Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2013, 01:31 AM
Ğarkmåne
racil is a splendid one to beholdracil is a splendid one to beholdracil is a splendid one to beholdracil is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
i agree, classic should of been mixed with purple to attract a more urban crowd.
Click image for larger version

Name:	morepurple.png
Views:	572
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	55318
Old 02-03-2013, 09:20 PM
gotenks725 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by racil View Post
Lmao Racil..
I guess there is no point in trying to log in between crap irl anymore...
Old 02-03-2013, 11:39 PM
-Ramirez- has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerTFFD View Post
and it would be hard to pinpoint exactly what caused it all.
Yes, it's very hard to see the removal of free to play, the failed NPC server transition, and overall population decline on all of Graal as the causes.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:55 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
I know this doesn't mean much but I would like to thank both Thor and Racil for their dedication and hard work. I know firsthand what a monumental task it was and both still tried against all odds. I'm going to miss my home and the one place I truly belonged but I know in my heart they made the right choice under the circumstances.

Don't worry Ranger, I'm not going to force you to become the new manager........ yet.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:23 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
lol
Old 02-07-2013, 03:29 AM
Babylon Co-Manager
Pandar has a spectacular aura aboutPandar has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
I know this doesn't mean much but I would like to thank both Thor and Racil for their dedication and hard work. I know firsthand what a monumental task it was and both still tried against all odds. I'm going to miss my home and the one place I truly belonged but I know in my heart they made the right choice under the circumstances.

Don't worry Ranger, I'm not going to force you to become the new manager........ yet.

said the only authoritative figure in Graal's entire cabinet of globals that gives a single **** about what goes on on PC now.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:54 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post

We shall battle on Era with bamboo's and knives!
Old 02-07-2013, 08:18 AM
lostmypassword will become famous soon enough
Rest in peace, real classic. I kept checking back over the years, hoping, and waiting. I'm sad that it comes to this, when all it would take is just the TINIEST bit of heart from someone with the power to do something.
Old 02-09-2013, 03:13 AM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
I'll be brutally honest with the view I've had for quite a long time now on this. My thoughts on this are that since iPhone is proving to be the better outcome for Stefan and his lot, they're leaving developers to die out bit by bit and to deal with stupid things like Observer Mode and ridiculous subscription structures hoping that one day they'll check back here and see that we've all up and quit so they can finally announce that there will be no more support at all given to the PC version of Graal. Not that we're getting any support as it is, but make it official and blame it on lack of interest from players.

That's honestly how I feel and don't think they're going to extend us an olive branch of any kind. Not to players, not to developers, not even to the global administration teams.
I like to think, based on their poorly worded user agreement, that should they ever decide they no longer want to support PC, they would just man up and say "you're screwed, users! It was fun taking your money"

IMO, PC has become a breeding ground for developers, even as they die off in droves. The ones that stay stupidly dedicated sometimes migrate to iServers, which is probably the main goal now.

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:02 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoper View Post
IMO, PC has become a breeding ground for developers, even as they die off in droves. The ones that stay stupidly dedicated sometimes migrate to iServers, which is probably the main goal now.
This is exactly how I see it too. If developers didn't have to put up with PC Graal being an unsupported game with a pricing & restriction strategy which is akin to sabotage, the Stefan-led server ports (with such awesome cliff tiles ) would not have as much leeway when it comes to significant unpaid development work.

In a way it makes sense though I'm sure if PC Graal was properly nurtured it would have more of a beneficial effect in the long run. Accomplished coders aren't becoming more common when the vast majority of aspiring developers have to re-upgrade constantly.

(No reason this thread should be closed whoever did that)
Closed Thread