Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-19-2007, 11:22 PM
OMGosh is on a distinguished road
Classic Revolution.

It seems people are agreeing that Classic is dead and everyone (not staff) agrees the staff is to blame. We've decided we'd like, possibly, the following people to come and work on Classic:

-Yen {Dev Admin}
-WiKKiD (recently quit UN Admin) {Dev Admin}
-Thym (you know the one) {Dev Admin}
-Kiirar (Easily reachable) {GP}

We would appreciate Stryker and Hell Raven replaced with people that have FRESH ideas and LOTS of (actual) talent.
Lufish Darkmane (Ventrue) (Tue Jun 19 03:11:09 2007): This is graal, there's no reason to be staff other than corruption.
Old 07-19-2007, 11:39 PM
:pluffy:
Chris is on a distinguished road
This won't end well..
Old 07-19-2007, 11:41 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
One is banned, three don't play anymore. Basically, not one of those play Graal anymore although, I do drag WiKKiD on once in a while. Kiirar wouldn't come back if he was paid and this would never happen, ever.
Old 07-19-2007, 11:44 PM
An MSN Convo between me and Kiirar moments ago.

I Said:
Kiirar, would you come back and be GP Admin, if I could get you the job? Please??

Kiirar says:
I might consider it
----------------------------------------------------------------
WiKKiD is easy enough to find (myspace or classic).
Thym is always posting on the forum, I'm sure he'd jump at the chance.
As for Yen, I'm still searching for a way to contact her.
Lufish Darkmane (Ventrue) (Tue Jun 19 03:11:09 2007): This is graal, there's no reason to be staff other than corruption.
Old 07-19-2007, 11:46 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGosh View Post
An MSN Convo between me and Kiirar moments ago.

I Said:
Kiirar, would you come back and be GP Admin, if I could get you the job? Please??

Kiirar says:
I might consider it
If he did, the first thing he should do is ban Secret Azure, that would be a Classic Revolution.

Kiirar Darkmane (22:47:35): Lying swine.
Old 07-19-2007, 11:47 PM
The Flying Dutchmen
DutchGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I very much agree.

HR spends more time leveling up in zodiac.
FAQ team is active, but its worthless.
i appreciate them opening up a website.
but wtf putting up a walktrough on a faqs site is just to stupid for words.
i asked midi why she did this, and she answered that this is a way to help the people when a faq is not online.
I think she didnt think this trough.
even when a FAQ is online, they can still see the website, and they wont bother asking you questions, as on paper things can be easily explained. Plus u used screenies to make the point more clear in a walktrough.

Whats their to do for a FAQ if people can use a walktrough dumbheads?
u can sit and idle, and let people have a look at ure cool faq tags on the server?

another thing midi mentioned was, she is hoping to have more players come to classic with this new website.
let me tell u this

no one knows the freakin website
the faq team is not even skilled enough to promote their so called walktroughs page, yet they want to bring new players in by making something they know will eventually turn against them.

the current faq admin mighty does not have the skill to return answers in a normal way.
I asked a simple question when he was on tag, i asked him where to find the tailor, i asked it for a newcomer to classic. he simply replied ""dont u know that".
i was like wtf are u a faq admin or what?

the way staff is acting for the past (year) is just as stupid as the players whining over new updates.

Its time for a change.
bring down the current system and rebuild a new one.
move HR
move master storm (he has no idea about ideas , he disapproves potential good updates, and he approves stupid updates).
bring down the current GC team
too much friend-to-friend business.
people on that team are being picked out of favouritism, i even had a former gc telling me this who recently got kicked out because of ticket laming.
they chose people with a favourite background on the server above "a good application".
what is their to applicate for if they wont look at your input?
they rather see who was the sender , and if the accountname they see in the application does not suit their needs, they just delete it.

Melt GPs with FAQS turning them into PR.
FAQS are no use to graal now, when there is no update being made, in the last decent year or so, maybe even more.
Because GPS are bored as hell.they relaxed the rules on the server(they have no one to jail anymore because the server is dead).

new graal staff needs atleast some kind of maturity over the average player.

the thing right now is that staff is acting just as stupid as the average player does.
theres no more "looking up to rank feeling" like it used to be.
back in the days it was like "oh **** theres an admin lets behave"
right now the players are simply running over the current admins, as they do not fit the power to defend themselves, and simply ignore the players.

and ive learned one thing

players who have been around for a long time mainly know whats best for their server. only the problem right now is, that staff doesnt listen and go their own way.
so i pretty much support this topic.
unixmad get to work! its ure birthday! tomorrow we would like to see some staff changes on classic.
you and i both know classic WAS and still IS a potential good server.
its just the wrong people leading it to destruction.
(sorry for any spelling mistakes...english is not my first language)

rufus moving to zodiac (as manager) would be a good first step for the rivival of classic the adventure.
Old 07-19-2007, 11:56 PM
Btw Rufus is lying as I'm still talking to Kiirar and didn't mention anything about this to Rufus.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchGuy View Post
[Rant about FAQ]
Why are you even complaining about FAQ if the server is dead? Throughout time there has always always been a FAQ help site. I don't know if you can remember, but Timemutt's site was pretty damn popular back in the day.

