Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2002, 03:07 AM
am yum
Birdbird_0 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Birdbird_0
Post Uncle Birdbird needs YOU

Thats right! It's that time agian! There is a new Staff Aplication for the Graal2001 Gold server, and its an all out shout out for developers or material, so we can start making graal2001 a better server than it already is.

So, this is a request for people who have talent for graal2001.

So please, all of you who belive you can really help graal2001, please use this application,

as well for those wish to submit media, please read below the staff application:

Staff Application For Graal2001 Gold Server
So, you want to be a member of the staff on Graal2001? Do you really think you got what it takes?

The first thing you must consider before even reading this. You must take this seriously, no jokes, no mess ups, no broken links, no missing attachments. If you send in an application that is obviously incomplete or just plain idiotic, it won’t even be read.

What do you think a job on Graal2001 is? Off the back, sorry to say, but there are no real benefits at this time, besides being able to edit the world around you on a main server, its more fun than it looks! You are expected to have a high level of tolerance as well as being able to handle human relations, and try not to ignore players who address you.

Being Staff on Graal2001, it’s proving how much talent you have, and being able to say you are one of the best of the best on graal, but its not a right, it’s a privilege to be able to work on the main server, and with that privilege, comes trust, can we trust you with certain abilities that are meant to do a job, but can be easily abused? Sever consequences result when powers are abused if this is not already known.

With the pillages comes responsibility, not lofting all about bragging and showing off your abilities, they are meant to be used for development, not lollygagging. Yes you can enjoy yourself on the server, just not involving other people in your own pleasure.

And last in this prelude, the way you conduct yourself when on Remote Control and In Game. Self control, maturity, appropriateness, and general conduct. You are not above the rules, nor are you in control of them, you have to be a person who obeys all the rules, and cannot break any of them with ought a very good reason to do so, witch would be debated or determined by higher staff. The way that you consider yourself to fit in around everything else, and everyone else. You are not above anyone, nor are you below anyone. You are there to help the progress and development of the server, expected to complete all asked assignments and meet the work quota you’re assigned to though out your position.

Now that you’ve gotten that into your system, it’s time to ask what you can offer to the development team.

Graphics? Can you do Graal Graphics? Animations, sprites?

Ganis? Can you do player animations and other system ganis very well?

Levels? The basis of every experience on Graal, can you do levels?

Music and sounds? Can you make that funky music or water splash?

Scripting? You good at Serverside Scripting?

If you can offer one of these, you must be very good in one of these attributes.

Now that you have chosen your desired field(s) to apply in, its time for the question and answer part of the application. Before even being able to apply or show your work, we must know who you are, what type of background you have, if we can accept you into the team knowing your past doings, whether good or bad.

Answer these questions to your full extent:

1. First off, personal information. How old are you? Where do you live? How many hours a day can you put into graal2001?
2. What Made you interested in trying to become staff on graal2001 main server?
3. What kind of pervious experience do you have in your field? Can you prove this?
4. Do you think that working is souly based on getting assignments from the manager of your department, or do you believe in expressing yourself a bit more, and being more of a team player? Yes? No? Why or why not?
5. What is your current opinion on Graal2001 server?
6. Do you have an issue that should be addressed before you’re considered for staff? An issue with the game, or another staff member?
7. What can you offer to graal2001 main server?
8. Include any other comments you might want to add, comments, suggestions, circumstances?

Now that you have answered those questions:
All the work you want to submit in this application must be send as an attachment to [email protected] In this format. The e-mail must be titled “Staff Application for Graal2001” All applications will be reviewed unless sent with no attachment or no text. Expect a response from anywhere of 1-7 days. You get a pass or no pass with comments in the respond e-mail.

Remember, graal2001 is the best of the best, and you must be the best to join the best of the best.

Submissions For Graal2001!
We also openly accept submissions to graal2001 Gold server! Submissions can be peaces of work that you have done, graphics, sounds, music, levels, npcs, or what ever you think might benefit the server! You can also send the submissions in this format:

1. Explain what the submission(s) is.
2. What you intend it to do
3. Any other comments you would like to add?

After answering those three questions, send the e-mail with an attachment of the object or a .zip of more than one object to [email protected]
This applies to heads, bodies, and swords too!

remember, at [email protected]

