Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-16-2014, 10:06 AM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Christmas Items

Why is the Christmas Items so expensive? It took ages for me to get 100 Christmas coins and the drop rate for them has now decreased also.

500 Coins for a hat? 175 and 150 coins for the other hats. Not to mention Name added them in as EC value and not Christmas value.

Hats & other things shouldn't be that expensive at all, most items should be rather affordable with little few items that are worth a lot. I don't think making everything a ridiculous price is the right thing to do at Christmas.

I personally wouldn't spend 15 coins on them hats never mind the prices you guys are demanding. Hats are so useless and over-priced the amount of ammo i have wasted on ammo killing snowmen i could probably have bought some of them hats with money.

This is Christmas not a recession. It would put you off collecting Christmas coins now lol

Last edited by Kohola_KinG; 12-16-2014 at 10:37 AM..
Old 12-16-2014, 10:18 AM
xDarkTAx is on a distinguished road
I agree with the lower items and the hats but 200 for a boomerang that can sell for 100k is not super excessive, the bow is overpriced only because the bow is to weak imo. If you take a look a holiday items every single one of them is equal damage or more damage than it's EC counter-part. Frost Axe is 25+slow, Snow cannon/halloween cannon are 16 damage, and the the halloween boomer/xmas boomer are both better than the normal boomerang. The bow is the only one I can think of that is worse than the actual EC item. Also Coins are not Easy, but we don't know what presents contain yet. I'm not saying there will be tons of coins in them but what if each present contains a coin AND an item? That would make coins much easier to obtain.

edit: The hat only xmas store is 100% overpriced unless what I said at the end about every present containing a coin+present is the case, and if that is so the boomerang is WAY to low.
Old 12-16-2014, 06:25 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
This is Christmas not a recession. It would put you off collecting Christmas coins now lol
You still have like 15 days to get coins (pretty sure we're gonna run the xmas stuff until new years)... and they've only been up for 4 days so far.

You get them from events, snowmen, and eventually presents will give you some more.