Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Graphic Design
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2002, 06:41 AM
PhenomX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to PhenomX
¡Tileset! Help!

I will not beg, but I am admiting defeat as a scripter. I need a great GFX Guy/gal to help me make a tileset for my server. I can pay you great amounts of money. (Graal Money). That is all I need. I want a high bit nostalgic type tileset like that of Faheria and the look of marasamue. That is all. Thanks for reading this.
Old 01-06-2002, 07:41 AM
Mrmicro is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mrmicro
Thumbs down

LAZY
Old 01-06-2002, 07:46 AM
Kagero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kagero
You can't just say that... People flock to something that's to be seen. Murasamune and Faheria get people because their leaders have gfx talent already, and made a good tileset for show.

Posted by Cyanide SR71, Murasamune Co-Owner
Old 01-06-2002, 08:06 AM
I have some skills, but only at adding different types of effects to previously made images. I could just go through the whole pics1 and emboss every tile, but that wouldn't make it look any better.
I am really wanting to try and make on, I already fixed a few tile errors in the pics 1 and I made a bit of my own tileset, but nothing too noticeable. And nothing good enough to get any people to help me. Like I said, I am not begging. Yet I request some help in making something cool.
Old 01-06-2002, 10:31 PM
I am X-Mann
WHIPENIE4 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to WHIPENIE4 Send a message via AIM to WHIPENIE4
What about your artist guy in your sig, true thug or something i think.... why doesnt he make it??

- X-Mann (Blessing Graal since 1998) Haha

- Graal 2000 Project (Contact Me to get Apart of this expierience

Windows Vista. Graal. Not a Good Combination.
Old 01-07-2002, 12:24 AM
He says he doesn't have the time. I'll keep him on because of a few other skills he has, but I may not let him stay as Artist too much longer. Plz People, I need help.
Old 01-07-2002, 02:07 AM
Not in Use
BlKnight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Kagero
You can't just say that... People flock to something that's to be seen. Murasamune and Faheria get people because their leaders have gfx talent already, and made a good tileset for show.

Posted by Cyanide SR71, Murasamune Co-Owner
Heh =)

PhenomX, the advantage I have had over everyone else is the fact that I made a PW BEFORE many knew about the PW system. I was working with people that were around the same area, so as we progressed we admired each others worked, and got better at a huge rate...I can't suggest just keep practicing and getting better, because people on the forums will tell the truth about work, because they know the truth. I can tell you though, that if you withstand the critism you will get better, and if thats what you want it will be worth it...(wow that was a load of garbage I just said, but hey, it works)
Old 01-07-2002, 03:29 AM
Thanks
I take critism lightly, and people add on the load. If ya know what I mean. There are some people who need to learn to control thier anger, hey, I've got a temper that can't be stopped, but I only let it out when I want to knock the hell out of the other team in football. My dad played football, he crack leather helmets. But back to the main thread here.
We, the staff of Project InAction, are teaching each other new techniques and also admiring other's work. Not stealing it, I have fired 3 people for stealing work. I spoke with Stefan on graal about a week ago, and he gave me permission to use te draisine. I am not using it to make a full-fledged transport. system, but it will be used for an interesting quest. But to make it more original, we are spicing up the GFX for it. The torch is customizible, changes colors to whatever you fuel it with. Copper will be blue, oil will be..of course, normal, and so on. Green will come in when you get some potion you make up with cow's milk, lava, a bit of oil, and have it mixed up right. If you make a perfect green, (VERY HARD WHEN MIXING, VARIABLES CHANGE EASILY) you get an Orb. These orbs can be traded in for rupes, hats, etc...
All I am asking is that if someone with a good heart and at least a bit of skillz could help us out, I'd really appreciate it. I am usually always online to answer any/all questions you may have. I have gotten a ton of suggestions from some great RPers. When we are done, I will give them credit for thier ideas.
Well, I had better get to work, we are not getting much done. Night all
Old 01-07-2002, 06:57 AM
Banned
mastervampire is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mastervampire
and orb from a torch? wtf? maybe I misread that.