Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-31-2007, 05:26 AM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
trial island would be simple to bring back.

Felix they would still beg regardless
Old 08-31-2007, 10:29 PM
OOB
dNeonb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to dNeonb Send a message via AIM to dNeonb Send a message via Yahoo to dNeonb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
Felix they would still beg regardless
Actually yes. The even begged eachother for items on trial island. Actually nothing that just appered on main, it just moved to the main island.

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166
Old 09-01-2007, 07:23 AM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
The limitations of not using ships and trade tables is not new, it was there long time ago. Can check if it's causing problems though.
Sam said it, trials get stuck too much on trial island.

In my opinion this is bad for business because they will probably get fed up and quit if they don't find a way back. I went 1.5 through zormite's dungeon and it took me an estimated 6 hours to map it all out.

that would seem to be causing problems. you should let them take the ferry for 5 plat =P that is all i ask.
Old 09-01-2007, 10:03 PM
Tįri o Taurė
ReBorn_Spirit is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
As far as i know every kindom leader has striked rules not to add triel accounts.
Forest rules
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=67053
**First Amendment to correct problems and clarify rights, is stated that Trials MAY join but only as a civillian rank. This is not only to promote Forest's growth as a nation, but to promote GK's growth as well.

It would be advisable for others to follow in this philosophy if we are to try and keep Graal alive.

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReBorn_Spirit View Post
I have decided that it would be best to clarify the rules on actaully joining the kingdom. So in order to clean up any confusion we have the following.

Amendment I (Ranks and basic membership)

- Forest citizenship can be granted to any person able to properly Roleplay under the standard guidelines.

- Forest Military ranks are to be restricted to level 8 and higher unless under suppervision of one of the forest members willing to help you get to that level.

Amendment II (Retirement, Gold/trial members)

- Upon Joining the kingdom, anyone unable to prove level requirements must not be permitted to military or higher ranks, but instead still may join with ranks such as farmer or blacksmith.

- Members in which are allready in the kingdom are not to be demoted for loss of gold membership or vip, but instead will nolonger be given direct orders and treated as a retired member of forest. This will be so until this person can return with gold time on their account.
This is also why I believe trials should be able to use the ferry boats as well. I do not believe in hours or just levels alone for people getting ranks. Their own personality and wisdom of which can be seen is a much more acurrate medium to cast judgement on.
Old 09-02-2007, 03:50 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Hmm nice Dayaa but you just gave them their first reason not to really get a gold account. Now you have given them the ability to join forest and get a rank. I know your trying to promote GK and get them more interested but what makes you think 50-75% of these trials really want to get a gold account. Now they can get items stored on their account, can join forest apparently. Next will be houses you watch.
Old 09-02-2007, 08:50 PM
Tįri o Taurė
ReBorn_Spirit is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hmm nice Dayaa but you just gave them their first reason not to really get a gold account. Now you have given them the ability to join forest and get a rank. I know your trying to promote GK and get them more interested but what makes you think 50-75% of these trials really want to get a gold account. Now they can get items stored on their account, can join forest apparently. Next will be houses you watch.
Actually.. This allows them to obtain only the first rank, nothing more as they cannot recieve promotions. They simply get to see what a kingdom is about and may even build a house.. after running through the dungeon a few times right now.. they start to complain about that.

You seem to forget what the current limitations are meant to do to any player. Its supposed to make them want a gold account so they don't have to deal with the limitations anymore. Not to mention the fact that they can actaully play GK without having to worry about how evil some people can be.
Old 09-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Building a house should not be possible for trials though, will "fix" that
Old 09-03-2007, 01:36 AM
Dark Ravenblade
Yeah true Dayaa but do you really think those limitations will stop anyone?
Old 09-03-2007, 02:29 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Building a house should not be possible for trials though, will "fix" that
Are you going to stop them building a house or picking up the key? because they could just buy a house from a player.
Old 09-03-2007, 03:56 PM
Dark Ravenblade
oooh and theres the grim reality. One day i did see a door key being passed around like nothing and a trial ended up getting it.

So exactly what part of making a guest account was a good thing Stefan? Just asking here to try to understand the logical thinking behind it besides tempting them more to get a gold account which generally don't seem to be working.

Why get a gold account when observer mode will kick you back to gold mode so you can use your saved items. Seems not really too tempting if I was new and knew that I could use my items again.

I would say if you really want them to get that gold account to actually have observer mode stick and a message saying that they have X amount of time to upgrade to gold or they lose all items that are being saved for them.

Also why did you take away the vip subscribe?
Old 09-03-2007, 04:19 PM
Duergar
Quote:
oooh and theres the grim reality. One day i did see a door key being passed around like nothing and a trial ended up getting it.

So exactly what part of making a guest account was a good thing Stefan? Just asking here to try to understand the logical thinking behind it besides tempting them more to get a gold account which generally don't seem to be working.
you act like trials are running around all over graal playing for 100's of hours... I reupgraded, john re upgraded, and almost every person i know that came back and said wow, I got all my stuff... and it's now only $24 Dollars a year. So they Reupgraded thats a hgood bit of cash for them. If they would have never saw the items they had... then they wouldn't have reupgraded. they would just come and "visit" which makes graal no money

you act like every trial never upgrades... Sometimes they don't... but they will get more people to subscribe than play their whole gk life as a trial. This system has brought new people in to graal... that is what Stefan wants i assume... more people = more money.

and don't tell me there all trials... because all the new trials i see never have over 200 hours. all the ones with over 200 hours are people that played b4. and kid i might not be on here as much as you... but i'm on enough to know who is who.
Old 09-03-2007, 04:20 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Don't know about you guys, but I see more people wanting to upgrade for a server that's active than a dead server...this is just making GK more alive.
Old 09-03-2007, 04:23 PM
Duergar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
Are you going to stop them building a house or picking up the key? because they could just buy a house from a player.
what about people who already have houses? will there key just disappear? if they drop it they won't be able to pick it back up.
Old 09-03-2007, 04:24 PM
Duergar
I upgraded for gk. gk owns all over servers. thats all there is too it. there is really nothing to do but pk on all other servers. so they SUCK imho
Old 09-03-2007, 04:50 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperZakuto View Post
I upgraded for gk. gk owns all over servers. thats all there is too it. there is really nothing to do but pk on all other servers. so they SUCK imho
No, GK sucks.