Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-26-2013, 06:44 AM
Flashkind is on a distinguished road
Globals?

How do people get in contact with globals these days..?
I've sent an email to each individual global, and one to the support email, it's been almost 2 weeks and I still haven't gotten a response. Are they hiring more globals soon? =0
Old 04-27-2013, 12:59 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Unfortunately, that's pretty much the extent of being able to get a hold of them. The links for contacting are in my signature, but if they're not answering, then I don't know what to say.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 04-27-2013, 03:28 AM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
The issues they respond to are selective

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 04-27-2013, 01:07 PM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
i hope unximad just hire a service and have them as GM and answer tickets etc i don't be leave in people that play this game to be GM's and PWA is sure not doing it justice...

1 team (outside of graal) to run all of euro-center games including pc graal is fine
Old 04-27-2013, 01:18 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
i hope unximad just hire a service and have them as GM and answer tickets etc i don't be leave in people that play this game to be GM's and PWA is sure not doing it justice...

1 team (outside of graal) to run all of euro-center games including pc graal is fine
[sarcasm]Yes, because people who are detached from a community and have no interest or drive to understand or play the game itself are going to be WAY better support officers....[/sarcasm]
Old 04-27-2013, 01:27 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
[sarcasm]Yes, because people who are detached from a community and have no interest or drive to understand or play the game itself are going to be WAY better support officers....[/sarcasm]
And Tig, Xor and Gabriel haven't been detached from the community...? I don't know why Stefan allows PC Graal to be ran by people who doesn't even frequent the games official forums. They're supposed to be the faces of the game.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 04-27-2013, 01:32 PM
Forum Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
And Tig, Xor and Gabriel haven't been detached from the community...? I don't know why Stefan allows PC Graal to be ran by people who doesn't even frequent the games official forums. They're supposed to be the faces of the game.
Not saying that at all, but they detached themselves over time after having expired their interest and attachment to the community, they weren't simply brought in from the outside from a pool of people who never even began with any interest in what goes on here.

That aside, do you ever see Unixmad being willing to pay anybody to do that anyway? I certainly don't.
Old 04-27-2013, 01:58 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Not saying that at all, but they detached themselves over time after having expired their interest and attachment to the community, they weren't simply brought in from the outside from a pool of people who never even began with any interest in what goes on here.

That aside, do you ever see Unixmad being willing to pay anybody to do that anyway? I certainly don't.
I agree with your points, but the PWA are already in a piss-poor shape by using players. Only exception has been Bell for a long, long time.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 04-27-2013, 03:13 PM
Mr. Ciprioni Atrius Admin
alissalee is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to alissalee Send a message via MSN to alissalee
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
I agree with your points, but the PWA are already in a piss-poor shape by using players. Only exception has been Bell for a long, long time.
bell has always helped me in the past. she was the only one ontop of things.. we need like 3 more of her. maybe stuff will get done more.
Old 04-27-2013, 03:43 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
I would love to see bell come back and take the reigns as PWA Admin (Never got the Admin Admin part).
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 04-27-2013, 04:33 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Quote:
MagicalTux

Old 04-27-2013, 06:25 PM
stuck in the enemy zone
-HateD- will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoper View Post
The issues they respond to are selective
/thread
Old 04-28-2013, 12:48 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Don't worry guys. Only a few more days till they announce me as PWA Admin.