Last edited by Birdbird_0; 05-31-2002 at 09:37 AM..
Old 05-31-2002, 03:08 AM
Banned
vsignasv is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to vsignasv Send a message via Yahoo to vsignasv
Waste of space, 2k1 will never be revived.
Old 05-31-2002, 03:09 AM
Disgruntled Monkey
Bhala is on a distinguished road
id apply but you'd just give me ****
Old 05-31-2002, 03:10 AM
Banned
Pith is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by vsignasv
Waste of space, 2k1 will never be revived.
Old 05-31-2002, 03:12 AM
are you happy now?
Neglegence2002 is on a distinguished road
omy, ima think about this too... *gets on some sweet levels...*
Old 05-31-2002, 03:12 AM
am yum
Quote:
Originally posted by Bhala
id apply but you'd just give me ****
Go ahead and apply, I'm not holding any opinyons or anything about anyone no more. What happend betwen you and kawaii is none of my business

2k1 is dead because no one plays on it, its better than almost all servers out there, people are bored with it, and if it had mroe contentent than more would play it.

I think I should say some people are a waste of space
Old 05-31-2002, 03:16 AM
Disgruntled Monkey
Bhala is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Birdbird_0

Go ahead and apply, I'm not holding any opinyons or anything about anyone no more. What happend betwen you and kawaii is none of my business
HAH Thats not what you said last time i spoke to you.

Your words were
Quote:
For 2k1? You do nothing with 2k1 as long as I'm around.
then you called me Evil & ingorned me....
Old 05-31-2002, 03:22 AM
Ninja of the Night
Zolrieg is on a distinguished road
oh yeah, I want to work for a corrupt staff member who goes around using his staff NPC's to PK people...

give me a break, seriously.
Old 05-31-2002, 03:22 AM
The David
Projectshifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Projectshifter Send a message via AIM to Projectshifter Send a message via MSN to Projectshifter Send a message via Yahoo to Projectshifter
I am considering applying. G2k1 was/is a great server, but everyone seems to know where everything is. I am a pretty decent scripter, level maker, and good at answering questions and such. I have been a NAT on Sanstrata before too
---Shifter
Old 05-31-2002, 03:23 AM
am yum
Quote:
Originally posted by Zolrieg
oh yeah, I want to work for a corrupt staff member who goes around using his staff NPC's to PK people...

give me a break, seriously.
Do you even play 2k1? No one does that on 2k1, that went away when loriel went away over 8 months ago.

All staff npcs have been deleated since october.

I don't know why you belive in stupid romours.
Give me a break, seriously.
Old 05-31-2002, 03:26 AM
Banned
Gangster88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gangster88 Send a message via Yahoo to Gangster88
I still play 2k1, its a good server.
Old 05-31-2002, 03:27 AM
Ninja of the Night
Quote:

Do you even play 2k1? No one does that on 2k1, that went away when loriel went away over 8 months ago.

All staff npcs have been deleated since october.

I don't know why you belive in stupid romours.
Give me a break, seriously.
I was playing G2k1 when you were the GFX Admin pal, and you PKed people all the time, remember that little blade NPC? I had the most cash on G2k1 at one time, 53k, so don't think I haven't played Graal 2001. I quit because of all the corruption and stupid updates; HP, new bodies, etc.

the name is Kasuagi/Muroshi.
Old 05-31-2002, 03:33 AM
am yum
Quote:
Originally posted by Zolrieg

I was playing G2k1 when you were the GFX Admin pal, and you PKed people all the time, remember that little blade NPC? I had the most cash on G2k1 at one time, 53k, so don't think I haven't played Graal 2001. I quit because of all the corruption and stupid updates; HP, new bodies, etc.

the name is Kasuagi/Muroshi.
All the corruption went away when I became manager, come back to play, sorry you had to go though the corruption you said you went though, I'm still not remembering a blade npc, nor do I remember me ever being gfx admin.
Old 05-31-2002, 03:35 AM
Graal2002 Addict
DragonX2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DragonX2 Send a message via Yahoo to DragonX2
I would apply but the only time I ever play Graal2001 is when Graal2002 is down. I would play Graal2001 a bit more if new things came out but I already have everything on Graal2001 and there is nothing much to do anymore..Plus I have no skills in the GFX/LAT/NPC department so it'd be a waste for me to tryout. If I had a SFX composer I would probably try out for SFX but I don't, so I won't.
Old 05-31-2002, 03:38 AM
Ninja of the Night
Quote:

All the corruption went away when I became manager, come back to play, sorry you had to go though the corruption you said you went though, I'm still not remembering a blade npc, nor do I remember me ever being gfx admin.
too much has changed, even though you're forgiven. I suppose you've matured as a Graalian, errr... yeah. I miss being PKed by people at unstick me, hanging with Infamy and other peeps. good times have passed, hat inflation has dropped unbelievably, and so much more. it's not the G2k1 I grew to love, and I doubt anyone can bring back what we all remember.