Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 11:14 PM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkerNicole View Post
I just bought a macbook. Never used a mac before... I don't know why I did this. After playing Graal PC I'm noticing a few things missing here or there.

Jail tool is mostly transparent
Scrolling arrows transparent
Options menu transparent, any scrolling like sound tab transparent
Wow, they completely butchered that level. Not saying the original was the best level on Classic but that seriously looks like it was made by a 12 year old.

How is this even considered presentable? What makes iPhone staff think the cliffs are good? They don't even tile right. Whats with the left over St. Patricks day stuff? And even though this is an iPhone server, the staff are given the PC version to handle things easier right? At least make it easy on their eyes, get rid of that overlapping gui stuff.

Wake the **** up Stefan, you need a slap.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:47 AM
Banned
WhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkerNicole View Post
I just bought a macbook. Never used a mac before... I don't know why I did this. After playing Graal PC I'm noticing a few things missing here or there.

Jail tool is mostly transparent
Scrolling arrows transparent
Options menu transparent, any scrolling like sound tab transparent
This is due to you missing GUIBlue which is normally packaged with the client (but not with v6 since it is a beta). I'm not sure why Stefan wouldn't also let it be downloadable via the server, though.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:57 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luda View Post
What makes iPhone staff think the cliffs are good?
Good enough to avoid lawyers, but they are really ugly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDragon View Post
This is due to you missing GUIBlue which is normally packaged with the client (but not with v6 since it is a beta). I'm not sure why Stefan wouldn't also let it be downloadable via the server, though.
I don't have any of the GUIBlue images in my V6 folder and somehow it works with the Windows client, and the FILENAMECACHE even points to non-existant files.

Attached the levels3d folder that contains the GUIBlue images, don't remember how the Mac's graal folder is accessed though, but should be able to just drag and drop then delete FILENAMECACHE and start the client up to fix the problem.
Attached Files
File Type: zip levels3d_guipackage.zip (128.3 KB, 2066 views)
Old 05-28-2010, 05:21 AM
aka NewYorkerNick
NewYorkerNicole will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NewYorkerNicole
SUCCESS! Thanks Fowlplay4. I couldn't find FILENAMECACHE but my problem was fixed anyhow.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:29 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Yes just select a gui style like "toon". It is planned that v6 will use gui styles by default (*.wba)
Old 05-29-2010, 10:12 PM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Yes just select a gui style like "toon". It is planned that v6 will use gui styles by default (*.wba)
Nice !
Old 05-29-2010, 10:38 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Nice !
Not sure why that's nice. Even GuiBlue is a thousand times better than Toon.
Old 05-29-2010, 10:45 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Find a better *.wba then People from Atlantis/Zeron also provided GUI graphics which we will eventually use.
Old 05-29-2010, 10:46 PM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Totally ignored me
Old 05-29-2010, 10:50 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Totally ignored me
Like unrelated drama in a bugs thread gets anything done.
Old 05-29-2010, 10:59 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Like unrelated drama in a bugs thread gets anything done.
Quote:
Wow, they completely butchered that level. Not saying the original was the best level on Classic but that seriously looks like it was made by a 12 year old.
It does bug me.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:02 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Jesus Christ yeah, default blue rocks the toon. Toon is terrible.

Old 05-29-2010, 11:05 PM
Graal Administration
Quote:
Totally ignored me
It's a guild house which people can buy and decorate.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:18 PM
team canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
It does bug me.
You aren't a V6 Mac client bug though.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:47 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
the default gui should not look like crap just because users have the option to change it :|

Tags
graal v6, mac