Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2008, 11:33 PM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
House Scripts

Can anyone tell me any scripts that would be allowed in a player owned house? I know nothing stupid like everytime you enter the house you recieve any item. I asked Tig if I could make it so when I said "Open Sesame" an image would move and reveal a special compartment. It'd just be used to hide your more valuables. I can't think of anything that would be fun to have in my house. Does anyone have any ideas?
Old 08-14-2008, 02:27 PM
OOB
dNeonb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to dNeonb Send a message via AIM to dNeonb Send a message via Yahoo to dNeonb
I once had something in my house for my couldron. There was a special spot and when you put it on there some particleeffect started. Looked a little more magical compared to the bubbles and the smoke of the couldron itself when it's open

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166
Old 08-14-2008, 07:02 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Scripts in your house shouldn't include:

- A reason to not use shops, or places designated to crafting, baking, etc
- Any scripts used to lag the server, cheat, create items, edit any player attribute on anyone (incl. yourself)
- There should be no warps except the ones to your upstairs or downstairs levels (if you've submitted a housecellar scroll or house 2nd floor scroll).
- You may not have custom graphics uploaded for your house.
- Your house must use the default tileset for your kingdom (so if you're in pirates, it must use the pirates tileset)
- Do not change the entrance position, since the door won't be moved and the warp in and out of your house will remain the same.
- You may not edit any server attributes (server flags, etc)
- You may not add any arbitrary, damaging or stat-altering scripts.

Punishment of an attempt to include a script that is clearly meant to do such damage to the server, economy, player(s) can and usually will result in a ban. All levels are checked thoroughly.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 08-14-2008, 09:52 PM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
I figured that much but, what's legal. I don't know what you could make with scripts.
Old 08-14-2008, 09:55 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAzerothx View Post
I figured that much but, what's legal. I don't know what you could make with scripts.
Well you can do pretty little lighting effects, special effects, etc. Like in my house I used the particle engine to make some pretty purple fairies flying around.

Old 08-16-2008, 12:33 AM
OOB
dNeonb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to dNeonb Send a message via AIM to dNeonb Send a message via Yahoo to dNeonb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
can and usually will result in a ban
This has already happened so take serious what he just said - it's not a joke

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166
Old 12-15-2008, 02:36 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
- There should be no warps except the ones to your upstairs or downstairs levels (if you've submitted a housecellar scroll or house 2nd floor scroll).
I was thinking about adding a script to warp me to the other floors in my house. For example if I say "2nd floor" I would be warped to 30 30 in the 2nd floor of my house. Would this be allowed?
Old 12-15-2008, 02:48 AM
The Cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
I was thinking about adding a script to warp me to the other floors in my house. For example if I say "2nd floor" I would be warped to 30 30 in the 2nd floor of my house. Would this be allowed?
yes

Old 12-16-2008, 05:49 AM
Street Magus
SouFooOoO is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SouFooOoO
Quote:
Didn't think of this before :O I wouldn't have had made so many locks for chests...main floor could be used as a shop, secret password to warp to other floors for personal use. Ehh.
Old 12-16-2008, 10:02 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouFooOoO View Post
Didn't think of this before :O I wouldn't have had made so many locks for chests...main floor could be used as a shop, secret password to warp to other floors for personal use. Ehh.
Or you could guild or account restrict the warper.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:15 AM
The Cat
Wanted to mention that I now accept houses with basic crafting modules. By this, I mean you are allowed to bake bread, craft pliers, skis, etc in your house.

Old 04-23-2011, 06:45 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Is there a list of classes that I am allowed to use in my house? (bed, torch, chairs, bread baker, etc.)
Old 04-23-2011, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
Is there a list of classes that I am allowed to use in my house? (bed, torch, chairs, bread baker, etc.)
Download the kingdoms development package from the install packages on Graal Kingdoms and open graal2002_insideobjects.nw with the editor to browse the inside objects.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:24 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Download the kingdoms development package from the install packages on Graal Kingdoms and open graal2002_insideobjects.nw with the editor to browse the inside objects.
thanks
Old 06-10-2011, 02:08 AM
Street Magus
SouFooOoO is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SouFooOoO
The kingdoms development package includes beds, chairs, tables, lamps etc. We can use those, even though we're suppose to craft those in the first place?

Being on topic, is it possible to script something where only I (based on account) could add other account access to a warp? Or maybe a door gfx where only my account (or accounts I add) can "open".