Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #61  
Old 11-30-2005, 11:25 PM
Wind_Master Wind_Master is offline
G-Unot
Wind_Master's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,500
Wind_Master is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Wind_Master Send a message via MSN to Wind_Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamutstevetff
I eat not much and im starting to pile on weight :'(. I will lost it before i get **** tho.
LMAO! Good luck lol. I lose weight when I eat. Lost 10 lbs in 2 months and ate my ass off. Damn my stomach!!!
__________________
G-Unot
  #62  
Old 11-30-2005, 11:30 PM
bahamutstevetff bahamutstevetff is offline
Chalk one up to me!
bahamutstevetff's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: England, Wymondham, Norfolk
Posts: 4,145
bahamutstevetff will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to bahamutstevetff Send a message via Yahoo to bahamutstevetff
Eww, you ate your ass. Yea well, i put on LBs from dieting
__________________
if revenged is best served cold, and revenge is sweet....then basically revenge is ice cream.
  #63  
Old 12-01-2005, 03:49 AM
Dreth Dreth is offline
God of Zone
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 189
Dreth is on a distinguished road
One: I hate strafing and strafers. Being an oldbie back before strafing was around made me loathe strafing, so to all of you who like it, don't criticize me if you weren't around before it came out. Two: It was more fun when it was hard to be good at zone. Nowadays, anyone who knows how to strafe with anything can be good. FYI, zone ain't fun anymore, because there is no talent needed to be good. Criticize my oppinion all you want, I could care less. But that's my oppinion, you can read this post, and think what you want, but don't start flaming just because I either A.) Verbally owned you sometime in the past or B.) You just hate me.
  #64  
Old 12-01-2005, 03:54 AM
Wind_Master Wind_Master is offline
G-Unot
Wind_Master's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,500
Wind_Master is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Wind_Master Send a message via MSN to Wind_Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreth
It was more fun when it was hard to be good at zone. Nowadays, anyone who knows how to strafe with anything can be good. FYI, zone ain't fun anymore, because there is no talent needed to be good.
I agree, any newb can be good.Doesnt make sense to me. Zone has gotten boring and ****ty lately in my oponion.
__________________
G-Unot
  #65  
Old 12-01-2005, 03:59 AM
icemaster icemaster is offline
The World's Local Fighter
icemaster's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Jersey, Suh-WEEEET
Posts: 933
icemaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to icemaster Send a message via MSN to icemaster Send a message via Yahoo to icemaster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreth
One: I hate strafing and strafers. Being an oldbie back before strafing was around made me loathe strafing, so to all of you who like it, don't criticize me if you weren't around before it came out. Two: It was more fun when it was hard to be good at zone. Nowadays, anyone who knows how to strafe with anything can be good. FYI, zone ain't fun anymore, because there is no talent needed to be good. Criticize my oppinion all you want, I could care less. But that's my oppinion, you can read this post, and think what you want, but don't start flaming just because I either A.) Verbally owned you sometime in the past or B.) You just hate me.
well...i wasnt around back wen u played lol, but it was the same wen i played about a yr ago...no strafing back then...*notes that fact that no1 ever got mad back then*...hmm...i bet strafin was a big cause in this ...... .... ....

i shouldnt say never got mad...but it was extremely rare..atleast wen i played
__________________
  #66  
Old 12-01-2005, 04:03 AM
Dreth Dreth is offline
God of Zone
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 189
Dreth is on a distinguished road
I seem to remember you shouting quite frequently: "STRAFERS!!!!" everytime you died.... so you say you never get angry? lol, that was one of the things I found funny in you. I mention strafing and you blow up.
  #67  
Old 12-01-2005, 04:07 AM
icemaster icemaster is offline
The World's Local Fighter
icemaster's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Jersey, Suh-WEEEET
Posts: 933
icemaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to icemaster Send a message via MSN to icemaster Send a message via Yahoo to icemaster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreth
I seem to remember you shouting quite frequently: "STRAFERS!!!!" everytime you died.... so you say you never get angry? lol, that was one of the things I found funny in you. I mention strafing and you blow up.
XD, nah i always played like that...id admit id get annoyed, but anger really isnt apart of me :S

