Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum > Classic News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2016, 04:55 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Voluran's Mausoleum Quest Released

A new dungeon can now be accessed in the East of Graal City (towards Master Li's Woods). It is not required to have completed any of the storyline beyond owning a sword in order to begin this quest, though for reasons that shall be learned one can not simply "walk" in to the Mausoleum.

With the release of this quest it is now possible to obtain a 5th heart. It may also be worth looking out for hidden Trading Cards or Gelat chests.
Old 01-05-2016, 10:19 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
lovely reminds me of Ad Deir near Petra in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan

Old 01-06-2016, 02:21 AM
Pelikano can only hope to improve
good work, keep it up
Old 01-17-2016, 03:35 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Some quotes from a conversation between me and Voluran himself:

Quote:
Voluran (Fri Jan 15 20:05:19 2016):

you know i actually designed the original mausoleum. so when i googled my old nick just now i was happily surprised to find out someone actually made something meaningful out of it!
Quote:
Thor (Fri Jan 15 20:06:38 2016):

Have you seen the preview video? Doesn't contain any real spoilers.
Quote:
Voluran (Fri Jan 15 20:07:17 2016):

yeah. that's what came up. looks very nice

so am i correct that this version of classic has little to do with the facebook/ios/android classic?
Quote:
Thor (Fri Jan 15 20:11:20 2016):

Nothing to do with it at all.
Quote:
Voluran (Fri Jan 15 20:11:47 2016):

good. ended up there first. it was a mess!
Quote:
Voluran (Fri Jan 15 21:01:16 2016):

very nice job on the mausoleum quest. real old school zelda feel to the puzzles. the light puzzles are really thematic.
------

If anyone would like to see a video showing all the quest solutions then let me know, I have not published it in order to prevent spoilers.
Old 01-18-2016, 11:39 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
is it not supposed to be added to the quest note book item as a "remaining" quest?

nvm it gets added after you start I'm the idiot
Old 02-09-2016, 10:05 AM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Looks cool I remember there being some secret area as well that you could get into by speaking some password... But it's long gone now :P

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 03-30-2016, 11:43 PM
Shaun will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
Looks cool I remember there being some secret area as well that you could get into by speaking some password... But it's long gone now :P

That reminds me of when I wanted to try my hand at coding (and not just tiling) and Tyhm yelled at me for using playersays() instead of strequals(#s,"").

Although isn't there like a GScript 2 or some GScript server or something now?
Old 05-03-2016, 10:16 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
TAlthough isn't there like a GScript 2 or some GScript server or something now?
yes sir.
Old 09-15-2016, 01:16 PM
Banned
I have decided to publish a video demonstrating Voluran's Mausoleum solutions. Note this is essentially a giant spoiler and so it is not recommended for viewing by anyone who intends to play through normally:

Old 09-15-2016, 01:21 PM
Remonq is just really niceRemonq is just really nice
Honestly Thor, I'm against these kinds of videos. There is a reason I haven't made video walkthroughs for all of the new quests like how I used to do. They discourage community activity because there's one place they can go to and find all the info they need, and then the players just don't talk to eachother.

Also, that boss is a jerk. Never noticed the cool music you put into that though, I play with sound off.
Old 09-15-2016, 01:37 PM
Ğarkmåne
racil is a splendid one to beholdracil is a splendid one to beholdracil is a splendid one to beholdracil is a splendid one to behold
I want to make more dungeons like this, but the current uncertainty makes me lose that motivation too quickly
Old 09-15-2016, 03:04 PM
Remonq is just really niceRemonq is just really nice
It would be nice. Honestly I think that the Voluran's quest was one of the best quests we've released to date. Some of the effects in it were great.
Old 09-15-2016, 03:21 PM
Registered Guest
Kirko has a spectacular aura aboutKirko has a spectacular aura about
I love the shadow in the beginning
Old 07-31-2017, 03:11 PM
Ğarkmåne
racil is a splendid one to beholdracil is a splendid one to beholdracil is a splendid one to beholdracil is a splendid one to behold
I still want to make more dungeons, but I've long since given up on any hopes for Graal.
Old 07-31-2017, 03:18 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by racil View Post
I still want to make more dungeons, but I've long since given up on any hopes for Graal.
like your hopes for sweden...?