1) Go iPhone
2) Hire lot's of gp's
3) Don't hire developers
4) Release lots of hats
5) Release more hats
6) Profit!
Old 01-15-2011, 05:19 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
profit for graal not u, ya
Old 01-15-2011, 05:37 PM
Me.
RegretZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
profit for graal not u, ya
True.
At least they'd get more than 10-30 players that way though.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:52 PM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
I dont know about anyone else, but when I was Manager, most of my stress came from staff
Soo soo true.

Personally i know the structure within our staff needs to be bumped. From when i first started on N-Pulse i saw changes that needed to be made. A lot of these changes were made thanks to SlikRick fyi. Now we have no crazy far fetched plans that don't even amount to the resources we have. I can see a realistic future for us now.
Old 01-16-2011, 05:06 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Soo soo true.

Personally i know the structure within our staff needs to be bumped. From when i first started on N-Pulse i saw changes that needed to be made. A lot of these changes were made thanks to SlikRick fyi. Now we have no crazy far fetched plans that don't even amount to the resources we have. I can see a realistic future for us now.
I wish you much luck
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 01-16-2011, 09:43 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
I just wanted to say that I logged on and played (Zheak, I think?)'s quest and it was rather fun. I liked how instead of being like a Zelda game, the little NPCs knew that they were on an online server, and the humor in it was kinda funny. I also liked the different episodes format, and when I log back on sometime I'll go back to the episodes and search for the keys.

Make some more cool quests like that, and you have got me hooked!

And good luck Matt!
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:29 AM
sage_chaozu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to sage_chaozu Send a message via AIM to sage_chaozu Send a message via MSN to sage_chaozu Send a message via Yahoo to sage_chaozu
Aside from all of the sarcastic remarks and comments to this, I see that progress will continue as planned. Are there any developers left working on this or will there be some type of hiring going on? I've been looking around at different servers and noticed there haven't been many scripters online. I caught one LAT online that seemed confused. Did graal kill all of the NATs while I was away?

[I hope this is on topic]
Old 01-27-2011, 01:12 AM
That One Guy.
darkcloud667 will become famous soon enough
You see correctly. Although it is a little bit slower than we had hoped, due to a small amount of developers, we do have forward momentum.

We have 2 NAT's at the moment. We could use more developers, but in the current state of things, not many people are interested in giving N-Pulse a shot.

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings."

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on."
Old 01-27-2011, 06:40 AM
Send a message via ICQ to sage_chaozu Send a message via AIM to sage_chaozu Send a message via MSN to sage_chaozu Send a message via Yahoo to sage_chaozu
I'd like to give it a shot. I was considering Era because some of my friends were there but the players are pretty darn stupid. I see N-pulse as a place to restart things. Let me know when applications are available.

Last edited by sage_chaozu; 01-27-2011 at 06:41 AM.. Reason: replaced the word chance with the word shot
Old 01-27-2011, 08:28 AM
Retired
SlikRick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sage_chaozu View Post
I'd like to give it a shot. I was considering Era because some of my friends were there but the players are pretty darn stupid. I see N-pulse as a place to restart things. Let me know when applications are available.
Applications are down on the N-Pulse forums for right now until Matt can find a suitable replacement that won't have has many issues. However, all the staff applications are in a folder on N-Pulse that any of the Chiefs, Admins or Managers can give you. Unless they were moved since I put them there a few weeks ago.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikRick View Post
Applications are down on the N-Pulse forums for right now until Matt can find a suitable replacement that won't have has many issues. However, all the staff applications are in a folder on N-Pulse that any of the Chiefs, Admins or Managers can give you. Unless they were moved since I put them there a few weeks ago.
Hopefully I can get a hold of staff on N-pulse. Whenever I log on, there is either 1 or 2 people. If I'm lucky to find staff it's usually Events/Player Relations who know little about anything.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:41 PM
Retired
SlikRick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sage_chaozu View Post
Hopefully I can get a hold of staff on N-pulse. Whenever I log on, there is either 1 or 2 people. If I'm lucky to find staff it's usually Events/Player Relations who know little about anything.
I found a copy of the application, and if you wish I can send it to you via forum PM. Though you will have to double check with somebody about where to email it because I'm not sure if the email address provided in it is still being used.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikRick View Post
I found a copy of the application, and if you wish I can send it to you via forum PM. Though you will have to double check with somebody about where to email it because I'm not sure if the email address provided in it is still being used.
Sounds good. Send it through forum PM and I'll take a look at it. I'll just bug the NPC server until staff gets online for me to submit it.
Old 01-28-2011, 12:40 AM
That One Guy.
darkcloud667 will become famous soon enough
what time do you usually get online, i'm on at around 2 30 PST. i haven't seen you on once xD

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings."

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on."
Old 01-28-2011, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud667 View Post
what time do you usually get online, i'm on at around 2 30 PST. i haven't seen you on once xD
I'm using on after 5:00 PM EST since I work from 8:00AM-3:00PM (sometimes 5:00PM). I worked a bit on the script and had a problem with enumerating some array lists because the documentation was off. It was hilarious because it said it gave an index for param 3 but it was actually 2 XD.