Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-28-2011, 11:05 AM
Owner of MrNothersan
mrnothersan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to mrnothersan Send a message via MSN to mrnothersan
Graal for Android

Hello,

Firstly, apologies if this is in the wrong section

I am thinking of getting an Android Tablet. Would I be able to play Graal on the tablet (Android) or not?

Regards

Regards
MrNothersan - Playerworld owner

Staff Hirings Thread for MrNothersan: http://forums.graalonline.com/forums....php?p=1639180

Old 08-28-2011, 04:44 PM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
no and u prob wont for some time
Unixmad promise release dates but he doesnt even release half the crap
im still waitiung on one from 2006 that he says he was going to release and thats the flying techonolgy but anyways there u go
Old 08-28-2011, 04:55 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Duplicate Post
Old 08-28-2011, 05:51 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emera View Post
It really isn't.

I would guess if you get one of the Galaxy Tabs it will probably run it when it does come out (it hasn't yet). If Graal is one of the main selling points for a tablet you're better off going with the iPad that already has it.

A lot of the cheaper Android tablets have slower processors, and resistive touch screens which typically don't support multi-touch. You probably won't be able to play Graal on those or your experience will be insufferable due to the limitations above.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:46 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
If you want to play now then it's best to get an iPad2. We have worked last week on porting it to Android3.1, but can't say when exactly we will release it.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:01 PM
Bubble13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
If you want to play now then it's best to get an iPad2. We have worked last week on porting it to Android3.1, but can't say when exactly we will release it.
Not related to Android, but when are you going to fix the crash-on-login issue on iDevices if you're saying he should get an iPad 2?
Old 08-29-2011, 07:55 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble13 View Post
Not related to Android, but when are you going to fix the crash-on-login issue on iDevices if you're saying he should get an iPad 2?
Itīs because your iDevice already downloaded so many files in Graal, that it canīt start up proberly (also happens with my iTouch 4G). Just reinstall the game and it should work alright. Or if you have Jailbreak, you can go to the documents folder and just delete the stuff in there.
Old 08-30-2011, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
Itīs because your iDevice already downloaded so many files in Graal, that it canīt start up proberly (also happens with my iTouch 4G). Just reinstall the game and it should work alright. Or if you have Jailbreak, you can go to the documents folder and just delete the stuff in there.
I know that reinstaling fixes it, I just hate doing it because it downloads the files again and slows down the app. At least I know what causes it now. Can't this still be fixed somehow though?
Old 08-30-2011, 01:41 AM
Pizza Wizard
PhantosP2P will become famous soon enough
Interesting that jailbreaking is spoken so freely of (though it was found to be legal by the court system), so how difficult would it be to add in a function to dump excess files to an area for e-mail or FTP?

A man can dream...
Old 08-30-2011, 02:28 AM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble13 View Post
Can't this still be fixed somehow though?
I think this came up with new updates (app). At the beginning I never had problems (even with my 2G iPod) but after some updates it started messing like that. Or maybe players used to send in too many fail shields which are filling up the space now.... But jea itīs really annoying to reinstall the game.
Old 08-30-2011, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
I think this came up with new updates (app). At the beginning I never had problems (even with my 2G iPod) but after some updates it started messing like that. Or maybe players used to send in too many fail shields which are filling up the space now.... But jea itīs really annoying to reinstall the game.
Surprisingly, it's holding steady at only 3 tries to load on my 2G, compared to the current 5 tries it takes on my iPod 4. It goes up with time, to the point where it was taking a half hour of crashing for it to finally load, if at all. It'll probably be at that point in a few weeks at most. I really want this fixed.
Old 09-03-2011, 08:48 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Well the crash-on-login didn't happen to us yet, so it's not easy to fix. I'm wondering if it's also happening if you have VIP, since you login to an empty level if you have VIP.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Well the crash-on-login didn't happen to us yet, so it's not easy to fix. I'm wondering if it's also happening if you have VIP, since you login to an empty level if you have VIP.
Crash on login takes a few weeks to start happening after downloading the app. On newer devices maybe it starts happening even later. But it's been a problem since the app came out for iPhone, so you should have had plenty of time to look at it.
Old 09-12-2011, 06:06 PM
Owner of MrNothersan
mrnothersan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to mrnothersan Send a message via MSN to mrnothersan
Got my new tablet today, now to wait for Graal to release lol!

Regards
MrNothersan - Playerworld owner

Staff Hirings Thread for MrNothersan: http://forums.graalonline.com/forums....php?p=1639180

Old 09-12-2011, 06:45 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnothersan View Post
Got my new tablet today, now to wait for Graal to release lol!
Care to say which tablet?