FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-01-2006, 09:08 AM
darkkid is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by icemaster
the whole friggin world hates america...and so do i...-_-

we do nothin but mess were we dont belong, america will soon go down...we may have the best army in the world right now...but thats **** if its against the rest of the world -_-

america (we) need to keep our noses at home and stop gettin in people's business

as for the new years thing, the ball ya...timezones :S, firecrackers fine...i like em...make em multicolored then i dont care, or how about those sound crackel things...like u throw em like a bomb and they make a LOUD sound and do...idk...u think of somethin, idc right now...
america will soon sink under the weight of its inhabitants.
i love it when ako does that to baba xD.
Old 01-01-2006, 09:14 AM
Banned
Zulu15 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkid
Do you mean that literaly? I hear many Americans are fat(plus I saw a picture of Touya once..).

I guess its too late for the idea to take effect since its alredy new year, you submited it too late.
Old 01-01-2006, 09:36 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkid
Well seeing as how Buddha loves that anime stuff, hates america, and isn't a featherweight we should ship him off to japan! *little japanese people run around screaming "godzilla" in a foreign accent*

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 01-01-2006, 02:56 PM
I'm so cool.
MrsMastermind is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMastermind
Well seeing as how Buddha loves that anime stuff, hates america, and isn't a featherweight we should ship him off to japan! *little japanese people run around screaming "godzilla" in a foreign accent*
Yeah....
Old 01-01-2006, 08:33 PM
darkkid is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMastermind
* tumble weed*
Old 01-01-2006, 10:31 PM
Don't Go Mister!
OasaTor_PK is a jewel in the roughOasaTor_PK is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to OasaTor_PK
You know what makes me mad? Is un-knowledgable americans. You take on the world, and what? You lose. Without natural resources, such as lumber, mined ores, OIL, ect ect, what would you be? Simply another 3rd world country. Try to support what America has right now off the oil ONLY america is bringing in. Think for a second before you say "LOL WAR U DEAD LELELELE WE GOT UBERLEETOWNAGEWTFLOL ARMIE WE PWN UU WIT MSTLEZZ LEL NUKELULAR!" I hate you, that just upset my day, due to your a complete idiot. Go rant about how great you think America is somewhere people care, which is most likely, NOWHERE.

kthx bye.
Old 01-01-2006, 10:53 PM
I'm so cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OasaTor_PK
You know what makes me mad? Is un-knowledgable americans. You take on the world, and what? You lose. Without natural resources, such as lumber, mined ores, OIL, ect ect, what would you be? Simply another 3rd world country. Try to support what America has right now off the oil ONLY america is bringing in. Think for a second before you say "LOL WAR U DEAD LELELELE WE GOT UBERLEETOWNAGEWTFLOL ARMIE WE PWN UU WIT MSTLEZZ LEL NUKELULAR!" I hate you, that just upset my day, due to your a complete idiot. Go rant about how great you think America is somewhere people care, which is most likely, NOWHERE.

kthx bye.
I agree with you.(I'm Canadian)
I know why I found that offensive.You guys say you're better than everyone else yet, you asked the Canadians to help you in Iraq.. all the while not giving a rats ass if any of them die. And plus, you guys are making fun of other countrys. I can't wait t'ill America dies. (Sorry if i'm being harsh)
Old 01-01-2006, 11:20 PM
God of Zone
Dreth is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMastermind
I agree with you.(I'm Canadian)
I know why I found that offensive.You guys say you're better than everyone else yet, you asked the Canadians to help you in Iraq.. all the while not giving a rats ass if any of them die. And plus, you guys are making fun of other countrys. I can't wait t'ill America dies. (Sorry if i'm being harsh)
If America were to go and try to take over the world, I'd probably commit suicide.

Or just hope I die before it happens.

Happy New!

I think firework bombs were suggested before...
Old 01-01-2006, 11:41 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Crono
Quote:
Originally Posted by OasaTor_PK
You know what makes me mad? Is un-knowledgable americans.
Anyone who is un-knowledgeable is hated.

Quote:
You take on the world, and what? You lose.
They've been winning so far.

Quote:
Without natural resources, such as lumber, mined ores, OIL, ect ect, what would you be? Simply another 3rd world country.
So would any other country. Duh.

