Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2010, 08:13 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Hey bell, I do hope you understand how much of a giant waste of time it is for you + everyone else.

In short

Take it to PMs (Gee I sound like a mod.)

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:19 AM
LOCAL DOUCHEBAG
James is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to James
ya

JAMES BAY PACKERS
2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2012 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS

“If I can slow it down in my mind... things will be fine."

-Aaron Rodgers
2011's NFL Most Valuable Player

Old 06-17-2010, 11:16 AM
unknown
Logababy will become famous soon enough
This is pointless now.
Conclusion: Logababy will never be my actual account name.
I rest my case.
Well TSA rests his case.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:40 PM
Deas
Deas_Voice is a jewel in the roughDeas_Voice is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Deas_Voice Send a message via MSN to Deas_Voice Send a message via Yahoo to Deas_Voice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logababy View Post
This is pointless now.
Conclusion: Logababy will never be my actual account name.
Welcome to Graal.
since 2003~
I Support~
ღAeonღ | ღTestbedღ | ღDelteriaღ

if you are going to rep me, don't be an idiot, leave your name!
I got nothing but love for you
Old 06-17-2010, 10:06 PM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
Seems I've stirred a buzzards nest of people who haven't been keeping on top of the Agreement they...agreed to
Actually it's not legally binding unless you're alerted about changes to the ToS.
E.g. WoW makes you re-agree to the EULA after every update.

Imagine if Facebook didn't have to tell you every time they changed their Privacy Policy.

As a side note, I've been offered $200 for one of my other lifetime classic accounts, and Morgoth has been offered $400 for his account.
Goes to show how much people hate the current subscription method and community names.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:29 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
Actually it's not legally binding unless you're alerted about changes to the ToS.
E.g. WoW makes you re-agree to the EULA after every update.

Imagine if Facebook didn't have to tell you every time they changed their Privacy Policy.

As a side note, I've been offered $200 for one of my other lifetime classic accounts, and Morgoth has been offered $400 for his account.
Goes to show how much people hate the current subscription method and community names.

From Demisis to TSAdmin

Old 06-17-2010, 11:12 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
wtf tell whosever buying accounts for hundreds of dollars to come this way! (JK) YOU CANNOT BAN ME WHEN I SAY JK!
Old 06-17-2010, 11:45 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
I doubt that since you're probably not telling us the real reason. I.e: An account containing certain-valued server goods, hours, etc.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:16 AM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
Been through this a hundred times before. I'm not going to argue with all of you international law experts out there. Not my department fortunately.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:38 AM
Jugglernaut is on a distinguished road
I miss Ibionic, he was cool and actually changed my community name to this when it was previously something else.
Old 06-18-2010, 04:52 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jugglernaut View Post
I miss Ibionic, he was cool and actually changed my community name to this when it was previously something else.
Community Names aren't the same as account. Many have been changed since his departure anyway (At Stefan's discretion of course since nobody by him can do it). So I'm not sure what you're getting at beyond missing Ibonic.

@Dem, as Bell said: We're not the legal council on this issue but changed or not, in the original TOS and whatnot, it still didn't say anything about owning them and that (Although, yes my choice of words may have been "renting" and it doesn't strictly follow "renting" standards, etc etc because people like to nitpick) they albeit are merely on loan to the player. Don't nitpick "on loan" either, it's always been like that, never "owned". The most I can pinpoint that has changed was the wording as the Directors enhanced their English skills. Nothing specifically "TOS Changing" that would void original agreements.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 06-18-2010, 04:59 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
tsadmin i still don't understand your logic and im not nitpicking. When i am loaned something, I can still give it to other people, it's just that im responsible for returning it. So long as an account is being paid for, why does it matter if it's being shared? Yes Graal still owns the account, but it's the same with a car loan or mortgage loan etc.. Anyone can live in my mom's house, or even drive her car (shocking!) even though she is still on a loan. Look of some definitions before you use words as your examples. You are saying one thing and meaning another....
Old 06-18-2010, 05:14 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Then let me say it bluntly, without metaphors:

Account sharing = Not allowed.
Account selling/lending = Not allowed.
Punishment for such actions = Global ban or Account Lockout at original players expense.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:28 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
I'm honestly ashamed with you globals... Grow the hell up. If you're going to fight with players on your own forums its no wonder for other than content reasons players don't want to come back. It's funny I have seen you guys behave a lot more professionally but seriously you're fighting like children. It was funny at first but now just give it a rest.

tl;dr version: Stop fighting like children, Close the thread or take the fight to PMs for you're being pretty ridiculous.

Old 06-18-2010, 05:39 AM
Forum Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
I'm honestly ashamed with you globals... Grow the hell up. If you're going to fight with players on your own forums its no wonder for other than content reasons players don't want to come back. It's funny I have seen you guys behave a lot more professionally but seriously you're fighting like children. It was funny at first but now just give it a rest.

tl;dr version: Stop fighting like children, Close the thread or take the fight to PMs for you're being pretty ridiculous.
You and I must have very different ideas of what "fighting" is then I see a lot of clarification and a lot of misunderstandings where I assume you see argument and slander.

I agree though, this thread appears to have served it's purpose and Logababy has his answer. On that note though, these aren't "our (globals)" forums, just to clarify. If they were, I'd at least have mod somewhere, even at least a subforum. I don't.