Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2012, 07:31 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
v5: 27 (40%), v6: 39 (59%) - Era
Obviously because you annoyed the **** out of everyone with the stupid "LOL UPGRADE TO V6 OR ENDURE THIS ANNOYING POP UP EVERYTIME YOU LOG IN ^___^". fowlplay summerized it here.

Last edited by Crono; 04-03-2012 at 07:46 PM..
Old 04-04-2012, 06:38 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Obviously because you annoyed the **** out of everyone with the stupid "LOL UPGRADE TO V6 OR ENDURE THIS ANNOYING POP UP EVERYTIME YOU LOG IN ^___^". fowlplay summerized it here.
Lol, I also made it so when I check for v5 and v6, it sends a message to v5 players to upgrade.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:21 AM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Disgusting
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:40 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Levels with tilelayers are behaving extremely strange in v6. The first time you enter a level every session, all of it's surrounding levels on a gmap is completely covered in blocking tiles that won't dissapear until the level is updated. It creates some very inconvenient problems for non-staff players.

@Stefan, check it out yourself on Maloria at mal.gmap.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 04-10-2012, 02:24 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Hmmm wondering if we should more focus on making the new map format available since it's offering much more cool stuff for layering, on the other hand the online editor for it is not finished yet. It could be possible to provide the special offline editor for it though if someone is interested.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:53 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Hmmm wondering if we should more focus on making the new map format available since it's offering much more cool stuff for layering, on the other hand the online editor for it is not finished yet. It could be possible to provide the special offline editor for it though if someone is interested.
It would be great if you could first make the current layers work properly without needing a staff member to update level everytime you enter it. Really, please check it out on Maloria @ mal.gmap.

I'm very interested in the special offline editor for the new map format though, especially if the format will be available on servers soon - I don't want to have to remake the entire server once they are.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 04-10-2012, 03:49 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lemme test dat.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:07 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'd love to give that a shot.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:00 AM
!
Andre2006 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Andre2006
Is it possible to separate mass messages and private messages?
Old 04-10-2012, 05:06 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I will be your tester.

@Andre, that sounds like a lovely idea.
Old 04-11-2012, 05:21 AM
Varia Developer
Angel_Light is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Angel_Light Send a message via MSN to Angel_Light
Quote:
I'm interested...
Old 04-12-2012, 09:21 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
It would be great if you could first make the current layers work properly without needing a staff member to update level everytime you enter it. Really, please check it out on Maloria @ mal.gmap.
The problem is the last tile (4095) which is colliding with the -1 transparent tile. When loading the tile layers from cache then the -1 tile becomes 4095. I've fixed it, so it should be fine in the next version. To avoid the problem in the current version you could make the last tile transparent. In the next version the tile 4095 cannot be used in upper tile layers anymore.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:08 PM
Master of Puppets
Quote:
The problem is the last tile (4095) which is colliding with the -1 transparent tile. When loading the tile layers from cache then the -1 tile becomes 4095. I've fixed it, so it should be fine in the next version. To avoid the problem in the current version you could make the last tile transparent. In the next version the tile 4095 cannot be used in upper tile layers anymore.
Aha, I see. Thanks for taking care of that

Old 04-13-2012, 03:08 PM
Owner of Corinthia
r3ckless is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to r3ckless Send a message via MSN to r3ckless
v6 seems to be eating up alot more CPU than usual, does anybody else notice this? Maybe my computer is just a tad outdated, but v5 ran perfectly. When running v6, my CPU is constantly at 100%

Yep.

Old 04-13-2012, 06:39 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3ckless View Post
v6 seems to be eating up alot more CPU than usual, does anybody else notice this? Maybe my computer is just a tad outdated, but v5 ran perfectly. When running v6, my CPU is constantly at 100%
I take it you still have a single core processor. So, yes, that means your computer is outdated. Still, should run well on a single core CPU as well.

What bothers me is that it's very noticeable that Graal doesn't have a very good implementation of OpenGL. Even though it's not half as bad as it used to be, CPU usage is still higher in OpenGL mode. It also does a lot of things really funky/slowly.

Tags
graal v6, windows