Quote:
Try to support what America has right now off the oil ONLY america is bringing in.
I could say the same to every other country in this world. The middle east is in horrible condition and they have oil, just wait until they run out of it.

Quote:
Think for a second before you say "LOL WAR U DEAD LELELELE WE GOT UBERLEETOWNAGEWTFLOL ARMIE WE PWN UU WIT MSTLEZZ LEL NUKELULAR!"
I agree there.

Quote:
Go rant about how great you think America is somewhere people care, which is most likely, NOWHERE.
I care :<

Quote:
You guys say you're better than everyone else yet, you asked the Canadians to help you in Iraq..
So? If (IF!) I was the best player on Zone and I was taking on 500 n00bs, I would damn right ask other people for help.

Quote:
all the while not giving a rats ass if any of them die.
Does anyone? (I'm kidding <3)

Quote:
And plus, you guys are making fun of other countrys.
Everyone makes fun of everyone.

Quote:
I can't wait t'ill America dies. (Sorry if i'm being harsh)
Every country dies, and it's not like Canada will be in better shape when the U.S manages to die out.

Quote:
If America were to go and try to take over the world, I'd probably commit suicide.
I wouldn't. It would mean having a stronger currency, more technology, and more cars. <3
Old 01-02-2006, 12:11 AM
The World's Local Fighter
icemaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to icemaster Send a message via MSN to icemaster Send a message via Yahoo to icemaster
gerami, that was the 1st longgggggg thing ive ever read, usually i just skip over people who post as long as you, but wow was that worth it

everything you said is true...well maybe besides the last thing lol, cause friggin...id be enlisted :S, no thanks...i dont feel like fighting for a country i dont agree with

and to the overall topic, look at us people -_-, its takin us YEARS to find 1 GUY, 1 friggin guy....were a damn joke

and to those who believe that bush is with the bin laden family, thats why he wont attack him, and thats why we havent 'found' him, and were just using the oil to get money (somethin about bush having stock with bin ladens oil)...well for that belief...bush can drop dead -_-, i go against the death penalty but WOW, that would mean hes just using our soldiers lives for his own wealth and greed...-_-, i belive he let 9/11 happen....bush can drop the hell dead -_-

america sucks...im movin outta this country when i get the money, you can guarantee that...

im thinkin canada (peaceful), or china/japan to further my....um.....nevermind...but youll all find out 1 day =], *exposes a partial secret*
Old 01-02-2006, 02:19 AM
Banned
Zulu15 is on a distinguished road
I like Canada because its a good place to learn about other cultures, no offense but I dont care much for the canadian culture, I would like UK because I like sophisticated people, and I wish ti adopt their accent, Australia because its just a great place, and any contry in Asia (Exept Korea, Malasia, and Thailand{Thailand has many She-males im told..}) because I would like to learn martial learn martial arts, I would probably go to china last though, who wants to fight Kung Fu when you can fight with swords <.>
Old 01-02-2006, 02:49 AM
I'm so cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami

Does anyone? (I'm kidding <3)
I hope so

Quote:
Everyone makes fun of everyone..
Did Gandhi? (Don't that that seriously I was kidding)

Quote:
Every country dies, and it's not like Canada will be in better shape when the U.S manages to die out.
I bet you wont die anyway. We'd probably help you out 'cause Paul Martin is so damn scared of being bombed

Quote:
So? If (IF!) I was the best player on Zone and I was taking on 500 n00bs, I would damn right ask other people for help.
First off, you have the best damn army in the world.. and we have the worst. And your just 1 person an army is more than one. -_-
Old 01-02-2006, 02:58 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Ok, if (IF) The U.S. gets taken over, we have proper supplies for fighting... Where will the invaders go? North... to Canada, if it can kill America it sure as hell can kill Canada... America's Army = Canada's safety, just allow us to buy your cheap beer and everbody happy...

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 01-02-2006, 03:01 AM
I'm so cool.
They probably wouldn't go North. They'd probably attack U.S 'cause it's so damn hated.
Old 01-02-2006, 03:02 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
In any case can you name any army that could defeat the US in armed combat?

Closed Thread