but in all out seriousness, b4 strafin, no1 really got mad...good ol days
__________________
  #68  
Old 12-01-2005, 04:10 AM
jkool666 jkool666 is offline
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ontario
Posts: 2,329
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreth
I seem to remember you shouting quite frequently: "STRAFERS!!!!" everytime you died.... so you say you never get angry? lol, that was one of the things I found funny in you. I mention strafing and you blow up.
The fact that Touya had spared Silos/Stormy and didn't complain about constant strafing (not dissing their tactics) shows that Touya didn't always complain about strafing. Not to mention I don't recall outbursts made by him about strafing and me and him always hung out together wile on zone.
  #69  
Old 12-01-2005, 04:19 AM
Wind_Master Wind_Master is offline
G-Unot
Wind_Master's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,500
Wind_Master is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Wind_Master Send a message via MSN to Wind_Master
Jin's guide of things to not do

1. Dont strafe
2. Dont run
3. Dont base-lame (mortars plasma sabre..etc)
4. Dont Team
5. DONT USE MINES (YOU DAMN NEWBS)

Thank you for your time.
__________________
G-Unot
  #70  
Old 12-01-2005, 06:54 AM
bahamutstevetff bahamutstevetff is offline
Chalk one up to me!
bahamutstevetff's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: England, Wymondham, Norfolk
Posts: 4,145
bahamutstevetff will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to bahamutstevetff Send a message via Yahoo to bahamutstevetff
I will never stop strafing or base laming. I hate teamage and running, so ya!
__________________
if revenged is best served cold, and revenge is sweet....then basically revenge is ice cream.
  #71  
Old 12-01-2005, 07:07 AM
Damix2 Damix2 is offline
RED SQUARE CLUB
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NY-what's better?
Posts: 3,577
Damix2 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind_Master
1. Dont strafe

5. DONT USE MINES (YOU DAMN NEWBS)

Thank you for your time.

Just don't use the mechanics of the game, thats real smart.
__________________
  #72  
Old 12-01-2005, 03:43 PM
Admins Admins is offline
Graal Administration
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Admins
Posts: 11,693
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Hmmm it could be possible to slow down backwards walking a little bit
  #73  
Old 12-01-2005, 05:31 PM
bahamutstevetff bahamutstevetff is offline
Chalk one up to me!
bahamutstevetff's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: England, Wymondham, Norfolk
Posts: 4,145
bahamutstevetff will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to bahamutstevetff Send a message via Yahoo to bahamutstevetff
NO!!! never slow it down, rifles will become useless!
__________________
if revenged is best served cold, and revenge is sweet....then basically revenge is ice cream.
  #74  
Old 12-01-2005, 07:06 PM
Huwajux Huwajux is offline
Zone Oracle
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Padded cell
Posts: 3,947
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux Send a message via Skype™ to Huwajux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreth
FYI, zone ain't fun anymore, because there is no talent needed to be good. Criticize my oppinion all you want, I could care less. But that's my oppinion, you can read this post, and think what you want, but don't start flaming just because I either A.) Verbally owned you sometime in the past or B.) You just hate me.
Stop trying to start a fight please.
__________________
No matter where we go, or what we do, we will always live our lives within the confines of our own head.
  #75  
Old 12-01-2005, 10:24 PM
jkool666 jkool666 is offline
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ontario
Posts: 2,329
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamutstevetff
NO!!! never slow it down, rifles will become useless!
I disagree. My evidence behind my statement is RealDDC. He proves that its possible to beat pistols wile using non strafing tactics with a rifle.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright (C) 1998-2008 Linux cyberjoueurs All Rights Reserved.