Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2010, 06:40 PM
Dark_Zeratul101 is on a distinguished road
I don't really give a damn whether iPhone users are disadvantaged are not. I wanna play some 750+ player classic on my PC!
Old 02-01-2010, 06:53 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Actually most players on Classic iPhone are using the Plus version or have bought the customization pack and house pack. We will add some more packs in the future and eventually also gralat packs for people who don't want to spend a lot of time on 'farming' bushes.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:41 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Zeratul101 View Post
I don't really give a damn whether iPhone users are disadvantaged are not. I wanna play some 750+ player classic on my PC!
lol, me too.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 02-01-2010, 07:48 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
im jealous, i want to play this on my pc :/
Old 02-01-2010, 08:51 PM
Lemmy Koopa (Koopalings)
EclipsedAngel has a spectacular aura about
Me too, seriously.

If there was an iphone simulator that would be cool.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:07 PM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
im jealous, i want to play this on my pc :/
This ^

Would be great.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:02 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
I has a request!

Upon being in rooms with tons of people, of whom each have a LONG nickname, it fills teh screen.

Please add an option of hiding nicknames!
Old 02-02-2010, 02:14 AM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
pls add a playerlist also

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:40 AM
Masa will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
I has a request!

Upon being in rooms with tons of people, of whom each have a LONG nickname, it fills teh screen.

Please add an option of hiding nicknames!
Or that option to limit nicknames to 'x' would be neat :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
pls add a playerlist also
That'd be neat, though I am assuming something is in the works.
Ideally, it'd be neat to log on the iPhone server via regular Graal account.
Again, I have a feeling something like this is en route.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:27 PM
Lemmy Koopa (Koopalings)
EclipsedAngel has a spectacular aura about
Remember that ghost mode thing? We should at least be able to view it through that.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:30 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsedAngel View Post
Remember that ghost mode thing? We should at least be able to view it through that.
I'm not sure if it's a problem, but that seems like it would add unnecessary stress on the servers. Alternatively, if the stress issue is moot, they should open the iPhone servers up to PC users on the weekend. Lets them gauge the response and built anticipation for otherwise trivial gameplay.
Old 02-03-2010, 03:33 PM
delterian loyalist
Nelm will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Nelm
Is anyone else upset that we've paid for the development of a game that we used to enjoy playing while the one we currently play is completely dead?

This shows that the reason Graal PC is dead is because of the price. Set up a system for Graal PC like you have for Classic Graal where the basic game is free and you pay for the extra stuff and boom - You have a popular game with a thriving community again.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:39 PM
Ex-Graal Global
Spark910 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelm View Post
Is anyone else upset that we've paid for the development of a game that we used to enjoy playing while the one we currently play is completely dead?

This shows that the reason Graal PC is dead is because of the price. Set up a system for Graal PC like you have for Classic Graal where the basic game is free and you pay for the extra stuff and boom - You have a popular game with a thriving community again.
I imagine it wasn't too much work to port it to iPod/phone so I wouldn't get too concerned.

However, if anything, this does support the long held argument that at least one server (ideally "classic") should be on the pc as free as clearly people would play it (granted this iPod/phone version obtains 600+ users out of pure novelty and current lack of competition - something that may not occur on the PC version).
Old 02-03-2010, 08:47 PM
Indigo
Immolate is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark910 View Post
I imagine it wasn't too much work to port it to iPod/phone so I wouldn't get too concerned.

However, if anything, this does support the long held argument that at least one server (ideally "classic") should be on the pc as free as clearly people would play it (granted this iPod/phone version obtains 600+ users out of pure novelty and current lack of competition - something that may not occur on the PC version).
Though, Stefan did say most players are paying for something on the game (like the various packs or 'Classic+'). Though I think free classic with pay4perks would be a great idea for PC Graal.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:20 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
lol, in the rare defense of Graal, they literally threw the iPhone server together in like a week, from scratch. However, I guess that doesn't take into account all the attention the special v6 client has been getting for the iPhone. BUT, in the end, all those additions go towards making the v6 client better for PC users. For example, default bombs and arrows are now fixed, I'm sure things HAVE to run more efficiently if it's working well on the iPhone, etc, etc...