Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Graal Kingdoms Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2007, 09:02 AM
Maloria Manager
bioboi has a spectacular aura about
Good job helping Samurai defend Zormite, none but Googi helped.
Old 08-04-2007, 09:08 AM
kenyonandelliot is on a distinguished road
Helping Samurai? Shouldn't it be helping Zormite? And I helped for a little then got creamed so I stopped..
Old 08-04-2007, 09:45 AM
gess hew
lordbosh will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lordbosh
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenyonandelliot View Post
Helping Samurai? Shouldn't it be helping Zormite? And I helped for a little then got creamed so I stopped..
Does it really need an explanation as to why it is such an epic lol

We'll be back tomorrow, 6PM EST. Be there or be square.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:06 AM
Drakeero will become famous soon enough
Bosh, I noticed that while I was watching a movie, you decided to park yourself in front of my castle gates and bug me by firing lightning walls in. Well, after a little bit I went to my house, came out later, and you were still there holding a warhammer. Well, I have a feeling you were also afk, so I'll tell you what I said.

"What? You're still here?"
*silence*
"Your own king doesn't even support you. The Dustarian army has left you."
*silence*
"At least, I am my own king, with the support of his people."
*silence*
"While you... a forgotten warlord, beating away at a castle door on a rainy night."
*silence*
"Commendable, that you should still persevere, when all others have... left."
*silence*
"I am going to bed now. You should run along too before you catch cold."
*silence*
Old 08-04-2007, 11:47 AM
Inactive Graal Player
grawlgamer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to grawlgamer Send a message via MSN to grawlgamer
*silence*

Being female must be an issue for you every month though, right?
Old 08-04-2007, 12:48 PM
Ed
MasterNuke is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakeero View Post
Bosh, I noticed that while I was watching a movie, you decided to park yourself in front of my castle gates and bug me by firing lightning walls in. Well, after a little bit I went to my house, came out later, and you were still there holding a warhammer. Well, I have a feeling you were also afk, so I'll tell you what I said.

"What? You're still here?"
*silence*
"Your own king doesn't even support you. The Dustarian army has left you."
*silence*
"At least, I am my own king, with the support of his people."
*silence*
"While you... a forgotten warlord, beating away at a castle door on a rainy night."
*silence*
"Commendable, that you should still persevere, when all others have... left."
*silence*
"I am going to bed now. You should run along too before you catch cold."
*silence*
Some of us have better things to do than sit around Zormite island waiting for you to react. It's called "having a life." Even some of us Graalians have one.
You need to remember that this is Graal Kingdoms. Neither you or Bosh won anything meaningful because you and members of Zormite(except Googi) failed to show up. That's why Bosh is going to do it again later. If you continue your current trend though, it probably will have a negative impact on your current standing.

I commend the efforts of Googi and Samurai. While you were sitting and watching a movie or whatever, they fought for YOU. While you're busy here in this thread declaring your false victory, YOU fail to acknowledge that they busted their ass for your sake. So I will complement them.

Good job, Googi. If you could clone yourself a few times, I'm sure defending Zormite would have gone better.
Nice assist, Samurai. You guys should probably drill Drakeero about why most of Zormite didn't show up though.
Old 08-04-2007, 07:10 PM
gess hew
There was silence because I was typing up stuff for another game, I wasnt even looking at the screen but once every few seconds to make sure you diddnt call some pansy to try to afk me.

Googi, Nate, and Essence actually stood up to us. Meanwhile you made some excuse about how your DYING. Now thats the first time someone has ever said they were dying to gain my mercy. Guess what? There is no mercy.

See you later today.
Old 08-04-2007, 07:54 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Bosh unless you have John calling war will you screw off. You don't have the backing of a kingdom so all your doing is laming people. Its not a real war. Get that through your head.
Old 08-04-2007, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbosh View Post
There was silence because I was typing up stuff for another game, I wasnt even looking at the screen but once every few seconds to make sure you diddnt call some pansy to try to afk me.

