Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2013, 04:01 AM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
dont be mad that MD when u ask for graphics his togo file
Bravo Elvo,Endora and now Delt...

<MD makes graphics LOL the outline of the boarder sucks
bad coloring
the design doesnt even match the theme what so ever
looks like u took endora hp mp gui style and copy and paste it put it threw the washer then like it dry and u got ur menu plz plz let Zerith do his job it would be so much better
and guys this is the crap he thinks is great he approves on Delteria like i said thats the reason i quit
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...309901182.png/
u see the same like style around it up top just edit
same as ur bottom circle simple that was the img for drowning if i can remember right
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...309901182.png/

u wish u can fire me Endora was a dead project
u can say fire all u want idc honestly
i don't want to work for somebody that steals and takes credit for work which is not theres... im working on my own project something different and all custom graphics something that MD cant produce on his own
lol MD just said he made it Glador lol see what i mean

lol MD when HL hired u on Aeon to finish up the systems u cant even do that i guess the systems were never done on graal so u couldnt just edit a script and upload and claim its yours

plz take the time to learn how to dev instead of stealing thank you Jigga V2

taking credit for stuff he cant do is great

sorry the background doesnt look like crap Glador the gui does lol
ur part is good
yea you are, and Zerith made the GUI borders they actually look different (Are you accusing him of stealing)? And I said a had the background made I never said I made it? Also the GAT probably stole it from Galdor its like 5 years old? That does happen. I didn't make any of the GFXs here, but Ill accommodate all suggestions.
P.S
RaveJ learn how to type bro, or is that how you talk in real life.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Last edited by MysticalDragon; 02-11-2013 at 05:21 AM..
Old 02-11-2013, 05:07 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
You're entering a world of pain if you're going to make every menu out of text and images. I would strongly recommend using the GUI Editor instead if that's possible for iPhone servers, and just make a sexy skin for the window frames. Since the iPhone essentially just uses one resolution, you could even make fullscreen menus which are transparent so players can still see what's going on and close it in a hurry if they need to.

As for the HUD itself, if that's how it is now... It's a bit cluttered. I would suggest removing as much as you can from the screen as possible so players can even see what's going on around them. To do so, you could scale down the icons, remove hotkey slots, (Seriously, ten? Texting on an iPhone is bad enough.) or take out any of the pointless space-eating frame decorations. Any of those solutions would work better.

Last edited by Draenin; 02-11-2013 at 05:33 AM..
Old 02-11-2013, 06:31 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
Zerith [...] (Are you accusing him of stealing)
To be fair, he's done it before. I don't know about now, but he's very often in the past presented simple recolors of Sandz's work. I don't want to assume that he hasn't gotten passed that, he's a friend of mine, but it's not that farfetched of a claim.

Quote:
RaveJ learn how to type bro, or is that how you talk in real life.
Pot, kettle; duck-rider.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:21 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
To be fair, he's done it before. I don't know about now, but he's very often in the past presented simple recolors of Sandz's work. I don't want to assume that he hasn't gotten passed that, he's a friend of mine, but it's not that farfetched of a claim.

Pot, kettle; duck-rider.
Uhm not sure what time frame your in but delteria doesn't consist of 90% of sandz anymore, there is only about 10% of sandz work now compared to all the effort everyone else put in. Zerith easily tripled sandz GFX work on delteria.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 02-12-2013, 12:10 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
Uhm not sure what time frame your in but delteria doesn't consist of 90% of sandz anymore, there is only about 10% of sandz work now compared to all the effort everyone else put in. Zerith easily tripled sandz GFX work on delteria.
Alright, but that really has nothing at all to do with what I said.

And for some reason I doubt the accuracy of those percentages, but I'll let that slide.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:40 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Alright, but that really has nothing at all to do with what I said.

And for some reason I doubt the accuracy of those percentages, but I'll let that slide.
You have complete reason to.
I'd say that Sandz still has done the most work, without him, they'd have no idea of theme to run by, without Sandz, Zerith wouldn't even have a style to make.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:20 AM
U.S. Marine Veteran
Zerith will become famous soon enough
Quote:

Pot, kettle; duck-rider.
...Hmm...I'm not sure how often you claim I've done this. I'd love an example brought up and I promise to be honest on whether it was me who recolored and claimed it as my own. As far as I know, Sandz was the one who mainly recolored his own creations. The farthest that I have gone to "stealing" his work would be creating all the sprites after his initial pieces.

The fact is, I keep in contact with him via Facebook, and I've even shown him all the work that I have done working off of his pieces. Although he has personally told me he loved the work I started off on my own rather than those that finished off of his unfinished ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
You have complete reason to.
I'd say that Sandz still has done the most work, without him, they'd have no idea of theme to run by, without Sandz, Zerith wouldn't even have a style to make.
Sandz started on 15 baddies, 40 NPC character styles, 6 tilesets, and 9 mounts. Those pieces that are actually FULLY completed by him are 4 baddies, 6 NPC's, 4 tilesets, and 3 mounts (chicken, buggalo, and horse). I've made about 40 baddies, plus the 11 baddies that he left unfinished (this means making all the view sprites and movement sprites for all) including the fact that I've gani'd them as well. I've started on 20 different NPC's and am finishing the 34 NPC's that Sandz has only made front views of (like his baddies). I'm also editing and completing the last 2 tilesets that Sandz left unfinished along with 3 more unfinished tilesets I started on for more dungeons. I'm finishing up the rest of the 6 mounts Sandz started and have 7 more already outlined for myself.

