Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Videos
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #16  
Old 01-08-2008, 04:37 AM
MrAnonymous_P2P MrAnonymous_P2P is offline
Retired Oldbie
MrAnonymous_P2P's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Cambodia
Posts: 722
MrAnonymous_P2P is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Don't know, I think it would have just been neater if you didn't copy someone else's levels.
I believe he stated that he made the level that he was copying from earlier.


And Stefan I would like to see one of your levels. I wonder if it is anything like that first osl that the new playerworlds get when they get there playerworld.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-08-2008, 05:33 AM
cbk1994 cbk1994 is offline
the fake one
cbk1994's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 10,718
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAnonymous_P2P View Post
that first osl that the new playerworlds get when they get there playerworld.
@lol
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-08-2008, 05:49 PM
Tigairius Tigairius is offline
The Cat
Tigairius's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,240
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAnonymous_P2P View Post
I believe he stated that he made the level that he was copying from earlier.
If he did, then he's lying. I know the people who made those levels.
__________________


“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-08-2008, 07:37 PM
Vima Vima is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 542
Vima is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
If he did, then he's lying. I know the people who made those levels.
I made the level from where I copied the trees.
The other level was made by either Daeviouz,TooT or Katie, it was the old hunting level on Faded Nation. (A very old level).
LOL it really doesn't matter, if you don't have anything positive to say, then go somewhere else. You always have to go to me and complain, weather it's my leveling skill or something else. Go somewhere else, kid.
__________________
*aka SwedishKing*
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-08-2008, 09:24 PM
Tigairius Tigairius is offline
The Cat
Tigairius's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,240
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vima View Post
I made the level from where I copied the trees.
The other level was made by either Daeviouz,TooT or Katie, it was the old hunting level on Faded Nation. (A very old level).
LOL it really doesn't matter, if you don't have anything positive to say, then go somewhere else. You always have to go to me and complain, weather it's my leveling skill or something else. Go somewhere else, kid.
It's not my fault you can't handle some sort of criticism about your work. I am providing insight, "weather" it's negative or positive, kid. The forums allow me to say whatever I want, that's why it's a forum, there is no rule on here that says, "EVERYTHING YOU SAY MUST BE STROKING THE OTHER PERSON'S EGO." You say I "go to you and complain," whether it's your leveling skill or something else? What else would there be? You don't do anything else, and if you do, you obviously haven't shown any significance in it to receive any sort of recognition for it. If it really doesn't matter, why are you getting so upset if I just provide my opinion that's simply stating, "I think you should have done it yourself instead of copying." Don't give yourself too much credit, I don't ever go to you to complain. I don't ever go to you, and I never will, so why don't you stop acting so childish over the fact that I bad talked you. I'm sorry, your video isn't all that great in my opinion. Deal with it.
__________________


“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-08-2008, 10:23 PM
Vima Vima is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 542
Vima is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
It's not my fault you can't handle some sort of criticism about your work. I am providing insight, "weather" it's negative or positive, kid. The forums allow me to say whatever I want, that's why it's a forum, there is no rule on here that says, "EVERYTHING YOU SAY MUST BE STROKING THE OTHER PERSON'S EGO." You say I "go to you and complain," whether it's your leveling skill or something else? What else would there be? You don't do anything else, and if you do, you obviously haven't shown any significance in it to receive any sort of recognition for it. If it really doesn't matter, why are you getting so upset if I just provide my opinion that's simply stating, "I think you should have done it yourself instead of copying." Don't give yourself too much credit, I don't ever go to you to complain. I don't ever go to you, and I never will, so why don't you stop acting so childish over the fact that I bad talked you. I'm sorry, your video isn't all that great in my opinion. Deal with it.
It's so funny, you are argueing about such small things. I can handle criticism, but it's just that you ALWAYS have to be negative. Maybe you are having problems IRL and taking it out on the graal people, What do I know? because obviously im not the only one who thinks you are rude 24/7.
Fine, you don't like it. I'm not really surprised that it came from you.
__________________
*aka SwedishKing*
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-09-2008, 06:56 AM
grawlgamer grawlgamer is offline
Inactive Graal Player
grawlgamer's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: North America
Posts: 319
grawlgamer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to grawlgamer Send a message via MSN to grawlgamer
All you do in leveling is copy and pasting tig, by the way, great vid, real talent. Did you speed it up? By how much if so. And great soundtrack, what are the songs?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverness View Post
Being male isn't an issue.

