Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Playerworld Administration Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2008, 02:32 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmeh View Post
He said, while not even 12 hours have passed O.o
I can read a post in under 12 hours ...
Old 03-14-2008, 03:49 AM
Rediculously inactive
Horrified is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Horrified Send a message via AIM to Horrified Send a message via MSN to Horrified Send a message via Yahoo to Horrified
Quote:
Originally Posted by moondeath View Post
TSAdmin hardly has the credentials to be a PWA. Two classic servers? One of which is just jumped up to management from being a FAQ/LAT. He hasn't even been manager long enough to prove his worth yet. It seems as if the only reason Houdiniman is taking any interest in him is because he likes him, not because of his application and qualifications. It is absolutely absurd to think that hiring TSAdmin is a good idea, he doesn't have any experience at all with dealing with problems, only Era -- for a short while, which he hasn't even done a great job managing. He just helped out on Zodiac for a little while, but that's no experience gained either. At least hire someone who is good for the job.
If he's been around since he was a FAQ...that proves a lot of dedication which is spot-on for the job.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:17 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
I have all the respect in the world for TSAdmin but he wouldn't make a good PWA.
Old 03-16-2008, 11:25 AM
Banned
sid.gottlieb@googlemail.com will become famous soon enough
why not???
Old 03-16-2008, 11:31 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
I have all the respect in the world for TSAdmin but he wouldn't make a good PWA.
This is quite an opposite tune to which you were playing the last time we spoke directly via the Graal Client o.o May I ask what has brought you to change your mind?
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 03-16-2008, 03:51 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
This is quite an opposite tune to which you were playing the last time we spoke directly via the Graal Client o.o May I ask what has brought you to change your mind?
I said I hoped you would get it. I think you're better off managing Era.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:19 PM
Grraaaaaw
Tom is on a distinguished road
go TSA! Shake that booty
Old 03-17-2008, 03:36 AM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
Originally Posted by moondeath View Post
TSAdmin hardly has the credentials to be a PWA. Two classic servers? One of which is just jumped up to management from being a FAQ/LAT. He hasn't even been manager long enough to prove his worth yet. It seems as if the only reason Houdiniman is taking any interest in him is because he likes him, not because of his application and qualifications. It is absolutely absurd to think that hiring TSAdmin is a good idea, he doesn't have any experience at all with dealing with problems, only Era -- for a short while, which he hasn't even done a great job managing. He just helped out on Zodiac for a little while, but that's no experience gained either. At least hire someone who is good for the job.
And you are?
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 03-17-2008, 04:19 AM
Zormite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
And you are?
And you?
Old 03-17-2008, 04:27 AM
Banned
TheFisherman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheFisherman
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
And you?
You?
Old 03-17-2008, 04:31 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
And you are?
Who says you need to be qualified to be a PWA to post your thoughts and opinions about someone else being PWA? If he understands what the PWA team is and what it does, then he's more than qualified to enter his opinion.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 03-17-2008, 04:53 AM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
I don't really know this guy but i don't think someone can bare being PWA and a manager of a classic server at the same time.

But all in all your application was very nice.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 03-17-2008, 05:38 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
He said that if he got PWA he would eventually leave Era.
Old 03-17-2008, 01:33 PM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
I still think that TSA would be most fit from the applicants that I have seen so far. And for Moondeath:
I think you need to be a bit familiar to people before your opinion gets taken seriously. Everyone can register an account and go:
TSA sucks lulz!
So yeah...

Erm... I always loose track of what Im saying while I post for some strange reason.
Ah yes,
While reading through this topic I got the impression that no one has anything against TSAdmin. He is running Era for some time now and it seems that he is doing that job well and his application was nice and tidy, straight to the point and easy to read.
I support!
Old 03-18-2008, 11:48 PM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Why give up a job you worked so long and hard for.

Whatever it is man, i think you should keep rollin with era.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)

Last edited by MysticX2X; 03-19-2008 at 12:15 AM..