Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2010, 10:05 PM
Scott_Fox is on a distinguished road
NEW Spawn (Looking for Gfxers and Scripters)

Hey guys, thought id show off the new spawn, heres a few screenshots.

Log on and check it out.

Also looking for Scripters and people who can Graphics, apply via logging on server Spawn 3000 and asking for Storm, Scott Fox or Mesh.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	spawn.png
Views:	141
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	51937  
Old 11-14-2010, 10:31 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott_Fox View Post
heres a few screenshots.
I can only spot one.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:34 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Cool gameboy color game.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:44 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
hmm looks very weird
Old 11-14-2010, 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
I can only spot one.
lol heres a FEW more screenshots xD
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	spawn2.png
Views:	113
Size:	168.4 KB
ID:	51938   Click image for larger version

Name:	spawn3.png
Views:	117
Size:	243.8 KB
ID:	51939   Click image for larger version

Name:	spawn4.png
Views:	106
Size:	168.0 KB
ID:	51940  
Old 11-14-2010, 11:05 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
That gun is too big to be held in one hand. But I wish you the best of luck like everyone else.

Old 11-14-2010, 11:06 PM
i think adding a few more npc images too the levels could make this server stand out more, its pretty much still at basic development levels. Only just got the tileset done.

if anyone has and ideas or suggestions on anything at all, please do tell me.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
That gun is too big to be held in one hand. But I wish you the best of luck like everyone else.
Yeah, all the guns are pretty huge at the moment. i worked on the guns from a different computer so i couldnt compare the size to any graal sized characters
Old 11-14-2010, 11:54 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Ah, now I completely understand why Mesh had been logging onto Classic every couple of weeks for several months begging every Developer in sight in game aswell as trying to contact them through Instant Message to work for Spawn.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:18 AM
Somewhat rusty
Loriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to all
MAybe you should not name your playerworld after ****ty Image comic books
Old 11-15-2010, 12:30 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Ah, now I completely understand why Mesh had been logging onto Classic every couple of weeks for several months begging every Developer in sight in game aswell as trying to contact them through Instant Message to work for Spawn.
Months? People from Spawn have done that for years. Keep getting pestered by one of them every odd month about how I should help them, the guy even claims to know me when I have no idea who it is personally.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 11-15-2010, 12:37 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxziroxx View Post
months? People from spawn have done that for years. Keep getting pestered by one of them every odd month about how i should help them, the guy even claims to know me when i have no idea who it is personally.
hay i kno u. U dat gui frum maloreeuh!

Old 11-15-2010, 12:37 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Months? People from Spawn have done that for years. Keep getting pestered by one of them every odd month about how I should help them, the guy even claims to know me when I have no idea who it is personally.
Good point, he's been pestering me since 2008, it's just that it has really picked up over the last couple of months.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:41 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
He begged me to work for Spawn; it took my 2 weeks to convince him I could not script for my life.
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:59 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
i like the style of your UI even though i can only tell what half of it is for.