Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 05:59 AM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Support Center

I have a question regarding the support center. I made a ticket regarding my account on July 22 and my problem still has not been resolved. It's almost the TWO month anniversary of my ticket, and I don't think it's even one bit closer to actually being resolved.

Therefore, this is where my question comes. Is the support center broken, or is there some other mysterious reason why my ticket still hasn't been solved?

I submitted my ticket under the account section since it's a concern with my account, and as Bell doesn't have the rights to do it I have to go through Stefan to fix it for me. I don't understand why he doesn't give these rights to other people if he himself chooses not to help regarding the situation.

His last response to me was three weeks ago on August 27. I want my ticket fixed since i'm pretty much tired at this point. I've been waiting patiently speaking to Bell/other globals and they can't help me.

Stefan should be able to fix these problems in a TIMELY manner, or give rights to someone else to fix it if he doesn't have the time. I understand he has other things to do and much more important things to do. However, if he's the only one with rights to do something then I expect it to be done in timely fashion, and I don't think me waiting two months for my situation to be resolved is in any form 'timely'.

PLEASE RESOLVE MY TICKETTTTTT
Old 09-17-2009, 06:40 AM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
this isn't the only thing stefan has - from our perception on the matter - ignored for the past couple of months
Old 09-17-2009, 06:42 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
I agree. We pay for this game for a reason.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:40 PM
Vima is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
I agree. We pay for this game for a reason.
Yeah, although I haven't had any problems with Stefan & me sending support tickets, they always answer like after a couple of days.

But they should guarantee that your ticket will be reviewed within 2 weeks, especially when we pay for the game!!
Old 09-17-2009, 01:40 PM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
One thing about the support center is Stefan and Unixmad on the support center are usually just Stefan doing both peoples job.

I agree that it should be resolved, but looking at it from a buisness standpoint if you search eurocenter on the app store there are quite a few apps they have some of them being fairly new/updated so since Stefan is the developer he is most likely busy with that.

So depending on what your account problem is maybe someone should have rights other then stefan.

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:48 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Sorry but the transfer of classic subscriptions is normally not even possible, and I have already answered three times. Such things can take some time since there are other more important tickets to resolve.
Closed Thread