Point is...It's been a while and I'm indebted to what Sandz has started. But many of you old PC players/Delterians needs to know that Delteria's weight has long left the shoulders of Sandz. In fact, having Sandz as a friend on Facebook, he's told me how proud he is of the contributions I have done thus far.

I must say, is it not about time I at least start getting some credit? (Although I am not saying or doing this for any sort of recognition)

Edit: I've missed extra things made by Sandz, but nonetheless I've also missed extra stuff I've made too. Just trying to paint a picture here. Sandz has played a very important role as well as the other core guys like Tiamat and Cloven. But to assume time has stopped and their work can never be tipped over is just...demotivating.

Last edited by Zerith; 02-12-2013 at 04:41 AM..
Old 02-12-2013, 04:49 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerith View Post
I'd love an example brought up and I promise to be honest on whether it was me who recolored and claimed it as my own. As far as I know, Sandz was the one who mainly recolored his own creations. The farthest that I have gone to "stealing" his work would be creating all the sprites after his initial pieces.
I'm not referring to anything concerning your time working with Delteria, which is why I suggested that it's probably not the case. But years ago, you very frequently used Sandz's own graphics as your own on UC servers (mostly swords with color tweaks to match your red/white outfits), as well as recolors of graphics other users posted on the Delt forums, along with one of Angelu's. I also recall you using Alex's images as your own, with minimal editing.

But like I said, that was years ago. I'm not holding it against you or saying that you continue to do it now.

Regarding the rest of your ridiculous post, I wasn't denying you any credit. I've taken your tours of Delt and have given you compliments before. All I was doing was pointing out that MD's implication that you stealing is unheard of was incorrect. That and MD isn't a very good PR guy. If I had access to his silly ramblings, I'd have access to your stolen images. RIP Delt forums.

I feel bad, so Ill tell you now that I really like what I've seen from you since those days, and I totally didn't mean to discredit you now. Mad props to you.

Last edited by kia345; 02-12-2013 at 05:07 AM..
Old 02-12-2013, 05:11 AM
U.S. Marine Veteran
Zerith will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I'm not referring to anything concerning your time working with Delteria, which is why I suggested that it's probably not the case. But years ago, you very frequently used Sandz's own graphics as your own on UC servers (mostly swords with color tweaks to match your red/white outfits), as well as recolors of graphics other users posted on the Delt forums, along with one of Angelu's. I also recall you using Alex's images as your own, with minimal editing.

But like I said, that was years ago. I'm not holding it against you or saying that you continue to do it now.

Regarding the rest of your ridiculous post, I wasn't denying you any credit. I've taken your tours of Delt and have given you compliments before. All I was doing was pointing out that MD's implication that you stealing is unheard of was incorrect. That and MD isn't a very good PR guy. If I had access to his silly ramblings, I'd have access to your stolen images. RIP Delt forums.

I feel bad, so Ill tell you now that I really like what I've seen from you since those days, and I totally didn't mean to discredit you now. Mad props to you.
You're right. Thanks PoJo for clearing that up. Of course, I was 14 years old at the time and the sad acts of stealing had no sense of accountability for me. Can't change that fact. But feel at ease my friends that 7 years later, I've acquired the ability to make my own work from scratch and will continue to do so.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:11 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerith View Post
Sandz started on 15 baddies, 40 NPC character styles, 6 tilesets, and 9 mounts. Those pieces that are actually FULLY completed by him are 4 baddies, 6 NPC's, 4 tilesets, and 3 mounts (chicken, buggalo, and horse). I've made about 40 baddies, plus the 11 baddies that he left unfinished (this means making all the view sprites and movement sprites for all) including the fact that I've gani'd them as well. I've started on 20 different NPC's and am finishing the 34 NPC's that Sandz has only made front views of (like his baddies). I'm also editing and completing the last 2 tilesets that Sandz left unfinished along with 3 more unfinished tilesets I started on for more dungeons. I'm finishing up the rest of the 6 mounts Sandz started and have 7 more already outlined for myself.

Point is...It's been a while and I'm indebted to what Sandz has started. But many of you old PC players/Delterians needs to know that Delteria's weight has long left the shoulders of Sandz. In fact, having Sandz as a friend on Facebook, he's told me how proud he is of the contributions I have done thus far.

I must say, is it not about time I at least start getting some credit? (Although I am not saying or doing this for any sort of recognition)

Edit: I've missed extra things made by Sandz, but nonetheless I've also missed extra stuff I've made too. Just trying to paint a picture here. Sandz has played a very important role as well as the other core guys like Tiamat and Cloven. But to assume time has stopped and their work can never be tipped over is just...demotivating.
Zerith, I was only pointing out that Sandz did a lot of the graphical work (Also a portion of animation work), but not all of it, like you said, he played a very important role.

Also believe it or not, Zerith, you're also one of the important characters in its development as well, only difference is that you're apart of the current reasons instead of the old. I'd like to apologize to you for what I've said as to the probable offense my statement could bring to you, also to state that you are going to get that credit now.

The way I worded myself was completely wrong, my intentional statement was that Sandz did a lot, his actions and contributions were far more things then MD wished to realize other then his graphical contribution, while on this small tangent, that goes for Cloven as well.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.