Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2014, 10:30 PM
Jhinsavage is on a distinguished road
Support team nonexistent

If I can't complain here where can I complain? I'm not the only one who's emails aren't getting read and quite frankly it's getting ridiculous. I've sent over 10 emails regarding my lost account over the past 3-5 months with no answer. Ive also seen a lot of people complaining about this on servers lately so I know it's not just me
Old 06-09-2014, 11:54 PM
Pizza Wizard
PhantosP2P will become famous soon enough
Have you been using this site: http://support.toonslab.com/ ? It seems to have the best response time of any other support option.
Old 06-10-2014, 02:51 AM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhinsavage View Post
If I can't complain here where can I complain? I'm not the only one who's emails aren't getting read and quite frankly it's getting ridiculous. I've sent over 10 emails regarding my lost account over the past 3-5 months with no answer. Ive also seen a lot of people complaining about this on servers lately so I know it's not just me
There were issues with the previous e-mail system and have moved towards a more effective support center.

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill
Old 06-10-2014, 03:11 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
u should put that in ur signature sinkler
Old 06-10-2014, 05:18 PM
Minoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkler View Post
There were issues with the previous e-mail system and have moved towards a more effective support center.
What sort of issues could a basic e-mail system possibly have that warrant a complete lack of responsiveness?
And if such issues exist, why haven't you publicly addressed them, instead of having players desperately waiting months for a response?
Old 06-10-2014, 05:34 PM
Deleted by Darlene159
Jakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoc View Post
What sort of issues could a basic e-mail system possibly have that warrant a complete lack of responsiveness?
And if such issues exist, why haven't you publicly addressed them, instead of having players desperately waiting months for a response?
also the support center is ridiculously over-due, why havent pwa been openly pressuring the owners to deliver it sooner?

after all, if the lack of a support center has been preventing the ability to do the job, then what has there been to lose?
Old 06-10-2014, 06:07 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Moved thread as it doesn't belong in the hiring forum
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 06-10-2014, 06:42 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakov_the_Jakovasaur View Post
also the support center is ridiculously over-due, why havent pwa been openly pressuring the owners to deliver it sooner?

after all, if the lack of a support center has been preventing the ability to do the job, then what has there been to lose?
Jerret volunteered last year after I spoke with him, he wanted to help with open source solutions readily available. Stefan was unresponsive.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:41 PM
Deleted by Darlene159
Jakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Jerret volunteered last year after I spoke with him, he wanted to help with open source solutions readily available. Stefan was unresponsive.
this was something the question had already assumed

apparently tig had also been badgering him to do something similar during his tenure