Most of the FAQ these days aren't in it to look "cool" because being FAQ is not cool. The current FAQ are in their jobs because they enjoy it and I've often seen them help out players, I guess one could say they do their job well, especially with what they've got.

Quote:
[Rant about development]
I'm not quite sure what they would achieve by "bring[ing] down the current system and rebuild[ing] a new one" because there's nothing wrong with this one, and how much longer is that going to take? Honestly think about what you're saying.

This bit made me laugh the most, "bring down the current GC team". You may have sent 54352434 applications, but when I applied to the team, I had no friends in the team. Perhaps your applications just flat out failed to gain any interest, I don't understand why people can't seem to realize that. Then again, with fun ideas such as "Melt GPs with FAQS turning them into PR." perhaps you should have been picked, I've always wanted to burn Bell on a stake.

The GC team is practically the only thing holding interest in the server while the development is being made, you should be thankful they're there. If the GC team wasn't there, neither would any players.

The players may have nice suggestions, but what does how long they've played make it any more valid? The older players think they know what's best, but sometimes they really don't. I've seen no actual realistic or fun ideas for a while now.

Quote:
[Comment believing Unixmad does things]
Yeah, right.

Quote:
the way staff is acting for the past (year) is just as stupid as the players whining over new updates.
This is probably the most sense and only valid point you've made.

Quote:
Btw Rufus is lying as I'm still talking to Kiirar and didn't mention anything about this to Rufus.
Do I honestly need to get him to post?
Old 07-20-2007, 12:01 AM
Just so you all know, a few days ago, Hell Raven gave Ranger a "Manager" tag and Ranger jailed 2 people. Note: One of the reasons he listed was "lol".
Old 07-20-2007, 12:04 AM
Rufus thinks he knows eveything, just ignore him. He's trying to get Manager on Zodiac when he can't even handle a decent GC job on Classic without being corrupt.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:05 AM
The Flying Dutchmen
rufus u were pretty much active in almost any team on classic.
u went from faq cadet to gc simply because u werent needed, as classic doesnt need faqs.
im almost pretty positive u never applied for a position, u simply got a transfer because u were staff anyway. and staff get what they want right?
same for kai. first a faq now a gc.
its easy, once ure in, u got the ball rolling. just like in real companies.
if this is not true we like to see a copy of ure application to gc

did i mention rufus banning my application for the US guild because he failed to overlook what he did in the past.
he also banned my app like a half a year ago, but back then some members unbanned me (kill i believe).
just recently he wanted me to sign up AGAIN to the US guild and banned my app.
this shows how much of a prick he really is.
so yes i must admit OMGosh point.
the thing he says, and this happening really proofs rufus is no good to zodiac or classic.
anyway this post is going off topic, as rufus hates OMGosh.

the point is we want classic back the way it was.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:10 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Why do you all even bother?
Old 07-20-2007, 12:11 AM
The Flying Dutchmen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luda View Post
Why do you all even bother?
why do you not care?

because u already got to the conclusion graal is no longer the place to be right?
Old 07-20-2007, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Rufus thinks he knows eveything, just ignore him. He's trying to get Manager on Zodiac when he can't even handle a decent GC job on Classic without being corrupt.
Ahah.. coming from the kid that made the above crackpot suggestions, I kinda feel insulted. Then again, knowing who you are it goes away pretty fast.

Quote:
rufus u were pretty much active in almost any team on classic.
u went from faq cadet to gc simply because u werent needed, as classic doesnt need faqs.
I was FAQ for a couple of months, because the players on Classic were not the most welcoming of people to the new blood. This "new blood" would then go to Unholy Nation, and it should never have been that way, that is why I applied for FAQ. When I was FAQ on Classic I spoke to a lot of the new kids, and they really did appreciate it, some of the trials even became gold users because of it.

I'm not some desperate idiot who applies for a job on an online game for some kind of position or power, because that's pretty damn pathetic. I believe if you haven't got the right mindset, intentions or skills in joining a staff team, don't join, and I don't.

I left FAQ because the team became messy, but Door filled my position and did it with the exact same reasoning.

Quote:
im almost pretty positive u never applied for a position, u simply got a transfer because u were staff anyway. and staff get what they want right?
same for kai. first a faq now a gc.
its easy, once ure in, u got the ball rolling. just like in real companies.
if this is not true we like to see a copy of ure application to gc
If you're so "positive" I never applied for my position for Game Coordinator then this alone shows you haven't got the foggiest. Transferring from FAQ to Game Coordinator? Hahaha.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:18 AM
This is a forum to fix Classic, not about arguing. If you want to argue, make an argue thread or please, sthu. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. I want Classic to flourish, I don't want to have people fired but that seems like the only option left.
Closed Thread