hot and long summer? Is a Carlito man-child? Is PC Graal closing down? Will i ever get a girlfriend?

Last edited by Darlene159; 02-24-2015 at 05:06 PM.. Reason: Stop
Old 02-24-2015, 07:25 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 02-24-2015, 07:31 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake13jake View Post
Are you talking about the tree that would reveal a secret hideout if you say 'vader1'? That was one of my favorite cool hideouts on Classic.
Old 02-25-2015, 05:51 AM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
BigNews = cocacola? :0

Old 02-25-2015, 01:43 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
this is quite literally the bignews i've ever heard.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:47 AM
Banned
-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to -Ching
ok hands up who keeps posting rather odd gifs on my rep page
Old 02-26-2015, 10:56 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Headline is misleading. If big news has already arrived then what is arriving next week?
Old 02-27-2015, 07:01 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
Headline is misleading. If big news has already arrived then what is arriving next week?
This big news that has arrived is that the big news has arrived and is officially endorsed and all will be revealed in a week
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 02-27-2015, 09:25 PM
Reddy548 is on a distinguished road
Big news? i wonder wt