Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2012, 08:56 AM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Troubled Events team

This is a thread dedicated to the current outlook of the Events Staff team, from the eyes of the players.

Lately Nico was promoted to Events Admin, this was troubling for some seeing Nico has very little experience hosting intuitive events (he only hosts lucky altars and musical chairs), unlike some of the past staff members who'd create elaborate events with just the use of what was given to them, rather than re-hosting the same boring stuff over and over again. (remember Alfonso, Ject, and the rest of the team hosting fun capture/boat/bury events during xmas, etc?)

With Nico as the new Events Admin, unless he changes, we are sure to see no serious Spar Tournament's or anything original- given the last time a real spar tournament was hosted was May 29th of 2011, more than a year and a half ago, you'd expect new management of the events team to try their hardest to impress and maintain a high level of players, would you not?

I guess it's just me, but Nico isn't impressing anyone. I wish it'd take less than a thread calling him out for him to do his job, though.

P.S. Good work Nico, the stats on the new items in the event shop are, for the most part, pathetic.

Last edited by Seeya; 12-11-2012 at 07:42 PM..
Old 12-11-2012, 03:04 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Seems like Graal's most popular gold server is having some problems :O
Old 12-11-2012, 03:19 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
When I was an ET, I hosted anything but spar's.. they were to difficult for me (just 1 person) to control everyone. I tried other events but alot of them just lacked a little.. I know I hosted Karts, Alters, Musical Chairs, and Waterglass, Raffle (even with my own items).. much more then that was hard to get people to join imo.. karts usually no one ever joined even ..
Old 12-11-2012, 03:38 PM
xXKajalXx will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to xXKajalXx Send a message via Yahoo to xXKajalXx
Nico is doing a good job. I have no clue what you are talking about. He is a trustful guy, not corrupt ass admin like there were a few before him. It's simply hard to host spars with a playercount of 10 people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
This is a thread dedicated to the current outlook of the Events Staff team, from the eyes of the players.

Lately Nico was promoted to Events Admin, this was troubling for some seeing Nico has very little hosting intuitive events (he only hosts lucky altars and musical chairs), unlike some of the past staff members who'd create elaborate events with just the use of what was given to them, rather than re-hosting the same boring stuff over and over again. (remember Alfonso, Ject, and the rest of the team hosting fun capture/boat/bury events during xmas, etc?)

With Nico as the new Events Admin, unless he changes, we are sure to see no serious Spar Tournament's or anything original- given the last time a real spar tournament was hosted was May 29th of 2011, more than a year and a half ago, you'd expect new management of the events team to try their hardest to impress and maintain a high level of players, would you not?

I guess it's just me, but Nico isn't impressing anyone. I wish it'd take less than a thread calling him out for him to do his job, though.

P.S. Good work Nico, the stats on the new items in the event shop are, for the most part, pathetic.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:05 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXKajalXx View Post
Nico is doing a good job. I have no clue what you are talking about. He is a trustful guy, not corrupt ass admin like there were a few before him. It's simply hard to host spars with a playercount of 10 people.
A playercount of 10 means 2 people on the server are active.. the events master... and 1 other player.. LOL I mean am I right?

I completely agree it's hard to host spar's now with so few players.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:45 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Is it impossible to maintain a playercount solely on events being hosted weekly, and no updates? absolutely not. I maintained a playercount by keeping the economy alive in whatever way I could, and hosting intuitive fun events, with some holiday updates. There's no excuse for Nico not being able to do the same thing

Old 12-11-2012, 08:47 PM
professional troll
pig132 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMelon View Post
Seems like Graal's only gold server has had problems forever
fixed for you, no problem yw
Old 12-11-2012, 09:12 PM
xXKajalXx will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to xXKajalXx Send a message via Yahoo to xXKajalXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
Is it impossible to maintain a playercount solely on events being hosted weekly, and no updates? absolutely not. I maintained a playercount by keeping the economy alive in whatever way I could, and hosting intuitive fun events, with some holiday updates. There's no excuse for Nico not being able to do the same thing
Nico is one of the people bringing the updates to this server. Kingdoms core war + new EC shop update came, just because Nico made that stuff possible. He is caring about this server.