Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2002, 01:52 AM
Former Forum Admin/GM
AlkarenHyralt is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to AlkarenHyralt
Angry Next on Fox: When Idiocy Runs Rampant

Well, as most people knew I was at my dad's house this weekend. Which meant I couldn't get on the internet or anything. I'm sure everyone is used to it as it happen every-other weekend. Well I come back from lunch today, and Kamuii needs me to sign on AIM. I'm sure it's no big deal, so I stop what I am doing for a minute to sign on and see what he wants really quickly. Well, it was not what I expected. Kamuii tells me that bird fired me from police chief over the weekend for "inactivety". Funny, I could have sworn I posted before, if not twice that I was having modem troubles that prevented me from being on a lot lately, and I was having some computer trouble, and so I was also formatting my computer and installing a new OS. *checks*
Why yes I did post that. Amazing inactivety of mine. The defanition of the word must have changed while I wasn't looking; truely a new devolpment.
What I love even more is my replacement...But wait! It isn't my successor that I secretly chose when I disbanded the job of Asst. Chief; it is AlexH. Yet, my successor is IceHawk. I don't see Bird ever duing his duties as moderator, though I kind of ignored it as it wasn't that important; I and vermain could handle it. I have yet to see an explination as to why he isn't active in his forum duties. Hmm...I never see him on Graal 2001 but yet he remains co-manager. I never see him getting fired from it though. I guess it is alright for him to be, with his only explination lately is that angel died.
I guess he must make his own decesion then, however stupid they may be. I guess it is his right to make stupid decesions, I guess Echo and Googi will be happy. Hopefully I will be able to help Graal in a different way in the future, besides just on the forums. I am not quitting, so please do not think that. I feel I still have duties to Graal and the forums, so I am indeed staying around. Bird will not be helping these forums anymore then -- someone more active will.

Forgotten through the passage of Graal time.
Old 04-23-2002, 02:00 AM
Telmont Bandit
draygin is on a distinguished road
Re: Next on Fox: When Idiocy Runs Rampant

Quote:
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
Well, as most people knew I was at my dad's house this weekend. Which meant I couldn't get on the internet or anything. I'm sure everyone is used to it as it happen every-other weekend. Well I come back from lunch today, and Kamuii needs me to sign on AIM. I'm sure it's no big deal, so I stop what I am doing for a minute to sign on and see what he wants really quickly. Well, it was not what I expected. Kamuii tells me that bird fired me from police chief over the weekend for "inactivety". Funny, I could have sworn I posted before, if not twice that I was having modem troubles that prevented me from being on a lot lately, and I was having some computer trouble, and so I was also formatting my computer and installing a new OS. *checks*
Why yes I did post that. Amazing inactivety of mine. The defanition of the word must have changed while I wasn't looking; truely a new devolpment.
What I love even more is my replacement...But wait! It isn't my successor that I secretly chose when I disbanded the job of Asst. Chief; it is AlexH. Yet, my successor is IceHawk. I don't see Bird ever duing his duties as moderator, though I kind of ignored it as it wasn't that important; I and vermain could handle it. I have yet to see an explination as to why he isn't active in his forum duties. Hmm...I never see him on Graal 2001 but yet he remains co-manager. I never see him getting fired from it though. I guess it is alright for him to be, with his only explination lately is that angel died.
I guess he must make his own decesion then, however stupid they may be. I guess it is his right to make stupid decesions, I guess Echo and Googi will be happy. Hopefully I will be able to help Graal in a different way in the future, besides just on the forums. I am not quitting, so please do not think that. I feel I still have duties to Graal and the forums, so I am indeed staying around. Bird will not be helping these forums anymore then -- someone more active will.
I think AlexH would have been a better choice he's always on and he's always helped me when I came to him with a problem. Thats rough getting fired you where a good police chief. I dont see why you should get fired when you clearly stated why you werent on and that it was temporary. But from what I've been told by various people is that police arnt needed any ways and that normal staff can do the job. I never laughed so hard.

I stole Spanky's gold!
Old 04-23-2002, 02:05 AM
Psychopathic
Shorty2Dope is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Shorty2Dope Send a message via Yahoo to Shorty2Dope
AlexH would be a great chief. He is on more than any other Police and he is always doing a good job.
Old 04-23-2002, 02:47 AM
Banned
Sp1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Sp1 Send a message via AIM to Sp1 Send a message via Yahoo to Sp1
no offense, alex is probably a better choice, he was trying to stop me touch the messed up gralat, but i did anyway
Old 04-23-2002, 02:47 AM
Banned
Dilrod is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Dilrod
grawl is sexist hype should have been the chief
Old 04-23-2002, 02:48 AM
Former Forum Admin/GM
Quote:
Originally posted by Sp1
no offense, alex is probably a better choice, he was trying to stop me touch the messed up gralat, but i did anyway

He's a decent officer, but chief is very stressful, and I'm not sure he can handle the stress of the job.

Old 04-23-2002, 02:50 AM
fenderbender2965 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fenderbender2965 Send a message via Yahoo to fenderbender2965
And, he is in a different time zone than most graalians.
I do not think you should have been fired Alky =/
THANKS
Old 04-23-2002, 02:52 AM
SHUTUP WHEN IM TALKING TO
ghostsamurai is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ghostsamurai Send a message via Yahoo to ghostsamurai
Oooh man, since Alk said it, everyone should have known it *emphasis on *

Neonight's birthday is in:

6 days.
Old 04-23-2002, 02:53 AM
I am the trap
Shiftk03- will become famous soon enough
I think Alk should be rehired...IceHawk is just plain crazy, first he'll insult you and if you say something back..BOOM jail time for you...
Old 04-23-2002, 02:53 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
And just when I thought my lucky streak had run out, Alkaren is fired
Old 04-23-2002, 02:55 AM
scottman5587 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to scottman5587
Hype has been police at least twice as long as AlexH
Old 04-23-2002, 02:56 AM
Graal2002 Addict
DragonX2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DragonX2 Send a message via Yahoo to DragonX2
Gah! no! I dont think ANYONE in Police at this moment can handle the job of being Police Chief =/ this is bs.
Old 04-23-2002, 02:57 AM
fenderbender2965 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fenderbender2965 Send a message via Yahoo to fenderbender2965
Ya but theres a difference, Alex maybe on every day, but at a different time from everyone else everyday, therefor not being on when we are soto.
THANKS
Old 04-23-2002, 02:58 AM
Former Forum Admin/GM
Quote:
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
Oooh man, since Alk said it, everyone should have known it *emphasis on *

It's been that way for a very long time. I've been chief around 5 months now, and one would assume people had figured that out by now.

Old 04-23-2002, 02:59 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally posted by DragonX2
Gah! no! I dont think ANYONE in Police at this moment can handle the job of being Police Chief =/ this is bs.
Soto, but he is bugs admin (a job that I don't think should exist).

And, perhaps you are right, nobody except Soto could, but neither can Alky.