Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Samurai
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 08:51 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Samurai Rules

Samurai Rules and Decrees:

1. Do not insult other players on-tag. If you feel you absolutely must do so, go off-tag and do it on your own time.

2. To not intentionally steal the kills of other players or jump into maps that they dig up. If map-jumping is reported, there will be consequences, regardless of the explanation.

3. If you feel another kingdom member is being unruly, please report him / her to the empress or myself to be dealt with. Do not attempt to deal with the person yourself by doing something forbidden in these rules.

4. Do not block the houses of other players, and this means in any way, shape, or form. Do not put forts around it, do not move it behind another player’s house or vice-versa, do not move it into the ocean, etc. If this is reported, there will be immediate consequences.

5. Do not scam items through abuse of bugs or otherwise.

6. If you have rights to demote another player, do not do so without consulting proper authority first about the matter.

7. If you have diplomacy rights, do not change them without consulting higher authority.

8. If you have pillory rights, do not abuse them. Please consult higher authority about the action you are taking, and if you can’t find anyone, please consult a GP about it. Also, if you use pillory as a warp, you will be dealt consequences.

9. Act in accordance to your character’s personality when on-tag, and try to remain consistent the entire time. If you feel the need to break character for a prolonged period of time, just go off-tag. It takes all of 5 seconds to do.

10. Job promotions will be given depending on length of servitude, deeds performed to help other kingdom members, and merit earned through certain occasional events. Please do not request to be promoted. A choice of what you will be promoted to will be presented to you when the time comes.

11. Anyone wishing to build a house may give the materials to the Emperor, who will store them in a storehouse for safe keeping, and to lighten the load for newer players. (Pending construction. The storehouse will likely be accessible through the castle gates, or adjacent to the castle.)

12. The Shipyards should be tended to by members of the navy, as well as the surrounding waters. Docks should be kept clear at all times.

13.A new blacklist shall be made, and all prior entries cleared, save for perhaps a few, which I may specify.

14. At no given time should a tag wipe ever be performed.

15. Houses will slowly be arranged so that new townships are formed on Samurai. When building a house, it must be approved, so no houses should just be out in the middle of nowhere. If a town needs to be expanded past the number of slots available, I will allow it.

If you feel another rule should be added, please let me know.
Old 02-01-2008, 10:39 PM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
Just incase any question comes up:
These Rules are still valid.

- Tenno Darklux-San
Old 04-27-2008, 05:42 AM
AEON Manager
Hatred89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Hatred89
Draenin set fine rules and I agree with the rules he listed. Additional rules may be added or some rules may be subtracted in the future but for as of right now all of these rules still apply and I hope that everyone in Samurai gets familiar with these rules.
-Kurai Mitsukai
Old 11-04-2011, 12:07 PM
DrkXFactr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DrkXFactr Send a message via Yahoo to DrkXFactr
Ah, how I wish RP was still alive, on GK. I miss these days..

Live for the moment.
Closed Thread