Question Vivitron is Hiring

We are currently hiring dev staff only.
-Developer
-Gani
-Lat
-Nat
-Sfx
-Gfx

To apply log onto the game server Vivitron. Go to the the Tailor Building, upstairs to to the information room. The door to the staff application room is in there.

We are currently under going detailing of the gmap thank you. If you application is accepted then check the Vivitron Notice Window when you first log on and look under the Updates tab and look under the Staff Updates to see if you account is under the Accepted Staff Application Section. Then you should get temp RC which you will need to upload a sample of your work to the temp folding thank you. If your sample was approved then you should get your staff tag. in that case you would say /stafftag in the game.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	shot 1.png
Views:	87
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	42712   Click image for larger version

Name:	shot 2.png
Views:	90
Size:	306.2 KB
ID:	42713   Click image for larger version

Name:	shot 3.png
Views:	98
Size:	246.7 KB
ID:	42714   Click image for larger version

Name:	shot 4.png
Views:	83
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	42715   Click image for larger version

Name:	shot 5.png
Views:	66
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	42716  

Click image for larger version

Name:	shot 6.png
Views:	83
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	42717   Click image for larger version

Name:	shot 7.png
Views:	74
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	42718  
Old 09-03-2007, 08:38 PM
**FLIP OUT**
theHAWKER is an unknown quantity at this point
humm, bell said that they wouln't be accepting classic player worlds any more...
Old 09-03-2007, 09:09 PM
Freelance Coder
Kyranki is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kyranki Send a message via MSN to Kyranki
Quote:
Originally Posted by theHAWKER View Post
humm, bell said that they wouln't be accepting classic player worlds any more...
Shut up. Stop discouraging others.
Old 09-03-2007, 10:48 PM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
I hate those grass tiles!
Sorry
Old 09-03-2007, 10:55 PM
»\(║_o)/»
Chompy is just really niceChompy is just really niceChompy is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Chompy
I like the water, but not the grass
But good luck with the hirings tho!
Old 09-03-2007, 11:12 PM
chiron077 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to chiron077
Yes, whats with the grass?
Old 09-03-2007, 11:34 PM
sdsdfdsfa
ChrizP2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ChrizP2P
Quote:
Why??
Old 09-04-2007, 12:21 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Ya, no more classic worlds? That's dumb...
Old 09-04-2007, 04:00 PM
WildFire ~ Owner of TWoD
dragonballzfans is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to dragonballzfans
Well...

For as far as i was told that don't matter for the classic world part because i had my server before they started that. I had this server for over a year.

And thats the reason I am hiring. I don't know how to made tilesets. I need someone that can.
Old 09-04-2007, 06:11 PM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
I got this from Bell.

Quote:
Playerworlds still have the chance to reach hosted or Classic status IF, and only if, the server is original, has a them and direction and isn't a remake of existing Classic tabbed servers.
I think you misread her statement that YOUR server won't become Classic if you don't stop stealing other people's content and be more original.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:06 PM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmeh View Post
I hate those grass tiles!
Sorry
Yar, too boxy.

Every tiles good but the grass :[

Edit: You said you can't make tiles? All you really have to do is fix those grass tiles. Just do trial and error (though keep the tiles u have now in a safe place where they wont get deleted) and see which tiles look best.
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:51 PM
N-Pulse Assistant Manager
coreys has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to coreys Send a message via MSN to coreys Send a message via Yahoo to coreys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
I got this from Bell.

I think you misread her statement that YOUR server won't become Classic if you don't stop stealing other people's content and be more original.
So why did Zodiac get classic?

Quote:
*SlikRick: so should I even ask about your aim status?
*Xor: well if you want to
*Xor: but i am LARPING
*SlikRick: While on a computer?
*Xor: yes
*Xor: in my living room
*SlikRick: ahh
*Xor: i have a fort setup to hide from beasts
Old 09-05-2007, 12:45 AM
jwd
Codein has a spectacular aura aboutCodein has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Codein Send a message via MSN to Codein
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreys View Post
So why did Zodiac get classic?
Past tense.
Old 09-07-2007, 04:00 AM
samich will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to samich
Im the Co-Owner if anyone cares truly. Just E-mail me at '[email protected]' if you have any questions about staff or vivitron.

And in Case Wild Didnt fill you in on WHAT Vivitron really is about then let me tell you .

