Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #16  
Old 07-29-2009, 04:08 PM
Frankie Frankie is offline
xChugxLifex
Frankie's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 1,610
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelikano View Post
Well Wil alone would whipe our whole gang in a raid, I was like the only one damaging him -.-
I think you missed the point.

he's saying that LC only wins raids because we outnumbered the enemy, meanwhile in KoTH when everything is fair and square, we were still able to win quite a few times which proves not all of our power came with our numbers.
__________________
*Sum41Freeeeek
*Frankie
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-29-2009, 04:17 PM
Pelikano Pelikano is offline
Registered User
Pelikano's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,133
Pelikano can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
I think you missed the point.

he's saying that LC only wins raids because we outnumbered the enemy, meanwhile in KoTH when everything is fair and square, we were still able to win quite a few times which proves not all of our power came with our numbers.
KoTH seriously doesn't declare the skill of a gang. It's just luck out of my sight, if you meet BB a few times in the main room before the flag, you'll lose.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-30-2009, 12:45 AM
Vman13x Vman13x is offline
UnKnown Confusion
Vman13x's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 691
Vman13x can only hope to improve
Lol frankie is correct. When I was in tachi we always came in last even with our awesome members. Rams was just a good leader, but wil is a douche so he likes saying everyone sucks.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-31-2009, 02:52 AM
Venom_Fish Venom_Fish is offline
Registered User
Venom_Fish's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 611
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
Uh, Frankie is not right. It is stupid to say by winning KOTH or a gang event, you're a good gang, o.O?

By that logic, what use is raiding?

Upon my return, LC was a ****ty on a day to day base.

Mu exact words were, you only win raids that you outnumber the opponent by far. LC lost a majority of it raids due to that... making it a bad gang. Thats how I perceive a good/bad gang or leader. What you do daily, not once a week. Lol.

Even now, LC is worse than ever. Lol.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-31-2009, 02:57 AM
CharlieM CharlieM is offline
Hired/Fired
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Places you dont want to go babe.
Posts: 1,834
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
Wil is just mad that LC beat Tachi in gabg TDM
__________________


"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-31-2009, 03:01 AM
Rapidwolve Rapidwolve is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,241
Rapidwolve is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats to Black
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-31-2009, 03:06 AM
BlueMelon BlueMelon is offline
asdfg
BlueMelon's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,481
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Black aint doing so well imo
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/OOJbW.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-31-2009, 03:14 AM
CharlieM CharlieM is offline
Hired/Fired
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Places you dont want to go babe.
Posts: 1,834
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
I'd say he's doing really good actually, him and smoke cut lc's huge member count down and we win raids even without large ammounts of people

if you want a bad leader look at BB Joe did very good at first but he went iinactive and lost all his good members now I see multiple BB on and Joe is raidin by himself
__________________


"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-31-2009, 02:23 PM
Pelikano Pelikano is offline
Registered User
Pelikano's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,133
Pelikano can only hope to improve
You don't have to do good anymore to own a gang... you just hire every idiot and it's all good, it's not like it was 3-4 years ago, where only the BIG people go gang leaders.

Seriously, people like Jonnybot own/owned gangs, LOL
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-31-2009, 03:44 PM
CharlieM CharlieM is offline
Hired/Fired
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Places you dont want to go babe.
Posts: 1,834
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
It can't be like that anymore not many big name people are still around. Tachi should have skipped over Raven and went to a soul because quite frankly, Raven is barley on and when he is he can't do anything, and souls lead the gang for the most part
__________________


"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-31-2009, 04:55 PM
Frankie Frankie is offline
xChugxLifex
Frankie's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 1,610
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom_Fish View Post
Uh, Frankie is not right. It is stupid to say by winning KOTH or a gang event, you're a good gang, o.O?

By that logic, what use is raiding?

Upon my return, LC was a ****ty on a day to day base.

Mu exact words were, you only win raids that you outnumber the opponent by far. LC lost a majority of it raids due to that... making it a bad gang. Thats how I perceive a good/bad gang or leader. What you do daily, not once a week. Lol.

Even now, LC is worse than ever. Lol.
you complain that LC won raids because of outnumbering yet now you say LC always lost raids? way to contradict yourself.

when you're the best gang you tend to attract a lot of people, so really you can't blame us for all the people we had. my whole clique that I played Graal with easily consisted of at least 7+ people, and when we were all online at once we ****ed **** up but good.

also, I don't understand why KoTH can't be used as an example. it's basically a 4 gang raid against 1 base without lame items. people also said we were only good because of our 2 flak cannons, well we still won in KoTH when we couldn't use them.
__________________
*Sum41Freeeeek
*Frankie
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-01-2009, 10:25 PM
Scary_Sock Scary_Sock is offline
???
Scary_Sock's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: North Lauderdale, Florida
Posts: 319
Scary_Sock will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
It can't be like that anymore not many big name people are still around. Tachi should have skipped over Raven and went to a soul because quite frankly, Raven is barley on and when he is he can't do anything, and souls lead the gang for the most part


Not to be childish or anything, but....

lolno
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-01-2009, 11:23 PM
Pelikano Pelikano is offline
Registered User
Pelikano's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,133
Pelikano can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary_Sock View Post
Not to be childish or anything, but....

lolno
Please don't post stuff like this if you don't have anything informative to say, it's pure spam and really annoying.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-02-2009, 12:32 AM
CharlieM CharlieM is offline
Hired/Fired
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Places you dont want to go babe.
Posts: 1,834
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
Xen your excused since you weren't playing selph got the gang then gave it to motive who for a reason he doesn't even know gave it to raven Tachi follows wil more then raven, even raven acts like wils his boss
__________________


"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-02-2009, 12:53 AM
Vman13x Vman13x is offline
UnKnown Confusion
Vman13x's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 691
Vman13x can only hope to improve
Lol, they started to do that when wil replaced me.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright (C) 1998-2008 Linux cyberjoueurs All Rights Reserved.