Googi, Nate, and Essence actually stood up to us. Meanwhile you made some excuse about how your DYING. Now thats the first time someone has ever said they were dying to gain my mercy. Guess what? There is no mercy.

See you later today.
That was not a cry for mercy. I doubt I'm going to die, worst case scenario is that I'm going to have to spend a little bit of time in the hospital (which is unlikely since these new meds are doing the job.) I also reiterated that you were getting quite dramatic and emo several months back when something bad happened to you health-wise, so you especially don't have any right to judge. And "chill-out" does not mean the same as "pity me". It means calm the frig down and stop getting into my hair. Running Zormite is a sort of relaxing hobby for me. Dealing with your bull- is not a hobby. It's not fun, it's not enjoyable. It's not an aspect of the game I enjoy. Ravenblade has told you to screw off, and now so am I. SCREW OFF.
Old 08-04-2007, 09:46 PM
Ed
MasterNuke is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
Bosh unless you have John calling war will you screw off. You don't have the backing of a kingdom so all your doing is laming people. Its not a real war. Get that through your head.
Members of Dustari were not obliged to attend. It was more of a "if you got nothing better to do" kind of thing. Why do you think I was under the name "War Mage Fordred Felwind"?
Also, it wasn't really laming at first. Unless you call a pretty evenly matched 2v2 in front of Zormite castle "laming".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakeero View Post
That was not a cry for mercy. I doubt I'm going to die, worst case scenario is that I'm going to have to spend a little bit of time in the hospital (which is unlikely since these new meds are doing the job.) I also reiterated that you were getting quite dramatic and emo several months back when something bad happened to you health-wise, so you especially don't have any right to judge. And "chill-out" does not mean the same as "pity me". It means calm the frig down and stop getting into my hair. Running Zormite is a sort of relaxing hobby for me. Dealing with your bull- is not a hobby. It's not fun, it's not enjoyable. It's not an aspect of the game I enjoy. Ravenblade has told you to screw off, and now so am I. SCREW OFF.
If you see running Zormite as a "relaxing hobby", I think you should give Zormite to someone else. Graal Kingdoms is at an age where everyone is so bored that they pick fights and cause problems. Running a kingdom now-a-days means being able to deal with these situations all the time.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:10 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
Define a real war on kingdoms big guy.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:38 PM
gess hew
I am my own faction, I do not a kingdom to back me to conquer you. Your own defeat proves this. gg
Old 08-04-2007, 10:51 PM
What?
ceserthen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ceserthen
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbosh View Post
I am my own faction, I do not a kingdom to back me to conquer you. Your own defeat proves this. gg
and your grammer proves your inability to rule. How are people supposed to follow someone that they cannot understand.

ZONE GFX BLOG (PART #1)
Old 08-05-2007, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterNuke View Post
If you see running Zormite as a "relaxing hobby", I think you should give Zormite to someone else. Graal Kingdoms is at an age where everyone is so bored that they pick fights and cause problems. Running a kingdom now-a-days means being able to deal with these situations all the time.
As a hobby, it is something I enjoy doing. It is something that I think about often throughout the day. I mull over thoughts and ideas, both fanciful and serious. I try to spend a little bit of time each day being on and trying to run the kingdom.

I'm not as likely to burn out, spend all day in trades showing off stuff, and having to drag myself on each day to handle the 'chores' of running the kingdom.

And, once again. I reiterate. If you have a problem with that, its not really any of your business. I was chosen by the staff, some other kingdom leaders, and my people to rule Zormite. You're not in Zormite. So hush and go away. Again.
Old 08-05-2007, 03:52 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
War: Has to be called by the King of a Kingdom on another kingdom. As Bosh is in Dustari and John has told me repeatedly he has no intention of calling war there technically is none. Again its just Bosh going out with a few people and laming/having fun whatever you want to call it. Plus both parties have to mutually agree to this. Bosh you had Zormite mutually agreeing until we found out that John never declared war. That is what screwed you right there.