Vivitron In General:
Vivitron is a great community with many things to offer. While construction goes on and about the server of vivitron, things are calm and can make a usefull time to explore this new server. Vivitron evolves and revolves around our fastly growing GOVERNMENT that has been established into a big part of this world.

Shops are auto taxed along with a staff system in case extra payments must be due in order to fill other cracks and leaks for other mischivous shop care takers. Our Reality system will allow you to access another spot in that world for a job! Dont be left out becuase there is much to offer. And DONT worry about haveing a premade Player House. As time passes although you will be taxed monthly on the house you own, a new system that the Owner and Co-Owner are working will allow you to get price tickets that allow you to get at least 30-60% off of any item to purchase in stores!! This will be set for reasons of the playerhouse bill. everything is getting to be balanced so that our economy doesnt go corrupt. all universal admin tools will and shall be deleted as of October due to our over abuse with the money for testing. Thus makeing your player account lose thier money for a fresh start in the new world.

Jobs In Vivitron-:
Many things to do in Vivitron to make money! For instance theres fishing, mining, and even just working at a plain flat out job of owning a business! Did you think you would just get robbed of owning a shop due to tax and billing? Nope! Ranks will determain if you can withdraw from the Shop Overall income! this will help you gain money for what people have purchased from your store that you own. Although please note that you will also have to restock your shop items!! If you dont keep a heavy eye watch on your items this will lead to players not being able to buy your items --> to you getting billed and not being able to pay that month --> to you losing your shop!!! Oh No! but hopefully this wont happen. And besides if a shop owner cant keep up then the shop goes back on the market with new items to be purchased and updated leveling detail for a refurbished brand new shop!
Government is also a job. This is the MOST IMPORTANT job there is out there. Though players can not be trusted just yet with this, this job requires trust and resposibility. 5 ranks of government. This way power is not abused.
There is alse FAIR trialing for jailed accounts! Go no more and get a chance for pleaing Not Guilty! if accused wrong of your doing you will be able to collect intrest from a secret tax gained money chest for an insurance collect for your wasted time in which shouldnt have happened
This system although is still in progress as the Co-Owner and Owner are hard at work to see what should be a good way to process this system of judge and jury.
With the expansion and time now taking place after the recent Staff Blowout, in which all staff discontinued working for no reason at all thus getting them fired, we shall now be accepting new people to help us continue our work and release this new expansive world that will soon come!

Events! -:
Events, Events, Events!
new events system will be on its way as the old events button had falled down a new one shall arise in a better format that will allow a better more uncrowded spot which will still be noticable! there are lots of events and many more soon to come!

Dodge ball:this was a thought that we are working actually right now! (this will be vivitron property please dont steal our idea. and we are sorry if you have it but we truly swear we havent heard of it being anywhere on any other server)

Guild Wars and or Fort wars: this is As well in Development!

And Even new updated events that we already have will be fixed into gs2 and new levels!

(Please note that some of the things posted above are either still at work or getting to work. But most of it is indeed true and up and running )

AND Hey everyone, We have been changing a few things on here and well things are goin fine but heres some updates as of WildFires first post above.

Updates -:

-New grass tiles
-New rock tiles (they loook nice to me :P)
-New Player Gui (maybe temp due to needing changes but tell me if you like it. i made it and it was my first player gui i ever made )
-Updated a few scripts as well as systems and player weapons
-new gfx for certain weapons (TNT, warp ring and cool radio gui :P)
__________________________________________________ ____________

Staff Hirings as of -9/6/07-:

-NAT (Needed severely for production of gs2 conversion and new outputs of items)
-LAT (Needed for reconstruction of bad levels from past events and help on detailing the gmap)
-SFX (Needed for new gani sounds and or effects of weapons + more)
-GAT or Gani Team (Needed for new Weapon gani's and other player actions and or misc. stuff etc.)

NO MORE GFX PLEASE. There have already been several + more gfx staff requests and Please im getting tired of saying N + O!

Thanks for reading my super long message and i hope that you all understand what vivitron really is about now! pm my player if you think that we will have a chance of going hosted due to our orriginality or not! Please!

~Samich (Co-Owner) - Of Vivitron
Old 09-07-2007, 07:16 AM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
Originally Posted by samich View Post
a new system that the Owner and Co-Owner
*twitch*
You can't have a co-owner and an owner, dammit!! It makes no sense. You either have 'Owner' and 'Asst Owner' or 'Co-Owner' and Co-Owner'!!!