Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Feature request
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-26-2008, 08:16 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Report Profile

A button to report the profile, in the profile dialogue. On the admin side there should be a means of ignoring reports from specific users to avoid abuse of the system.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:19 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Would this report it to the server, or some sort of Graal Online server? I don't think it's appropriate to report it to the server they're on because a profile is global.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:20 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Would this report it to the server, or some sort of Graal Online server? I don't think it's appropriate to report it to the server they're on because a profile is global.
I was thinking some sort of web-based control panel, for all of Graal.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:20 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
No ty, let the GP's do their actual jobs instead of replacing it with lazy tools.

God forbid a profile has naughty words. T_T
Old 07-26-2008, 08:22 PM
Boom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
No ty, let the GP's do their actual jobs instead of replacing it with lazy tools.

God forbid a profile has naughty words. T_T
GPs cannot actually enforce any sort of profile rules.

"Change your profile, please - it breaks rules!"
"Nope."
"...Please?"
Old 07-26-2008, 08:23 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post

"Nope."
"...Please?"
Banhammer.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:23 PM
Boom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Banhammer.
Yea, but their profile remains the same.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:25 PM
Somewhat rusty
Loriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to all
Quote:
The banhammer thing always worked nicely for me.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:26 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Not on that server.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 07-26-2008, 08:31 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Well, some changes a couple months ago added profile changing as far as I know, though I guess it's only for globals. Well, at least there were reports whenever somebody was changing his/her profile, so I guess globals can change the profile of others. Uhh, support ticket maybe? I'm not sure D:
Old 07-26-2008, 08:47 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Of course they can.

Quote:
"Nope."
"...Please?"
Jail/ban, problem solved. If every server had a proper GP team or people who enforce rules, then this person will eventually change his/her profile. I kindly change mine everytime a GP asks and know others who do the same.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:47 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
When I managed N-Pulse, and someone refused to change their profile when it was nasty, I banned them until they changed it.

That doesnt fix the problem though. Not enough people care to enforce it. I have seen some really bad language in profiles, and links to stuff that shouldnt be linked to.

Something needs to be done about rule enforcement in general on Graal, because it is horrible.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-26-2008, 08:48 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Problem is, even with this... who's going to go and manage all the reports?
Old 07-26-2008, 08:49 PM
NOTHING NEW PPL

Quote:
Something needs to be done about rule enforcement in general on Graal, because it is horrible.
As an active Graal player I say no thanks.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:49 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
NOTHING NEW PPL

As an active Graal player I say no thanks.
Of course you do.....
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST

Tags