Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-05-2015, 03:34 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snerdly View Post
He must be referring to our "auditions" when we had a building specially uploaded to hold tryouts for new recruits, and you, myself, and Morgoth would destroy people's will to live.

I think that should maybe return, it was the only thing I remember having fun with for 12 years of playing Era. Everyone else had fun with that, right? Everyone had fun with PPA breaking your hearts, your minds, and your souls, right? Auctions? No get out what is this Arrested Development and you're bidding on your own mother? But auditions for membership in PPA? Yeah. Let's do it again.
I had more fun when LGM and I were GPs and we used to role play investigating crimes and force players to play along.

Two guys wearing the same head? Summon them both to jail and accuse them both of identity theft, make them drop all of their items so we can look for "clues" about which player is the "real" one, and eventually force one of them to change their appearance before letting them go.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:49 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Hahahahaha, that's awesome. I remember LGM. :O
He logged on like 2 years ago, haven't seen him since. D:
Old 03-05-2015, 03:11 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
I'd pay 2.4mil, but Koho stole it. Albeit so far legit it seems.
I didn't steal anything. I purchased what you put in your mall. Shouldn't get staff to give you mall stands. Karma.
Old 03-05-2015, 06:06 PM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
lol I remember when tupac had "tryouts" for panther international. he had a **** ton of people stock ammo for him as part of the tryout. just brilliant. it's crazy how much influence you could have on people because you landed a spot in the right gang or business.
Old 03-15-2015, 03:08 AM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Still no player auction. This would be a great addition but sadly this management team cant deliver.
Old 03-15-2015, 04:50 AM
natchez416 will become famous soon enough
You know what really made era great back in the day were these exclusive clubs, the privilege and corruption. I mean, I guess it's a double edged sword because people say this was the sort of thing that kept new players from playing the game. But honestly as a new player in the early 2000s, I remember feeling intrigued by the mystery of all these different exclusive organizations. Also, the privilege that was bestowed on select players really seemed to promote a hierarchical sort of environment which really made for a much more interesting game. Perhaps this is part of the reason gangs have gone downhill? They're no longer exclusive and there's no real hierarchy within them. It's so bad that gag raids aren't even organized or led by anyone in particular. Just sort of egalitarian, apathetic masses throwing themselves mindlessly at one another.