Being female must be an issue for you every month though, right?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-09-2008, 06:01 PM
Vima Vima is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 542
Vima is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by grawlgamer View Post
All you do in leveling is copy and pasting tig, by the way, great vid, real talent. Did you speed it up? By how much if so. And great soundtrack, what are the songs?
Thanks!
Well, I speeded it up 300 = 3x faster, I think? :P

The songs are:

Axwell feat. Max'C - I Found You
Crazy Frog - I like to move it
Peter, Bjorn & John - Young Folks
The Hoosiers - Worried About Ray
__________________
*aka SwedishKing*
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-09-2008, 11:01 PM
ChrizP2P ChrizP2P is offline
sdsdfdsfa
ChrizP2P's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Kent, England
Posts: 156
ChrizP2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ChrizP2P
Wow Tigairius, I can bet the majority of level makers like me copy from other levels when they make cliffs and trees and crap. It's extremely stupid to keep going back to the tileset picking out the individual tiles. When you have a level made already, why not use it for future levels? Even if you don't have a level made, does it really matter that much to take the already made tiles from and already made level?

I think thats really pety Tigairius.

Nice video Vima, Rep+
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-10-2008, 03:55 AM
MrAnonymous_P2P MrAnonymous_P2P is offline
Retired Oldbie
MrAnonymous_P2P's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Cambodia
Posts: 722
MrAnonymous_P2P is an unknown quantity at this point
I never copied from other levels but now I wish I had XD
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-10-2008, 08:09 PM
Tigairius Tigairius is offline
The Cat
Tigairius's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,240
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by grawlgamer View Post
All you do in leveling is copy and pasting tig, by the way, great vid, real talent. Did you speed it up? By how much if so. And great soundtrack, what are the songs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrizP2P View Post
Wow Tigairius, I can bet the majority of level makers like me copy from other levels when they make cliffs and trees and crap. It's extremely stupid to keep going back to the tileset picking out the individual tiles. When you have a level made already, why not use it for future levels? Even if you don't have a level made, does it really matter that much to take the already made tiles from and already made level?

I think thats really pety Tigairius.

Nice video Vima, Rep+

I concur. It would be a lot different if he was copying and pasting from his own levels, but he's not, and it's unoriginal.
__________________


“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-10-2008, 10:26 PM
Bp852912 Bp852912 is offline
BP
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 118
Bp852912 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Bp852912 Send a message via MSN to Bp852912 Send a message via Yahoo to Bp852912
Heh, sweet. Looks pretty good.
__________________
Prone to Cling
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-11-2008, 12:51 AM
NeoJenova NeoJenova is offline
my name isn't bold, HA!
NeoJenova's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 0H10
Posts: 668
NeoJenova will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NeoJenova Send a message via Yahoo to NeoJenova
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
I concur. It would be a lot different if he was copying and pasting from his own levels, but he's not, and it's unoriginal.
Congratz! You've won a lifetime supply of Haterade!
__________________
[helpfulthreads] | advertising
[server] | unholynation

Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-11-2008, 01:02 AM
Vima Vima is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 542
Vima is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
I concur. It would be a lot different if he was copying and pasting from his own levels, but he's not, and it's unoriginal.
I give up. It's impossible to talk to a stubborn kid!
__________________
*aka SwedishKing*
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-13-2008, 08:06 AM
ViperZakuto ViperZakuto is offline
Duergar
ViperZakuto's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 1,220
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vima View Post
I give up. It's impossible to talk to a stubborn kid!
especially when he tries to bring "moms" into an argument lol. he's done that to me quite a few times lol
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.