Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Markets
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-16-2012, 10:28 AM
Da conq
Conqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to behold
Selling

700 Christmas Tokens

Looking for dem RoW's u kno?

Old 01-18-2012, 08:09 AM
Da conq
Conqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to behold
Sold u kno?

Old 01-18-2012, 06:24 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
wtf :O
Isnt Someone selling RoWs for Tokens (Majin?!)

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 01-18-2012, 11:39 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Sounds like whoever does that trade is about to take a big gamble.

700 tokens is nice, but to be honest you'd probably be better off spending them on randoms from different boxes and then sell what you get. You might be able to earn the amount you need for RoWs, or even get a shot at priceless things like Shining Fingers.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:26 AM
Craigus will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
priceless things like Shining Fingers.
Have you been on recently? :P
Old 01-19-2012, 06:56 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigus View Post
Have you been on recently? :P
They're still one of the best gloves right now.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:32 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
They're still one of the best gloves right now.
Dragonmail+archers beat gale+shinings anyday tho. still good gloves
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 01-20-2012, 01:32 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe View Post
Dragonmail+archers beat gale+shinings anyday tho. still good gloves
Dragonmail + Shining Fingers would be more optimal if you were going purely for Strength. However, if you needed a Dexterity boost for whatever reason you would be better off going with Gale Armor + Archers.

But anyway...

The damage on Shining Fingers can be boosted up 12 points to a total of 15 damage on a slot that typically doesn't receive damage bonuses. For the same reason, that's why the Spiked Shield is one of the best shields out there too.

Damage from armor stacks with all the other damage you're getting from your physical levels, stats, weapon damage, improved weapon slots, and so on. Each piece of armor with damage can have 12 extra points tacked onto it when enchanted. This is especially useful for anyone who's maxed out their physical levels and is wielding a decently prepared weapon.

At max level you essentially just need to work on keeping Str / Dex / Con at max and wield a weapon with a strong blessing and lots of damage improved on it. Doing so gives you some extra attack power to work with, which is crucial because you probably won't have to worry too much about not being able to break AC with your physical level as high as it is.

Last edited by Draenin; 01-20-2012 at 04:16 AM..
Old 01-20-2012, 06:39 AM
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Helm of deceit is already 2 easy str points. And +dmg is te weakest stat you could go for.
Quote:
Old 01-20-2012, 10:18 PM
Craigus will become famous soon enough
As is now you want to go for 32 str 31 dex and 30 con, so you maintain your str and dex while poisoned then you can stack health items, you get a way better return on +health then +dmg
Old 01-21-2012, 02:18 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigus View Post
As is now you want to go for 32 str 31 dex and 30 con, so you maintain your str and dex while poisoned then you can stack health items, you get a way better return on +health then +dmg
What's the highest +Health on an item right now? And how much does +Con give? Just curious.

And yeah, I would agree with that somewhat, only I'd also say that it's wise to stack Con too if you have that kind of luxury. However, I don't know if I'd take 32 or 33 Con over damage stacking instead. It would help you retain health when poisoned, but I wonder if that's really worth taking over being able to consistently hit harder.

And no, damage is not the weakest stat to stack. I don't know what you guys don't get about the fact that I'm saying you should only do it after you have all your other more important stats as high as they need to be. It's called prioritizing.

Last edited by Draenin; 01-21-2012 at 02:36 AM..
Old 01-21-2012, 02:46 AM
Yes and dmg has low ass priority. Literally every other melee stat and even combat resists are worth more.
Quote:
Old 01-21-2012, 03:22 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe View Post
Yes and dmg has low ass priority. Literally every other melee stat and even combat resists are worth more.
Damage doesn't have a low priority at high levels. As you level up, your priorities will most likely shift over time.

And to illustrate my point, here's an example of how:

Low Levels (Melee)

Stat - Priority

Str - High
Dex - High
Con - Moderate
Damage - High
AC - High
WC - High
Resistances - High

High Levels (Melee)

Stat - Priority

Str - High
Dex - High
Con - High
Damage - High
AC - Moderate
WC - Moderate
Resistances - High

The reason why Con is a low priority at low levels is because it is typically a harder stat to acquire until you've generated some wealth.

As I explained before, there's the whole WC / Damage shift that happens when you get higher up in Physical levels.

Damage is a stat you should constantly keep at its best, but only if you have the means to do so. If you are deficient in another area, by all means improve it. But don't go running around with an unprepped weapon if you expect your experience on GK to be as painless as possible.

Last edited by Draenin; 01-21-2012 at 03:36 AM..
Old 01-21-2012, 06:01 AM
Damage from items is negligible. You get your main source of damage from prepping anyway. 130 dmg from iwds if you go balls to the wall in addition to the free dmg you get every 4 phys levels.

Stats like speed n resistances weigh more at all times. If oyu have the funds to get a pair of shinings you can just as well pick up a dragonmail and archers and be +1speed and tons better resistances.

dmg priority: **** tier
Quote:
Old 01-21-2012, 06:57 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe
Damage from items is negligible. You get your main source of damage from prepping anyway.
Wow. Look at the contradiction here. Since when have weapons not been items?

Quote:
130 dmg from iwds if you go balls to the wall in addition to the free dmg you get every 4 phys levels.
Why have 130 when you could have 170 in addition?

Quote:
Stats like speed n resistances weigh more at all times. If oyu have the funds to get a pair of shinings you can just as well pick up a dragonmail and archers and be +1speed and tons better resistances.
Dragonmail + Archers:

Str: 2
Dex: 2
Damage: 0
Speed: 1
Resist Cold: 20
Resist Fire: 20

Dragonmail + Shining Fingers:

Str: 4
Dex : 0
Damage: 15
Speed: 0
Resist Cold: 20
Resist Fire: 20

No differences in resistances, actually. And points are pooled into Str and Damage instead of Dex and Speed.

Last edited by Draenin; 01-21-2012 at 07:08 AM..