Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2016, 02:33 PM
Banned
mattgraal@outlook.com is on a distinguished road
My account status

My account (Graal778424 / MattXx) has been banned for about 3 months for no reason and my IP is still being blocked by graal. I think I may have been banned for using a vpn but still that is no reason for me and my brother (Graal758536 / gokussj5) to be banned from the game and have our IP blocked. Please unban my account and my brother's account we have done nothing wrong. Also can you unblock my IP cause I can't even open the game without the screen going full black.
Old 04-15-2016, 05:53 PM
PlanetOscar is just really nicePlanetOscar is just really nice
support.toonslab.com or e-mail staff
Old 04-15-2016, 06:16 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetOscar View Post
support.toonslab.com or e-mail staff
I have tried submitting several tickets to support.toonslab but their website was down for a good 2 weeks and they only accept tickets about the iOS games. I've tried emailing several people (Unixmad, Carlito, Sinkler) and all of them either don't check my emails or I'm getting messages back instantly saying that the email is disconnected. I've been banned for 3 months lol I've tried everything. This is the only way id know at least if a staff checks these types of things.
Old 04-16-2016, 04:22 AM
PlanetOscar is just really nicePlanetOscar is just really nice
These forums are very dead, and I doubt staff checks it often. However, Carlito does hop in once in a while, maybe you can catch him then. Until then, I suggest you keep sending a horde of e-mails to the higher staff.
Old 04-16-2016, 08:08 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Although the forums are pretty dead and have been for a long time, you're unlikely to get a meaningful response here as any thread which discusses bans will almost always be deleted.

PC Graal is a free-for-all, or a ship without a captain. It's actually gotten to the point where player(s) are mysteriously having their account password and email changed, and the so-called PWA Administrator is replying with "I am not accounts admin". If I was PWA Administrator I'd be pretty concerned about the fact that several accounts have mysteriously had their credentials changed, especially in light of recent events.

Last edited by ffcmike; 04-16-2016 at 09:20 AM..
Old 04-16-2016, 08:57 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Although the forums are pretty dead and have been for a long time, you're unlikely to get a meaningful response here as any thread which discusses bans will inevitably be deleted.

PC Graal is a free-for-all, or a ship without a captain. It's actually gotten to the point where player(s) are mysteriously having their account password and email changed, and the so-called PWA Administrator is replying with "I am not accounts admin". If I was PWA Administrator I'd be pretty concerned about the fact that several accounts have mysteriously had their credentials changed, especially in light of recent events.
For some reason my account's password and my brother's password was changed instantly then both of our accounts were globally banned from the game.
Old 04-16-2016, 09:08 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
For some reason my account's password and my brother's password was changed instantly then both of our accounts were globally banned from the game.
It sounds to me like your accounts may have been stolen, if the passwords were changed without your knowledge. You should get the passwords changed, and possibly your email accounts also.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 04-16-2016, 01:53 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
>make support ticket on toonslab support regarding hijacked accounts
>get account hijacked when toonslab support is hacked

vicious cycle
Old 04-16-2016, 02:04 PM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I have tried submitting several tickets to support.toonslab but their website was down for a good 2 weeks and they only accept tickets about the iOS games. I've tried emailing several people (Unixmad, Carlito, Sinkler) and all of them either don't check my emails or I'm getting messages back instantly saying that the email is disconnected. I've been banned for 3 months lol I've tried everything. This is the only way id know at least if a staff checks these types of things.
I am not a PWA anymore. That is Carlito's job.

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill
Old 04-16-2016, 04:38 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
It sounds to me like your accounts may have been stolen, if the passwords were changed without your knowledge. You should get the passwords changed, and possibly your email accounts also.
This is not the case because when I reset my password and log in it says that my account has been globally banned, when I try to open graal from my hope network then the game goes to a completely black screen. My IP is being blocked from the game and my account (and my brothers, gokussj5) have been globally banned for no reason.
Old 04-16-2016, 04:39 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
>make support ticket on toonslab support regarding hijacked accounts
>get account hijacked when toonslab support is hacked

vicious cycle
It wasn't hijacked I think someone might have been trying to get in and they banned my account and my brother's account.
Old 04-16-2016, 05:25 PM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
Spiker has a spectacular aura aboutSpiker has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
This doesn't change the fact that his IP is BANNED, like he said in his first message. Why is it just not happening that somebody is trying to help him get his account back? The support on this game is trash, and it always has been.

I'm not trying to bash anybody, but somebody needs to take over and figure out how to make this game easier to fix issues. This is ridiculous, the main coder left and now literally nobody cares about this game. If things aren't going to get better, SOMETHING has to change.

I love this game, but it's definitely a love/hate relationship.
Old 04-16-2016, 07:09 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiker View Post
This doesn't change the fact that his IP is BANNED, like he said in his first message. Why is it just not happening that somebody is trying to help him get his account back? The support on this game is trash, and it always has been.

I'm not trying to bash anybody, but somebody needs to take over and figure out how to make this game easier to fix issues. This is ridiculous, the main coder left and now literally nobody cares about this game. If things aren't going to get better, SOMETHING has to change.

I love this game, but it's definitely a love/hate relationship.
Someone had to say it.
Old 04-17-2016, 10:08 PM
Urahara112 has a spectacular aura about
It gets to the point where if they are going to let it die slowly, why not be kind and make it a quick painless kill
Old 04-18-2016, 02:03 AM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight2 Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight2
I have to use this account because my main account (ff7chocoboknight) and an account I haven't used since 2004 (battle_master332) have had the passwords and e-mails changed. Neither of the e-mails had password requests sent to them, and one of the e-mails had to be reactivated to even check it because it was so inactive.

I contacted Carlito and he told me that he would look into it. When he stopped replying to me and I asked if he was able to help me, he replies: "I'm not accounts administrator and you know that."

Looks like I'm not getting my accounts back.
Closed Thread